Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my current setup on my desk:

IMG_2426.jpg

Ok so question for clarification. Was there am exclusive version of this or was it am exclusive release limited to sideshow? Tried to figure it out from the lingo and product archive but can't really tell for certaim

Yeah, that's just the First Avenger Cap.

Also wanted to share this......got these autographed by Chris Evans at SDCC this weekend. They will be framed and hung in my office.

10527300_10152651124389612_5100479627979461425_n.jpg

Thanks, he's going on my ever growing list! I don't own any HT figures yet and it is becoming increasingly hard to choose my first purchase! My list is as follows:

Batman Armory with Bruce & Alfred
Deadpool
Groot & Rocket
Star Lord
Avengers Loki

How am I supposed to decide? :(

Those cards are fantastic :)

How is this still on SS wait-list? Is there any chance of them getting more, or do they still have some?

I'm on the wait-list as of a week ago... I WAS on it as of August last year but it got cancelled for some reason and I didn't notice until last week, I figured I would have gotten some kind of notification about it, but I didn't... I contacted SS about it and they said I requested the cancellation late last year... I most certainly did not, but there was nothing they could do. :thud:

How is this still on SS wait-list? Is there any chance of them getting more, or do they still have some?

I'm on the wait-list as of a week ago... I WAS on it as of August last year but it got cancelled for some reason and I didn't notice until last week, I figured I would have gotten some kind of notification about it, but I didn't... I contacted SS about it and they said I requested the cancellation late last year... I most certainly did not, but there was nothing they could do. :thud:

Allegedly they have none left.
How there is a waitlist i will never know.
But i got on it last year too and my reservation is still active, lol.

Back