Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No according to recent interviews,HT is still pretty much in QS game.They're just weighing their options and perfecting their base materials so their QS line can continue to succeed.Don't be surprised if they make an announcement in the coming months!~_^

Thrustmaster said:
Image1s.png

Really loving this figure at the mo

https://postimage.org/

Not my favourite Nolan suit but I still love this figure. I don't think I can ever sell it. I like how the glove mod can work for both TDK and TDKR looks. Looks great guys!

Finally got to unbox mine after almost half a year. Had it quickly set up last night before bed. Bummed that there's a small scratch on his left shoulder armor, but I can live with it. Will futz it some more soon, there's a part of the cape that I can't get to sit properly.

P4170687_zps9b11c3a6.jpg

Finally got to unbox mine after almost half a year. Had it quickly set up last night before bed. Bummed that there's a small scratch on his left shoulder armor, but I can live with it. Will futz it some more soon, there's a part of the cape that I can't get to sit properly.

P4170687_zps9b11c3a6.jpg

Great photo and pose. The mouth plate works really well there.

Thanks guys! LOL I wasn't expecting that the faceplate I thought I'd never use would be the first I'd display the figure with. Was amazed at how life-like the teeth look like in hand :)

Only thing you need to do it spin the single canister around on his belt. Of all his belt attachments, it is the only one that has the button at the top.

Back