ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT 1/4 TDK Bat is shaping up pretty good.

THIS plus that figure is a great way to kick start anybody's 1/4 collection.

All I can say is this isn't really a matter of "might". If you have the money, you can make the space. This is a matter of "must". Do it :)

Welllllllll.... Preordered today! I went ahead and flex payed to December, though... Always good to spread out the cost, plus gives me more time to be able to explain to the lady:lol. I wanted to order from BBTS to save a little on the cost, but Sideshow is the only place to offer the flex pay, so I just went with them. Now I need to decide where a new shelf will go!

Welllllllll.... Preordered today! I went ahead and flex payed to December, though... Always good to spread out the cost, plus gives me more time to be able to explain to the lady:lol. I wanted to order from BBTS to save a little on the cost, but Sideshow is the only place to offer the flex pay, so I just went with them. Now I need to decide where a new shelf will go!

Good man. Even better lady for understanding (hopefully). :wink1: Congratulations buddy :clap

Good man. Even better lady for understanding (hopefully). :wink1: Congratulations buddy :clap

I was on a figure ban until she got her ring, haha... Good thing for me I had planned on the ring long before she put the figure ban into place:rotfl. Since then I have been on a figure spree and she hasn't complained once:dance.

I was on a figure ban until she got her ring, haha... Good thing for me I had planned on the ring long before she put the figure ban into place:rotfl. Since then I have been on a figure spree and she hasn't complained once:dance.

Again, it all goes back to your priorities. Take care of your priorities and your priorities will take care of you. Oh, and having a sound plan ahead of time like you did helps too :wink1:. If shes not complaining now, I have to imagine that it won't happen at all. You have chosen your counterpart well :clap

Again, it all goes back to your priorities. Take care of your priorities and your priorities will take care of you. Oh, and having a sound plan ahead of time like you did helps too :wink1:. If shes not complaining now, I have to imagine that it won't happen at all. You have chosen your counterpart well :clap

Well said, I couldn't agree with you more:exactly:.

My wife is cool with the collecting...which is awesome. She also keeps me in check if she thinks I am buying something regretful.... Hey we all have done it lol. It also makes me super easy to birthday shop for.

Last edited:
Question for anyone that owns the TonyMies cape: does the cape instal the same way as the Enterbay cape, using the magnets? :pray:

My wife is cool with the collecting...which is awesome. She also keeps me if she thinks I am buying something regretful.... Hey we all have done it lol. It also makes me super easy to birthday shop for.

Definitely awesome that she understands AND speaks up if she feels its a poor investment.

Dude, I hear you 100% on the being shopped for thing. If somebody insists on buying me something, i redirect them to Sideshow and tell them to start and finish their search with Batman.

Added a background to make Batman's new home a little more conducive to him:bat. Batman display is now complete... now to start thinking of where and how to display QS001!:panic:

COOL set-up!I take it you don't use the fireplace,huh?^_^

This may surprise you but I use the fireplace regularly in the wintertime. I have checked time and again but there is no heat transfer up to the level of the figures so no worries there. My only realy concern is the possibility of residues from the fire getting onto things, but I haven't seen any evidence of that in the room, let alone on the figures themselves, so I am not super concerned. And thanks for the compliment!

I've always wanted this guy badly,but I don't have any other QS figures and don't know where I'd put him with no room in the detolf currently.

I just picked one of these up fairly cheap due to some magnets being missing from the phone and bomb case. Do any of you guys wanna help a brother out and let me know where i could get replacements for when it arrives! or even the size or a link

it'd be much appreciated!!

Back