Faceless Cave

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you my friend!

Still waiting for 3 new podestals for the collectible room to display robocop and some pieces in a better way... a lot of work still to do!

Wow (I say "wow" when I have no words to describe my feeling...)...

Amazing collection, I LIKE the Predators room, it's look crazy. All the others pieces are very nice too, the Aliens are awesome, Robocop look so nice.

I have to say : I'm a spidey man, yeah, I mean I save every single spider at home, I don't kill them.

BUT I couldn't sleep in your home with all these Starship troopers and others creepy creatures/psychopaths around !:gah:

Again, really nice collection. :)

Wow (I say "wow" when I have no words to describe my feeling...)...

Amazing collection, I LIKE the Predators room, it's look crazy. All the others pieces are very nice too, the Aliens are awesome, Robocop look so nice.

I have to say : I'm a spidey man, yeah, I mean I save every single spider at home, I don't kill them.

BUT I couldn't sleep in your home with all these Starship troopers and others creepy creatures/psychopaths around !:gah:

Again, really nice collection. :)

Thank you man!

It´s funny cause I´m scarred of spiders... they are fascinating but scarry at the same time...

Had a bad experience as a kid... nothing scarres me more than spiders!

Back