ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
batsssss 194.jpgbatsssss 195.jpg

Last edited:
Is that the "Jan's" custom HS off ebay? Looks pretty good :) Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's an EB HS that's repainted with rooted hair, right? Or is the sculpt modified as well?

You are correct, it's a Jan's. I just tweaked the hair a bit.

Oh so you are the one who bought it. I asked him about it and he said it was sold. Congrats man, I have the first one he did which was the interrogation scene make up but the hair was way too green like bright green and I told Jan that. Now it looks like he has fixed that issue because the hair color looks accurate. :yess:

Just like Zack's repaints of the EB Joker the eyes are more noticeable because both Jan and Zack painted the Iris in both eyes a fair bit bigger than EB painted theirs.

Last edited:
Oh so you are the one who bought it. I asked him about it and he said it was sold. Congrats man, I have the first one he did which was the interrogation scene make up but the hair was way too green like bright green and I told Jan that. Now it looks like he has fixed that issue because the hair color looks accurate. :yess:

Just like Zack's repaints of the EB Joker the eyes are more noticeable because both Jan and Zack painted the Iris in both eyes a fair bit bigger than EB painted theirs.

Jan was great! I dealt with him off ebay and paid far less than the ebay asking price, I am very happy with it.

Jaymig926 I am not sure you are aware of this but your pics seem to have Len's distortion as the head looks even skinnier and longer than it does in real life.

The pic below is more of an accurate representation of how Jan's looks like.

Granted the head is still a bit skinny and long but not as skinny and long as it appears in those in hand pics.

Yes, I know. I'm thinking of selling that or other stuffs at the moment and see which one sells first. I mean, I can always get the usual HT stock figure again, but I doubt I can find this again once I sell it. Considering MRM is out of commission now.

His face shape looks more like Brandon Lee in the crow rather than Heath Ledger as the Joker IMO

Yeah I totally agree, it is too skinny and long, which why it looks like the Crow with EB's paint job. Nevertheless, the core likeness of Ledger is there. And u know that because you have Zack's EB resculpt. The EB sculpt needs to be resculpted and repainted, the stock sculpt is not great but once modded it looks very good.

Yes, I know. I'm thinking of selling that or other stuffs at the moment and see which one sells first. I mean, I can always get the usual HT stock figure again, but I doubt I can find this again once I sell it.

:exactly:

I think it is the last thing you should sell.

But the dam EB Joker goes from high prices now, so if kept it u should try and find a cheap EB Joker if u can, even a used one would probably be better than a new one because of the high risk of QC problems.

Considering MRM is out of commission now.

Yeah he told me he is never coming back to freaks. It sucks because he is very talented, his 2.0 resculpts and like I said his EB resculpts were practically Ledger.

Wow, I haven't been keeping up to date with his threads, but he did end up sending the stuffs to some if not most of the folks here right?

At least his personality was wayyy better than MJ, sad to lose such a talented freak. :(

Jaymig926 I am not sure you are aware of this but your pics seem to have Len's distortion as the head looks even skinnier and longer than it does in real life.

The pic below is more of an accurate representation of how Jan's looks like.

Granted the head is still a bit skinny and long but not as skinny and long as it appears in those in hand pics.

yes that one is the one he made for me.batsssss 193.jpgbatsssss 191.jpg

Back