1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody having new problems at all? I'm just curious about this figure

Seems like a pretty durable figure overall. Other than the black shorts the only thing I would look out for is rotating the wrists. Since they are really snug against the forearm rotating them often can wear some of the green paint off the arms.

Seems like a pretty durable figure overall. Other than the black shorts the only thing I would look out for is rotating the wrists. Since they are really snug against the forearm rotating them often can wear some of the green paint off the arms.

For the life I me, I can't understand why there wasn't a more durable type of paintjob/plastic molding. I acknowledge that we gotta be somewhat careful, but to see paint scrubbing off so easily just makes me cringe

Did anyone ever come up with a solution to the black spank stains on the abdomen?

Anytime you move or bend him at the waist, put pressure such that the pants doesn't rub.

For the life I me, I can't understand why there wasn't a more durable type of paintjob/plastic molding. I acknowledge that we gotta be somewhat careful, but to see paint scrubbing off so easily just makes me cringe

I never rotate the hands. I always take them off and place them back at the desired position.

I still have that feeling that they should have made the body out if hard plastic and just jointed the arms like they do every other modern muscle body. I just this one holds up in time

I just found my Hulk with this 'Black' stain on the stomach. Any solution of getting rid of it? Paint over it? Just wipe it off with wet cloths???

Is there any issue with a slight colour mismatch between the hands and arms?

Sent from my mobile thingummabob!

So I was looking back at the teaser pic for this and I noticed, was he gonna have seamless joins on his knees and feet as well?

hottoyshulk.jpg

Probably not.

That's likely the artist sculpture/model and they often create those WITHOUT the joints on most action figures. See how those little metal stalks are holding up his arms?

Later on, another person (or group) would work on tailoring the joints and how they work once the artist's work is complete and approved.

Serious answers please. Really? no one even bothered to rectify this issue?

I ended up buying a spare body from Hong Kong. I made sure to get one from the newer 2 pack release hulk. As soon as I get the body I'll be removing the black bicycle shorts. I couldn't remove the black stains without damaging the paint

:gah:

I ended up buying a spare body from Hong Kong. I made sure to get one from the newer 2 pack release hulk. As soon as I get the body I'll be removing the black bicycle shorts. I couldn't remove the black stains without damaging the paint

I wasn't aware of any differences/changes on the new version...
Is there?

I wasn't aware of any differences/changes on the new version...
Is there?

There's not any difference. I figured as long as the first release has been out, if the black fabric has been touching his midsection, it is probably stained since the figure has been sitting up boxed for sometime now. The new two pack hasn't been boxed as long. This all couldn't not make a difference in the world haha!

Thanks for the reply man. That is extreme to go and get a new body. My Hulk came from the newer 2 pack and I only displayed him for a very short while (slightly crouching position) then the other day, I moved him to a bigger cabinet to which I found stains on his stomach:/ Its not really that noticeable unless you pull his pants down and look really close. For now, I'll just leave him as is, until a better solution.

Thanks for the reply man. That is extreme to go and get a new body. My Hulk came from the newer 2 pack and I only displayed him for a very short while (slightly crouching position) then the other day, I moved him to a bigger cabinet to which I found stains on his stomach:/ Its not really that noticeable unless you pull his pants down and look really close. For now, I'll just leave him as is, until a better solution.

If you pose him to where his midsection isn't touching the black shorts, you should be fine. I had planned on doin that but wanted him in a more crouched over pose and forgot to check and see it was touching. By the time I thought of it, it had a pretty bad stain by then. I really don't know why they even put them on there to be honest. Seems like they could have saved a ton of money

Back