Hot Toys - MMS - X-MEN First Class - Professor X (Charles Xavier)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this will probably show back up when filming/the hype machine starts working for the new x-men movie which looks like both Stewart and McAvoy in it to some degree.

482534_10151314448662285_2128795243_n.jpg

Well Barney Ross has specs/pics and will be going up fo order.

They were both revealed at the same time and are both the first from their respective licenses.

Hopefully thiss will actually come :pray:

I think those pics in the booklet were from a while ago, could've sworn i'd already seen them.

I don't understand this sitting on a product and not putting it up for order when they have the proto finished and the soecs/pic ready to go :dunno

This picture is old, dude. This figure is most likely canceled. I think they will just wait to release figures of the next X-men movie.

Is there a general thread or list of cancelled figures? The whole idea of bringing a figure right up to a fully clothed and painted prototype phase, bringing it to cons, and then cancelling it seems crazy. I know the Thor Loki had the same fate but it seems like these figures should be removed from standard release and moved into convention or special, limited releases.

This picture is old, dude. This figure is most likely canceled. I think they will just wait to release figures of the next X-men movie.

Sorry, I've never seen it... not even in this thread. And if it's so old, why hasn't it been posted before? :dunno If I recall, the first we saw of this figure and wolverine were at the ToyFairs, but maybe I missed it.

Which is why it's most likely cancelled. That picture you posted was from a catalog for 2012 for Hot Toys. As in, the figures they were going to announce and put up for PO. Spider-Man and Wolverine both have been up for PO for some time now, just need to accept the fact that they probably cancelled this. Same was with Loki, who was shown with the original Thor but they decided to can it and just release one for the Avengers.

if it's cancelled then. fine that's cool. I mean it sucks but what can you do. If its fromt he old catalog, cool. But the pic was never posted and I don't see why? :dunno Did no one ever bother to post the pic or is it just barely surfacing now almost a year later?

if it's cancelled then. fine that's cool. I mean it sucks but what can you do. If its fromt he old catalog, cool. But the pic was never posted and I don't see why? :dunno Did no one ever bother to post the pic or is it just barely surfacing now almost a year later?
It was actually posted around, I've seen it before that's how I know it's from the 2012 Catalog. I've seen people asking where they can get their hands on the catalog itself as well. It's been around for a while, maybe not on this figures thread but it's been around for the other figures presented inside of it.

Shame this figure did get cancelled, if it in fact did. The outfit looked great and they also nailed the sculpt.

Here's hoping they do the same for the new X-Mex along with Eric this time.

Which is why it's most likely cancelled. That picture you posted was from a catalog for 2012 for Hot Toys. As in, the figures they were going to announce and put up for PO. Spider-Man and Wolverine both have been up for PO for some time now, just need to accept the fact that they probably cancelled this. Same was with Loki, who was shown with the original Thor but they decided to can it and just release one for the Avengers.

I doubt it. Charles was showcased at just about every CON last year and early this year. Loki was never officially announced. Nor was he ever show in hand anywhere.

Back