1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm...well I've been considering picking up a Hulk, but he's just a bit too tall for my liking. No way should Hulk be Iron Monger size. I know they played around with his scale in the movie, but he looked 8 feet tall to me at most. That's it. This Hulk is just too tall.

The problem is, even if HT puts out another Hulk for Avengers 2, I can't see any scenario under which they'd decrease his height. So either I learn to live with it or just never own the character...or at least the HT version of him.

Hmm...well I've been considering picking up a Hulk, but he's just a bit too tall for my liking. No way should Hulk be Iron Monger size. I know they played around with his scale in the movie, but he looked 8 feet tall to me at most. That's it. This Hulk is just too tall.

The problem is, even if HT puts out another Hulk for Avengers 2, I can't see any scenario under which they'd decrease his height. So either I learn to live with it or just never own the character...or at least the HT version of him.

Yeah you should pose him shrugged over to lessen his height, I've seen him posed this way and it looks well

I'm good with my one Hulk. Only way I would buy a second one if it really was an improvement or looked better. Now if they made a new Bruce Banner I would buy him if the head sculpt was improved but with Hulk I'm already a happy camper. He's a jewel in my collection.

I'm good with my one Hulk. Only way I would buy a second one if it really was an improvement or looked better. Now if they made a new Bruce Banner I would buy him if the head sculpt was improved but with Hulk I'm already a happy camper. He's a jewel in my collection.

I dont like the current Hulk or Banner, he's not bad, just not great

I dont like the current Hulk or Banner, he's not bad, just not great

No......
33df97s.gif

"Jade Jaws". LOL at inferior writers aping Stan Lee's style twenty years later.

Owning a Hulk is tempting just because he makes a group display so much cooler. Sure, he dwarfs other characters if you pose him in a museum style setting within a group, but my plan was to have him in epic battle scenes with characters like Superman and Thor. I still might pick him up...I'm just not sure. I'll look at more pictures.

"Jade Jaws". LOL at inferior writers aping Stan Lee's style twenty years later.

Owning a Hulk is tempting just because he makes a group display so much cooler. Sure, he dwarfs other characters if you pose him in a museum style setting within a group, but my plan was to have him in epic battle scenes with characters like Superman and Thor. I still might pick him up...I'm just not sure. I'll look at more pictures.

He looks good with Wolverine. This is a terrible phone picture but you get the idea from this. If I had a dynamic stand I could have Wolverine jumping at the Hulk. I thought about putting Wolverine between the street blocks and having him trying to push them away, but I haven't tried that yet.

10563563_943053522992_99182240_n.jpg

He looks good with Wolverine. This is a terrible phone picture but you get the idea from this. If I had a dynamic stand I could have Wolverine jumping at the Hulk. I thought about putting Wolverine between the street blocks and having him trying to push them away, but I haven't tried that yet.

View attachment 121978

theres wires everywhere :panic:

theres wires everywhere :panic:

HAHA! Yeah, that's the TV stand. If they were towards the front of the TV Stand you'd never see the wires in the picture. But there are a lot of components up there with the toys. So there are also a lot of wires. It kind of bothers me, but there's not much I can do aside from getting one of those wire hiders for the wall. That wouldn't fix the wires coming from the game systems on the TV stand though.

I would love a new Hulk, but only if they resculpt some of the body and make him able to get into the ape like poses.

Back