Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series!

Same here. :lol

I also squirmed when Wade pulled out that metal piece from under his fingernail, just typing that made me squirm again. :lol

I still think that Simmons is Hydra.

I wish I was Skye's underwear.

Skye is the real clairvoyant, you guys just watch, everything is building up to that.

WTF? Spoilers! Some of us don't get to watch it live ;)

I generally stay away from this thread until I've seen the episode. It's pretty obvious they'll just openly talk about EVERYTHING in the episode :lol

Best to stay away haha

I'd be happy to use spoiler tags, but it doesn't seem to be the way things are done in these TV threads. I think spoilers for the new eps are implied? In any case, some spoilers definitely follow...

I thought last night's episode was incredibly strong. They did a great job of keeping the tension up.

I am sad to see Eric Koenig go so soon. I knew Oswalt wouldn't stay around forever, but he was a fun character.

The way they handled the reveal to Sky was great. I am confused as to why she looked at the screen that projects the outside images. I was thinking she might have hacked them to put a message on them of some kind for the rest of the team like "WARD IS TRAITOR" or something, but that didn't happen this episode. In fact, they didn't explain that moment at all.

May leaving is an interesting wrinkle. If May is looking for Maria, and given what we saw of the next episode... I wonder if May is responsible for Maria's entrance? I can't imagine that making Coulson any happier with her. Also, wasn't Maria getting a job at Stark? I guess that didn't pan out?

Blackout was pretty cool in this. That storyline provided some nice dimension to Coulson, though it seemed almost cruel not to tell her at the end, I guess I understand the reasoning.

I'm not sure how I feel about the Fitz/Simmons romance angle. I was hoping they'd just be good friends without needing that romantic attachment. For the record, that now means that Sky likes Ward. Ward likes Sky. Ward and May were sleeping with each other. May likes Coulson. Triplett likes Simmons. Simmons seems to like Triplett. And Fitz likes Simmons. A bit too much there, in my opinion. Not everyone needs to be pairing off, please. It's true that Sky/Ward is over, obviously. Fitz may never actually tell Simmons, and I don't think May will ever be totally honest with Coulson or herself. Which means that only Simmons/Triplett could actually go anywhere, assuming he sticks around. So I guess it's not bad if some of that is informing the character interaction. And I like SOME romance. It's part of human nature. I just don't want the team to get caught up in a lot of inter-team drama where everyone is in some quadruple love triangle with each other. Because that's less realistic and more soapy.

Very impressed with last night's (and the last couple) episode. I liked Oswald and his character and wished he stuck around a little longer. Or at least given Ward a run for his money! How awesome would it have been that they had an elaborate fight sequence between the two? Or maybe I was expecting Oswald to be a little more discreet with his lie detector test and at least pretend that Ward passed, then snatch him later when he has back up.

I'm glad Skye figured Ward out and it wasn't dragged on longer. I was half expecting her to run to Ward and say, "Ward, Hydra's infiltrated the base and killed Agent Oswald!" I just hope the rest of the group figure it out just as fast and go after them.

Looking forward to Maria and finishing up the season. 3 more episodes!

This episode felt more like a horror film. Grant was totally sporting a serial killer vibe lol. Great tension whenever he was around and that shot of Koenig's dead body was jarring. Looks like Cap 2 saved the show; that tie-in has been nothing but win for me.

I was expecting Oswald to be a little more discreet with his lie detector test and at least pretend that Ward passed, then snatch him later when he has back up.

I'm glad Skye figured Ward out and it wasn't dragged on longer. I was half expecting her to run to Ward and say, "Ward, Hydra's infiltrated the base and killed Agent Oswald!" I just hope the rest of the group figure it out just as fast and go after them.

Looking forward to Maria and finishing up the season. 3 more episodes!

:exactly:

This episode felt more like a horror film. Grant was totally sporting a serial killer vibe lol. Great tension whenever he was around and that shot of Koenig's dead body was jarring. Looks like Cap 2 saved the show; that tie-in has been nothing but win for me.

So very true, well said.

latest episode was intense. im not afraid to admit when Audrey was talking about Coulson and their relationship i teared up a bit. it would have been nice if she woke up and saw Coulson alive but i understand why Coulson couldnt do it with the way SHIELD is right now. im wondering what May wants with Hill, and hope Skye was able to leave some message to the team that Ward is HYDRA.

It came back on TV here.. at least as far as I've noticed anyway. :lol

I caught the last hour of what seemed to be the big season finale I'm guessing; up is down, night is day, Bill Paxton got hauled away etc.

I enjoyed it somewhat, but.. ehh.

Finally watched Winter Soldier and got caught up on the series! HOLY CRAP!! This show only improves!!! Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!! Be interesting to see what May has to say to Maria!!

Finally watched Winter Soldier and got caught up on the series! HOLY CRAP!! This show only improves!!! Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!! Be interesting to see what May has to say to Maria!!

:exactly: I love Tuesday's because of this show! And I can't wait to see Maria Hill. Loved her Captain America!!

Wow, just watched the first 2 minutes of tomorrow's episode and they name dropped "Man-Thing", Pepper Potts and Tony Stark. That's awesome.

Well, Man Thing's lady was one of the Fire people in Iron man 3. So I'm wondering if Man Thing's rights reverted back to Marvel?

I enjoyed the episode, but could have done without Coulson and Skye falling out of the sky in Lola. Too campy (and fake looking) for my tastes.

So what was with Coulson's report about Tahiti to Fury at the end? Are they ripping a page out of the Total Recall playbook?

Back