Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ Agreed, looks wonderful!

I still have mine boxed since SSC delayed my Legends Studio Case order!!! :impatient: Anyways, does anyone have a photo of this beast in a BESTA? I'm thinking of cancelling my order and putting him w/ my 1/6 figures if he looks good, saves some $$ too.

How's the waitlist chance to convert on the exclusive? is there more chance for the regular? or is there any chance at all?

How's the waitlist chance to convert on the exclusive? is there more chance for the regular? or is there any chance at all?

No chance at all, I have been on the waitlist since August. I don't get why I am still on the dam thing, surely Sideshow would have no more of these left in their warehouse and I would think people would of paid for theirs by now if they were doing flexi pay. So u are interested in this figure now T7?

That's a shame to hear. If you're lucky, it will eventually convert, but if not, SSC will send an email notice letting you know they are all out and they will cancel it automatically for you so you don't really have to do anything. Hope it eventually converts for you, mate.

That's a shame to hear. If you're lucky, it will eventually convert, but if not, SSC will send an email notice letting you know they are all out and they will cancel it automatically for you so you don't really have to do anything. Hope it eventually converts for you, mate.

Thanks mate but I doubt it will since it has been 8 months now. :thud:

I think I will be stuck with the regular which I think I can live with. :eek:

So I think I'm going on eBay for this one...

I like this figure, althought I don't like the back of his head, and the fact that he is shorter than it should. But is the best Batman TDK costume at the moment, so is a must have for me.

I didn't get this early because 1) I wasn't working, hence no money for me. 2) I got a job six months ago, but then I fell in to the expensive cloth world, basically Armani stuffs.

I'm also in the wait list for the Batman armory, with Alfred and Bruce Wayne. Pretty good stuffs in all this months I've been retired :)

So I think I'm going on eBay for this one...

Expect to pay at least $600 if u are lucky.

I like this figure, althought I don't like the back of his head, and the fact that he is shorter than it should. But is the best Batman TDK costume at the moment, so is a must have for me.

The height isn't an issue since u can make him taller by not putting the foot pegs in all the way, which is what I did with mine and now he towers over the EB Joker.

I didn't get this early because 1) I wasn't working, hence no money for me. 2) I got a job six months ago, but then I fell in to the expensive cloth world, basically Armani stuffs.

So u didn't mean what u said when you kept telling us that u didn't like the figure?

I'm also in the wait list for the Batman armory, with Alfred and Bruce Wayne. Pretty good stuffs in all this months I've been retired :)

Dam it that is sold out already? That serves me right for not checking the thread. :slap I would of pre ordered the Armory if it wasn't for that NRD! :gah:

Expect to pay at least $600 if u are lucky.

So u didn't mean what u said when you kept telling us that u didn't like the figure?

Well actually $600 for regular seems to be the avarage on eBay after a quick looking.

And I hated the figure based on proto pictures, it was basically an upscaled DX12 ... But the final release is pretty good, I was surprised Hot Toys fixed this one for good.

Well actually $600 for regular seems to be the avarage on eBay after a quick looking.

Yeah I figured that would be the case, hence why I said only if u are lucky will u get an EX for $600 as I suspected the regular would be around that by now.

And I hated the figure based on proto pictures, it was basically an upscaled DX12 ... But the final release is pretty good, I was surprised Hot Toys fixed this one for good.

Ahh ok fair enough, now they are using these face plates for the Armory Batman, but they still haven't made the eyes deep set like they have with this figure for the Armory Batman.

Finally took him out of the box after a long time.... Legends Studio Lighthouse was delayed, never came yet, finally put him into a BESTA, I think he looks good in there by himself (maybe an HT Joker will join him in the future?). Do you think I should cancel the Legends Studio display? Will play around and take more pictures of various poses when I get back from New Orleans.

Question: He's got some weird black scuffs on one of the semi-transparent plates that go around the ab plates. Did anyone else have that and is there a way to get it off?

Finally took him out of the box after a long time.... Legends Studio Lighthouse was delayed, never came yet, finally put him into a BESTA, I think he looks good in there by himself (maybe an HT Joker will join him in the future?). Do you think I should cancel the Legends Studio display? Will play around and take more pictures of various poses when I get back from New Orleans.

Question: He's got some weird black scuffs on one of the semi-transparent plates that go around the ab plates. Did anyone else have that and is there a way to get it off?

He looks camp!

tdk hot toys is nice, but I think batman Enterbay is top
batman.jpg

Back