Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Is Red Hulk stronger than Hulk?

Never been a big fan of the Hulk comics, but always regarded him as the badass of Marvel. Basically, their most powerful character. His strength and rage were infinite and he has some insane powers to boot. Not to mention, his list of feats is remarkable. But when I check his Marvel database, it mentions Red Hulk beating him on numerous occasions. What's the deal? Why does Red Hulk keep besting the green Hulk?
    Last edited by GodzillaSpawn; 08-30-2012 at 12:45 AM.

2. Collectibles Direct UK-300x250 Collectibles Direct UK-300x250
    No.

But he is gay.

[/thread]

Super Freak
    Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Red hulk is smarter than green hulk. He gets hotter as he gets angrier. Overall green hulk is the stronger hulk

Fun ta Post
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by GodzillaSpawn View Post
    Never been a big fan of the Hulk comics, but always regarded him as the badass of Marvel. Basically, their most powerful character. His strength and rage were infinite and he has some insane powers to boot. Not to mention, his list of feats is remarkable. But when I check his Marvel database, it mentions Red Hulk beating him on numerous occasions. What's the deal? Why does Red Hulk keep besting the green Hulk?
    Like the Abomination, when the Red Hulk starts a fight with the Green Hulk he is stronger than him. That combined with advanced military training, including hand to hand combat and tactics, gives him the initial edge. When he beat old Greenie kid for brains it was because he hit him hard and fast, and didn't give him time to get stronger. However when he faced then World War Hulk Green version, well, the WWH Hulkntoyed with him like a cat with a mouse and then beat him easily.

Open For Commissions... Here is my Art Thread http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...73#post6452373

Go ahead, make my day.
    Moving hammerheads the hell out of the way.
    Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spidey976 View Post
    Like the Abomination, when the Red Hulk starts a fight with the Green Hulk he is stronger than him. That combined with advanced military training, including hand to hand combat and tactics, gives him the initial edge. When he beat old Greenie kid for brains it was because he hit him hard and fast, and didn't give him time to get stronger. However when he faced then World War Hulk Green version, well, the WWH Hulkntoyed with him like a cat with a mouse and then beat him easily.
    Red Hulk appeared after WWH. He appeared during the void after Banner gave up which is why everybody initially thought Rulk was actually Hulk. I quit reading before it was revealed that Ross was Rulk. Did the WWH version mysteriously come back or something?
    Card-carrying member of the Elite™

WARNING: I'm sarcastic & have a smartass attitude. It's a natural defense against drama, bull____ & stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey976 View Post
    Thank you. So, I never read WWH but I went through some of Planet Hulk (and watched the movie). Hulk didn't seem necessarily "amplified" in that series, it seemed like normal Hulk just pissed off (you know, the usual). So why was Hulk able to best Rulk so easily that time? Was Hulk just so mad and pissed off by the time Rulk was unfortunate to run into him?

Go ahead, make my day.
    Moving hammerheads the hell out of the way.
    Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GodzillaSpawn View Post
    Thank you. So, I never read WWH but I went through some of Planet Hulk (and watched the movie). Hulk didn't seem necessarily "amplified" in that series, it seemed like normal Hulk just pissed off (you know, the usual). So why was Hulk able to best Rulk so easily that time? Was Hulk just so mad and pissed off by the time Rulk was unfortunate to run into him?
    Hulk basically PWND the entire Marvel Universe after WWH.
    Card-carrying member of the Elite™

WARNING: I'm sarcastic & have a smartass attitude. It's a natural defense against drama, bull____ & stupidity.

Fun ta Post
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by thenammagazine View Post
    Red Hulk appeared after WWH. He appeared during the void after Banner gave up which is why everybody initially thought Rulk was actually Hulk. I quit reading before it was revealed that Ross was Rulk. Did the WWH version mysteriously come back or something?
    Well short version. Banner became the Hulk so he wasn't crushed in a cell, but it was the CLASSIC child like version who Rulk beat twice I think, and the Hulk got a win in. Banner was later drained of all Gamma Energy by Rulk, BUT gets all of it back and more when he foils a plan by the LEADER, and when he transforms it is into the World Breaker from WWH and Planet Hulk. At that point Banner and the Hulk seem to make piece with each other so that the Hulk is very intelligent, but haunted by the death of his bride. So during the last fight between the two the Hulk rope-a-drops Rulk till he gets to Hot to really fight, and Hulk. Just ***** slaps him...lol.

Open For Commissions... Here is my Art Thread http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...73#post6452373

I Cook Meth 2 Pay 4 WOW
    Feedback
    9 (100%)