Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series!

Based on news from their panel it looks like they are...

Spoiler Spoiler:

That's pretty cool.

oh cool! I didnt bother with the panel for this but maybe I should have :lol...... still looking forward to Agent Carter more than the new season of AOS

Has anybody here got the "Marvel's Agents Of S.h.i.e.l.d.: Season One Declassified Slipcase" book? I wonder if it's like the "Art of" books by Marvel.

9780785189985_p0_v2_s260x420.JPG

I've resumed watching this from where I left off, episode 5 or 6. Strange looking at Ward now, presumably before even the actor knew what turn his character was gonna take later.

I could actually see them introducing Mockingbird in the show and transfer her over to the movies if people like her enough. The actress is certainly "famous enough" to be in the films alongside the big actors.

I could actually see them introducing Mockingbird in the show and transfer her over to the movies if people like her enough. The actress is certainly "famous enough" to be in the films alongside the big actors.

True. Although, her character would probably have a cameo/small role in a film. She isn't a major character in my mind and the Avengers already have their super spy in Black Widow.

I'm hoping they're introducing all these recognizable actors like Palicki and Lawless to slowly replace the talent-less bunch that is the season 1 cast. Coulson, Fitz, and Triplett can stay, the rest have gots to go.

I like May, Jemma and Skye, myself. *shrugs*

I like Fitz, but I would rather have Jemma if they were going to choose to lose one of the two.

Ward I was hoping they would keep bad and then write out when it came time to move on - I have no interest in seeing him back with the team or seeing him redeemed. He was the weak link for me prior to the reveal. It was like the actor came to life after the reveal - he works better as a bad guy. Unfortunately, I think they're going to try and redeem him, and I'm not interested in seeing Ward as Bucky-lite, or Black Widow-lite.

Palicki is awesome, so I'm really looking forward to seeing her as Mockingbird.

Last edited:

True. Although, her character would probably have a cameo/small role in a film. She isn't a major character in my mind and the Avengers already have their super spy in Black Widow.

I would love if she joined the films eventually. Maybe in time for Avengers 3 or Cap 3 or something. Maybe even a cameo in Avengers 2

Spoiler Spoiler:

She's Hawkeye's old lady,so she'll make it into the movies eventually

Not necessarily. They often put characters in the tv show and movies that don't live up to their comic counter part. Agent 13 is a good example of that.

I'm pretty sure they've expressed interest in bringing Emily VanCamp back as Sharon Carter for a much bigger role in Cap 3. When Cap 2 came out, everyone was saying this was just the introduction to her character and Cap didn't even know her relation to Peggy yet (or honestly her real name, lol)

Back