Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series!

so I'm guessing that

Spoiler Spoiler:

anyone want to take a guess?

I was also wondering that. If he is, that takes balls on AoS's part.

Spoiler Spoiler:
:lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

The show for me has been fun from the start but its finally getting to that awesome level I had hoped for. I love that they're really working this in with the movies and with things that happened in Cap two this could get real fun real fast.

My guess is that we will learn that the reason Fury brought Coulson back to life, assigned him this detail with the plane/crew, was because Fury was already...

Winter Soldier Spoilers.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I could be completely wrong on that speculation, but if not, I think AoS is really going to be a fun ride the rest of this season and next, if renewed.

My guess is that we will learn that the reason Fury brought Coulson back to life, assigned him this detail with the plane/crew, was because Fury was already...

Winter Soldier Spoilers.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I could be completely wrong on that speculation, but if not, I think AoS is really going to be a fun ride the rest of this season and next, if renewed.

That might play out pretty cool.

Winter Soldier Spoilers.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yes to everything you said!!!!

So, does anyone have a screencap of The Leader appearing on one of the screens in the latest episode? I'd heard about it, but I didn't see it, myself, and I was wondering if anyone else did.

Just to add to what other people have already said, it would be a great tie-in to the MCU if AoS went down this route:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just to add to what other people have already said, it would be a great tie-in to the MCU if AoS went down this route:

Spoiler Spoiler:

This **** needs to be tweeted tp Marvel. Would be much better than having Zola just end here. Would make alot more sense to go this route as well.

My guess is
Spoiler Spoiler:

I hate wrapping everything in spoiler tags. but since i don't want my post deleted -

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back