Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series!

If anyone is at the slightest bit invested in the MCU, then this show is a must watch.

I just watched a clip of the Deathstroke fight in Arrow and it was bad.

The fights in AOS are much better choreographed and brutal.

rXyBCnL.gif

I thought it was kinda funny, that everyone bundled up, with hoods up and coats zipped up before heading out in the snow, and here's Skye trudging out into the snow with her hair flowing down and her jacket still half unzipped. Hopefully that was just bad continuity and not an intentional effort to keep her sexy.

What I don't get is, while the plane might not be able to go any further, why not just pack everyone into Lola and fly to the coordinates? I'm pretty sure the clearing was good enough for the car to make it.:lol

She has blue alien in her now, which gives her immunity to cold and a glistening bounce to her flowing locks. Pantene is gonna get its butt kicked by Kreejiz.

The last few have been emphasizing Coulson's leadership bigtime. I love how much he's been owning May now; shouting her down, shooting her up. The tougher he gets, the more she seems to "really care" about him. Coulson is a true player.

As far as Arrow goes, it doesn't get the nifty movie tie ins and has to establish their entire universe in one show. Some of the fight choreography is right up there in movie quality. Arrow is doing everything WB should have been doing on film by now, but I'll take what I can get.

Really don't get the this whole "who is better, Marvel or DC" thing. Maybe if you kids grew up with little to no superhero tv/movies for years at a time like I did you would be a little more forgiving and appreciative. If you had told me in 1969 that there would be a summer when Captain America, Spider-man, X-Men and GUARDIANS OF THE FREAKIN GALAXY would all have QUALITY movies coming out, I would be convinced that you were out of your mind. I've stuck with Shield since the beginning and also thoroughly enjoy Arrow. Don't hate, appreciate!

Couldn't agree more, dudes; enjoying something is not exclusive to one company.:lecture

just saw the latest episode. after everything that Coulson has gone through it will be interesting to see what he does if he finds out Ward is HYDRA. im hoping Ward doesnt reveal himself to be HYDRA and somehow sacrifices himself and dies an agent of SHIELD and not HYDRA

Wait so only the viewers know Ward is HYDRA? I assumed it was revealed to the characters aswell.

yep only viewers know. Coulson's group thinks Ward escaped the Fridge takeover by HYDRA

yeah no chance in hell ward is not going down as hydra after the preview for the next episode showed Skye finding out hes hydra by what he tells her and her reaction , its a a sure thing hes going to be hydra all the way starting next week and i have a feeling hes going to be the next season's big bad guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cocfqA3Jqw0

Really don't get the this whole "who is better, Marvel or DC" thing. Maybe if you kids grew up with little to no superhero tv/movies for years at a time like I did you would be a little more forgiving and appreciative. If you had told me in 1969 that there would be a summer when Captain America, Spider-man, X-Men and GUARDIANS OF THE FREAKIN GALAXY would all have QUALITY movies coming out, I would be convinced that you were out of your mind. I've stuck with Shield since the beginning and also thoroughly enjoy Arrow. Don't hate, appreciate!

:goodpost: Well said and I agree.

All the Marvel vs. DC stuff is ridiculous, laughable and sounds like something pre-teens would do. :lol

Just enjoy each show. :rock

Last edited:

I hope Ward and May kill each other in a hail of bullets.

I really liked Patton Oswalt as an agent of SHIELD. I had a good laughed when he talked about issuing lanyards in a "case to case basis". Overall, another great episode. Now, I wonder what happened to Blonsky, now that HYDRA took control of The Fridge.

I really liked Patton Oswalt as an agent of SHIELD. I had a good laughed when he talked about issuing lanyards in a "case to case basis". Overall, another great episode. Now, I wonder what happened to Blonsky, now that HYDRA took control of The Fridge.

The influx of talent on this show has been great lately. Nice that Coulson isn't hauling it all on his back. :lol
I really hope the current Hydra arc is long playing and not over quickly, I am glad that "centipede" has been successfully wrapped up into a Hydra project, rather than just some random group made up for the show, its really making this seem very much more Marvel-esque rather than just stuff they are throwing out to see what sticks.

Back