Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series!

I don't know if its been talked about yet, but why did garrett have metal on his side? Is he part of the Deathlok program too or something? I didn't know if I missed any references to that.

Didn't Garrett get shot or wounded in that area in an earlier episode? Wonder if they will bring the Hulk in at some point. I would think that the Hulk could appear without affecting Ruffalo's contract, but maybe there is a rider considering his likeness was used for the CGI?

I don't remember him getting shot, but if he did, why the metal plating all of a sudden? I'm assuming that this will be explained before the end of the season.

Didn't Garrett get shot or wounded in that area in an earlier episode? Wonder if they will bring the Hulk in at some point. I would think that the Hulk could appear without affecting Ruffalo's contract, but maybe there is a rider considering his likeness was used for the CGI?

I'm not sure this show has the budget to do Hulk justice.

I thought it was just some gadget they found from raiding that shield facility. Some armor or something he just put on himself.

I can't believe Garrett turned out to be such a bad guy.

I really liked Patton Oswalt as an agent of SHIELD. I had a good laughed when he talked about issuing lanyards in a "case to case basis". Overall, another great episode. Now, I wonder what happened to Blonsky, now that HYDRA took control of The Fridge.

Coulson had earlier threatened Ward with guard duty over Blonsky's Cryocell in Barrow Alaska. He isn't at the fridge.

Another strong episode. I love Simmons' answer of what she'd want in the box stranded on a desert island. :lol brilliant
Really disappointed in the quick exit of Oswalt's character. I liked him.

I thought it was kind of slow today... seems like the good stuff happens next week, with the return of Cobie!

Another strong episode. I love Simmons' answer of what she'd want in the box stranded on a desert island. :lol brilliant
Really disappointed in the quick exit of Oswalt's character. I liked him.

I was really hoping he'd just suddenly gun Ward down, but I guess that would be too simple. :lol

What happened at the end, i didn't get what May and her mom was saying, or what was in the envelope.

I thought her mom asked if she taking something out and said that she really liked "Maria"

Wut.

Was she referring to Maria Hill?

It was confusing.

I don't know what is in the envelope, but her mom asked May if she was going to take Maria out. And she said that she just wanted to talk to her. I'm assuming they are referring to Maria Hill. Didn't they show her in next week's episode?

yeah the promo for next week shows maria hill so yes this was a direct reference to maria hill and shes coming to shield next week

Good episode. Ward killed Patton Oswald's character! Sweet! Can't take that guy seriously. It is going to be interesting to see what happens with Ward and Skye now that she knows he is a double agent.

Back