Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Chitauri figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully, the Checking Inventory status of this 2-pack would go back into "Available" again. Or am just being wishful? |Tries to clear a lump in the throat|

Hopefully, the Checking Inventory status of this 2-pack would go back into "Available" again. Or am just being wishful? |Tries to clear a lump in the throat|

I'd be that it will. Just keep tabs on it a couple of times a day and you'll catch it when it frees up

I couldn't pass on this guy. Ordered the commander from SSC.

I'm still kicking myself for canceling my Nick Fury, Hawkeye and Coulson preorders when those figures came out, so I don't want to make the same mistake.

I'd be that it will. Just keep tabs on it a couple of times a day and you'll catch it when it frees up

:clap otherwise, i'd regret forgetting to put my PO in when i had the chance last month! Keep on monitoring it on a regular basis but seems it will never budge anymore! Lolz!

Never planning on buying these but they look great. People should also realize that the Chitauri were essentially the Ultimates version of the Skrulls. Given their close resemblance to them (especially with that chin design), these guys are practically the Skrulls of the MCU beyond simply being random aliens (after all, the Skrulls are THE classic dangerous aliens of the Marvel universe).

I decided to place an order for the Foot Soldier and Commander. Less than 10 were on the Foot Soldier and less than 90 on Commander so mine as well. I have some of the Avenger figures so I think it would be cool to have these displayed with them.

I ordered just commander from a third party. I couldn't resist having some bad guys for the Avengers to fight. :p

Back