1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah saw that reply from Maggie, it was me asking :).

Just a little frustrated to see others with their gear coming in was all. Hate to be that guy that keeps asking the same questions the entire world was and I normally tend to hold off.

Am hopeful for something before end of April finally so I can then dictate shelf space and see what I need to sell to make room for new pre orders.

:lol Nice esoteric! I have those shelves too and couldn't imagine Hulk fitting on them - awesome!
Thanks! Did you get the 12 in or the smaller? I was unsure of it myself when I got them, but he actually fits pretty good AND has plenty of room for the new Spiderman .....whenever that will be!!

I wondered whether it was your question! :)

I was getting concerned when I saw others were receiving their Hulks, then I realized I ordered quite late (27th August 2012) compared to the date OSB put him up for advance pre-order.

Wai Man refunded me for the Crow, so that was one less figure to wait for.

I wouldn't have thought you'll be waiting much longer now.

I ordered my Hulk from OSB on the 18th August 2012 and still waiting:impatient:

Fingers crossed for this week but not confident!!

Got mine yesterday as well from OSB. Absolutely love him and now know how parents must feel. haha

Not had chance to pose much due to being ill but will try and get a picture or two up later.

Last edited:

Not the best picture due to camera not holding a charge so this is a quick on of him in his improvised case.
Hopefully a better picture or two tomorrow.
the smash kit is really good and definitely recommend it to everyone. Was going to try a little street dio in his sideways fish tank eventually.

Sorry for big picture, no idea how to scale down, total net newb these days.

Until I have time to modify my detolf, I am keeping Hulk like this:

hulk_detolf2_zpsf5e4503c.jpg

hulk_detolf1_zps1bb6aeb4.jpg

Would like to get this guy, but it's way too expensive for what looks like just a few large plastic scuplts put together. At least Iron Man or something is made up of many seperate pieces.

Though I might have to change my mind if the Hulk Buster needs something to bust...

Would like to get this guy, but it's way too expensive for what looks like just a few large plastic scuplts put together. At least Iron Man or something is made up of many seperate pieces.

Though I might have to change my mind if the Hulk Buster needs something to bust...

Once you see this guy in the 'flesh' you will fall in love! He's totally awesome !!! :clap

Back