ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What? An Enterbay Bane? No.

Hot Toys may make a 1/4 scale Bane at some point though.

Can 2 enterbay 1/4 fit in a detolf next to each other? I have the Joker and Batman coming next week. Hoping to take shelf out and get them side by side.

Anyone got pics of both together?

Yeah you can fit two and actually you ca fit 4 if you really are cramped for space.Of course,they would have to be in a neutral pose(hands on its sides) for that scheme to work.Two will fit and you have some room to place them in some poses.Hope that helps!^_^

I think one per detolf is the best way to show these off. Having them cramped just takes away from thier presence. You shoul give these figures a proper stage.

I think batman and the Joker look great on the same shelf but they have to be staged right and I wouldn't put anything else on the same shelf

7j2x.jpg
vwy4.jpg

lic5.jpg
wj52.jpg

Batman is here

Yes you can fit them side by side but due to the sizes of the bases it looks cramped, you'd be better off displaying them on their own. Do you really need pictures?

Nice pic. But it's not an ikea detolf cabinet. I'm trying to see if they will fit side by side.

Last edited:
As a reference yes. As I've not got these yet, and going to ikea before they arrive. It will clarify to me whether or not to buy another detolf whilst I'm there.

From what I've seen, It will look cramped with 2 figures inside ikea detolf & you can only do neutral pose, just like mine

Back