ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
batsssss 170.jpgbatsssss 171.jpg

Thank you MR. ECKO!!!!!!
Amazing!!!

Body and belt is **** though.

I dunno, quality wise HT wins. Judging from the 1/4 TDKR ver.

ya, if your touching them, ht is better quality wise, but 99% of the time, Im not touching my figs and the look of this batman is spot on

ya, if your touching them, ht is better quality wise, but 99% of the time, Im not touching my figs and the look of this batman is spot on

The thing is, it keeps on replaying in my head even though when Im not touching or playing the figure. :lol Id be admiring them, and when I look at him, at the back of my head itd be like "that figure's got ****** joints, body and belt :(" :lol

The thing is, it keeps on replaying in my head even though when Im not touching or playing the figure. :lol Id be admiring them, and when I look at him, at the back of my head itd be like "that figure's got ****** joints, body and belt :(" :lol

what's wrong with the joint and the body? mine's perfect:yess:

i don't have any issues with the eb body either. i guess it's just the rubber suit which doesn't let you pose him extreme. sure hot toys is body-wise a bit better with their "crackling" system and the hand or leg can stay that way you want, but still for me i never would have want to pose any of them in any extreme pose. so, both have their pros and cons, but both are amazing to look at and i'm happy to own them.

bb-tkd-1-4.png

i don't have any issues with the eb body either. i guess it's just the rubber suit which doesn't let you pose him extreme. sure hot toys is body-wise a bit better with their "crackling" system and the hand or leg can stay that way you want, but still for me i never would have want to pose any of them in any extreme pose. so, both have their pros and cons, but both are amazing to look at and i'm happy to own them.

bb-tkd-1-4.png

Absolutely gorgeous.

Hey guys I am looking to buy just one Batman figure in the near future and since I don't own any as of right now what is the general consensus on this piece? It seems like it is one of the best representations of Bale out there but I want to buy just one figure of his portrayal. I've read about the various problems so any help you guys can give is more than welcome, thanks

I guess it just depends on which your favorite suit is, and if you're prepared to futz with it. Out of the box, I'd say the HT Quarter Scale wins, from what I've seen. It's got pretty much every accessory you can imagine, and, with the exception of the cape, it's about as good as it gets for an official release. The EB comes with pretty much everything it'd need to adequately represent its portrayal, as well, but it's got some issues, as well. The belt needs to be modded, as far as I know, in order for it to sit right. Otherwise, he kind of resembles Urkel, for lack of a better comparison.

Either way, they're both pretty definitive interpretations of their respective suits, so, do you like the TDK suit or the Begins suit better?

I really like both suits but the 1/4 HT is a little out of price range. It was basically either this enterbay one or the HT armory set coming out. Since I like both suits about the same I guess I just want a really good Bale likeness. The armory set would make a really nice display piece so it's a toss up for me right now.

The armory does look like a pretty impressive piece, as well. In that case, are you more into 1/4 or 1/6th scale?

I have only 1/6 and I don't have any 1/4 so I have no idea what to expect besides a huge piece of art. The only thing I don't like about the armory set is the pers if its still the same as the dx12 because that just didn't do it for me going off of pics

Well, I'd give it until the armory is released. That's one of the things that I dislike, as well, so, I'm waiting to see the final pictures.

If I was getting only one batman if would be the 1/4 Hot Toys batman. The Enterbay comes in a close second, it's an incredible piece. I hate the way my dx12 looks after getting those two!

I have had the toys legend armory for a while now....it's pretty much the same as the hot toys version. It takes up a lot of space and it doesn't even come close to having the wow factor of the 1/4 bats.

Yeah I'm leaning towards the enterbay 1/4. For those of u that have it, does the rubber suit get effected at all when he is left in poses after awhile? I like the arms bent up clenching his fists pose but I'm just worried it could damage the rubber after time.

I have mine posed like that for about 3 weeks.
Luckily the rubber is still good. I bend his arm around 70 degree in batarang throwing pose

Back