1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received mine and well, it's perfect but alas the left ankle peg is super loose. Anyone else got this issue?
I tried to click it in but it seems that the foothole in the shoesculpt isn't deep enough.

Should I send it back or try to fix it myself?

Just received mine and well, it's perfect but alas the left ankle peg is super loose. Anyone else got this issue?
I tried to click it in but it seems that the foothole in the shoesculpt e isn't deep enough.

Should I send it back or try to fix it myself?

Mine the same....hasn't really been an issue for me.

30wwbnl.jpg

I've got her for about 2 weeks now. I haven't regret it one bit. Still doubting to get the Armory bundle. I already have the DX12 and the only reason I'll buy the armory is for Alfred & Bruce. But 555 EUR for 2 suited figures is a bit over the top.

That's a bit rich for the armory. Pre-ordered mine early at Lacite for a lot less (got a member card there). Checking the price for the big set, they really upped the price. Perhaps some deals will come up when it is finally available here.

She's hott!

But I do admit, it feels like handling a doll. (I'm a doll collector too).

I almost had a heart attack while putting on her goggles! It was stiff and the rubber got a little deformed while in the packaging so it was too tight on her head.

Friendly advice, you can use a bit of alcohol-free gel to tame her hair.

1.jpg

Just picked her up today from another member :yess: Think she looks great. Should have her batpod next week. Wanted TDKR figures when they came out but could not swing it. Thanks SSF! BTW spindrift sent you a PM.

Yes it dinner first........ then you find out that the material is stretchy lol, i took off the hands and head first and it was a snap

Back