Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' PUNISHER PF WITH SPAZZY CUSTOM WEAPO

Anybody know if he is in scale with HTs Avenger figs? I know the HT Hulk is bigger, but I heard HT Hulk was over-sized. I just want to know if he'll fit in with my HT Avengers Cap.

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' PUNISHER PF WITH SPAZZY CUSTOM W...

Anybody know if he is in scale with HTs Avenger figs? I know the HT Hulk is bigger, but I heard HT Hulk was over-sized. I just want to know if he'll fit in with my HT Avengers Cap.

Hey buddy, whilst I'm not too sure about the HT Captain America here are some comparison pics posted by a fellow freak to show the size comparison between the IS Hulk and the HT Hulk

de7apuda.jpg

za2a2y3a.jpg

When I found out that Hawkeye and Black Widow would be missing from this dio set I actually thought about adding the Hot Toy figure equivalent so id be interested to know how well they scale out between one another

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' PUNISHER PF WITH SPAZZY CUSTOM WEAPO

Great update Andy! That hulk looks truly awesome and the detail like you said really adds to the realism. These great updates keep on coming :clap :clap

Thanks so much for the kind words my friend :hi5: glad your enjoying the updates :) Punisher is up next :rock

Great very great my friend Andy ;)

Thanks as ever Adam :clap

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' WHAT STOLE THE SHOW AT COMIC CON 2014

WOW...what a weekend for us collectors! As Comic Con comes to an end for another year how many newly announced pieces got your attention and which do you think you'll be adding to your pre order list? Of course there were those collectibles that never made it to the floor so to speak :( pieces such as the Vader PF and the Vader LSF, there was no 1/6 1966 Batmobile which is becoming a bit of a worry as this has been at the last 2 Cons but has yet to be put up for PO :dunno then of course there was none of Iron Man 3 lifesize busts, notably the Iron Patriot and MKXLII :huh to mention only a few...

However, the pieces that did make the Con were still incredible and there were also a few new announcements that no one was expecting :thud: Here are some of my selection of collectibles which completely blew me away and will be 1000% joining my pre order list ;)

So firstly I will start with the ones that stole the show for me at this years Comic Con and there were 3 inparticular...First up was this incredible piece that I didn't know too much about at first but later on discovered that its by a company called EEC (Elite Creature Collectibles) and their Ambassador Rosenburg Lifesize Bust sculpture from the movie MIB...just WOW!!!! :thud: No doubt this collectible will be hitting the high end of the market in terms of cost but this is one piece that I will sell off half my collection just to have it! Second to the Doom LSF by Sideshow Collectibles, this bust by ECC is one of the best looking collectibles I hve ever seen!

8a5y7y5y.jpg

9ejyta6y.jpg

ju9uryme.jpg

vuzy4u4e.jpg

Okay, the other piece to steal the show for me at Comic Con was of course...the 1/6 BTTF Delorean with Michael J. Fox figure by Hot Toys :rock man what a display! This film, as so many of you would agree, just meant so much to me growing up as a kid and that time machine delorean was just a car that every kid wanted to own! Well this 1/6 scale replica will desperately be added to my PO list no doubt about it...infact, i'll go on record now and say that if Hot Toys can release a 1/6 scale Knight Rider replica car then i'll quit this hobby on a high cos those two are my favourite all time movie/TV cars :rock2

e3apynev.jpg

buquma2u.jpg

8e7ujeda.jpg

and thirdly, the other piece that looked stunning at this years Con was the Prime 1's version of Grimlock with Optimus Prime statue from the movie Transformers 4 :thud: no doubt this piece will be a massive hit in Asia but you just have to hold your hands up and admire the work that these guys at Prime 1 Studios are putting out :bow: none more so that this incredible statue of Grimlock! Size and cost are still not confirmed but one things for sure is that this one will also be making my PO list no matter what :yess:

e6e2a4ar.jpg

hu3ytege.jpg

So there you go guys, there were my top 3 pieces of Comic Con...and here are the other ones that were still amazing and cant wait to have them in my collection...

The Boba Fett PF was very close to making my top 3 as I was just blown away by the base and pose on this piece :love I actually think its one of Sideshow's best work in terms of incorporating a base that suits the pose and its just a killer PF in my eyes

ehyra6yj.jpg

The Movie Thor PF made its first appearance at Con and despite receiving a few negative vibes (including myself) ;) regarding the likeness, the pose is just awesome plus its a massive improvement over their last rendition of their Chris Hemsworth Thor PF so for that reason, it will added to my PO list :)

y7e7y7er.jpg

Another piece to receive quite a bit of negativity was the Iron Man MKII 1/4 Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles. I have to say that I predicted a Matte Silver paint job on this piece way back when it got announced and I was proved right :( also the gantry base, despite looking pretty good in my eyes, may have suited the MKIII armour much better perhaps rather than the MKII :dunno either way, its Iron Man so Andy has to have it! :yess: :lol

qavy5y3a.jpg

If you've followed my thread before then you'll know that I have a huge love for anything 80's cartoon related, especially G1 Transformers and so when this piece got announced by Hot Toys, I had to jump on and get me some of that! :lol Its the Hot Toys rendition of the G1 animated Optimus Prime in Starscream Battle mode :rock :rock

uvumyje6.jpg

So that's it for me :) I'd love to know which pieces made your pre order list!

As a collector, these events (especially San Diego Comic Con) is what brings us altogether as we marvel at the wonder of what could possibly be displayed in our own homes (or in some cases) kept in their shipping boxes :lol :lol Until next year!!! :woo

Last edited:
RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' WHAT STOLE THE SHOW AT COMIC CON ...

Oh and I forgot to mention one particular piece that was shown yesterday which I think has even toppled the Iron Man MKVII LSF as my most anticipated piece of this year...i'll let the pics do the talking!!!! :thud: :thud: Arguably the piece of the decade!!!! :horror

ehu7uqa3.jpg

se2ybypa.jpg

tuhumyme.jpg

5amy6eza.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' WHAT STOLE THE SHOW AT COMIC CON 2014

Some great pieces highlighted there Andy! The deloreon is a must for me, also the HCG power loader.

In other pics Prime 1 bumble bee looks promising too...

So much cool stuff on show!

Batgirl pf. The stuff you named are majorly cool but I will leave it at possible temptations if great IN Hand. Doom LSF is one plus boba (that depends on PO). HT wise I like the Arkham city batman (but will wait for the pf) and optimus

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Personally there aren't much collectibles that i'm getting. Probably the only one will be the boba fett if it's prices reasonable. Don't mistunderstand me, i like most of them but i ain't interest in those.

A lot of collectibles shown in the CC from last year haven't come out yet.

Power Girl pf, Batgirl pf, Godzilla Maquette, HT BD Robocop, HT Marty McFly and DeLorean, HT Batman Returns and HT Optimus Prime are the ones I want. Maybe HT Ripley too.

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' WHAT STOLE THE SHOW AT COMIC CON ...

SS Iron Man Mk42
It cannot be worse than my IS colors... Love the pose...

SS Thor: The Dark World
SS Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Both have likeness off (especially Capt), but I'll get both! The pose are really stunning and I'm a movie fan... so :yess:

I'm just really sad 'cause I was eagerly awaiting pictures of SS Darth Vader PF and LSF. I'm not sure if I can afford $$$/space the LSF but I'll get the PF for sure!!! I was happy for Fett fans who had the chance to see one of Sideshow's best, but I can't wait to see the final product of THE most incredible villains of all time!!!

and lastly, as a GREAT SURPRISE: HT Batman Returns :hi5:

Other stuff that was amazing but I won't get:
- HT Optimus Prime (if only if was more 18"-24" instead of 12")
- HT BTTF (this is wonndderrrrfulllll, but can't display this...)
- Godzilla (EPIC!!!)
- Prime 1 Grimlock & Raphael from Ninja Turtles
- Court of the Dead (the details of this line is... wow!)
- Batgirl

This year is crazy to say the least.

Here is my list
1-TweeterHead Batman and Catwoman Signature Editions
2-HT DeLorean and Marty
3-HT Prime
4-HT Batman Arkham
5-HT Batman Returns
6-Prime 1 Grimlock
7-SS Godzilla
8-SS Power Girl
9-SS Boba
10-SS Thor Dark world
11-SS Iron Man II
12-SS Sixth Scale DC Line
13-HT BD Mark 42
14-SS White Queen
15-HT AppleSeed
16-SS Marvel Sixth Scale

I guess you get the idea. This is just what I remember off the top of my head. Thank God for flex pay lol

The only new reveal that caught my eye is the HT Delorean. Like you, BTTF is one of my all time favourite movies...one of the few movies that I watch over and over...and my 3 year old son loves it too.

Other than that, nothing new from SS caught my eye. Batgirl looks nice, but no interest in the character. Doom PF looks better than the proto pics...that one is a maybe. Doom LSF looks amazing, but I'm not in the market for that.

It was nice to see the pieces I already have on order. Thor & Daredevil...can't understand the negativity for either piece. Wonder Woman is amazing.

Best in show for me, though, was Lobo and Dawg. Can't wait to get those guys.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' WHAT STOLE THE SHOW AT SDCC14 ON PG58

The ECC MiB bust looks amazing. From what I've read they are planning on lights and the bust opening up automatically verses manually. It will be quite the conversation piece. It's not don't me but it looks extremely well done. Now the ECC vampire Marcus is on my wanted list.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' WHAT STOLE THE SHOW AT SDCC14 ON PG58

That's a big Christmas list Andy, you better be good for the rest of the year.

Cool stuff you are getting.

I will probably get these:

1. Boba Fett
2. Vampirella
3. Batgirl
4. Pinhead

And one or two COTD stufg

Hi Andy,

My list from ComicCon is pretty short this year. I think I have reached that point in collecting where it has to be really great as space is becoming a premium for me.

I really liked and will order the Batgirl PF. I will probably order the Power Girl PF as well. I liked the new Boba Fett PF, but where I already have the original, I will most likely pass on him. Other than that, I don't think I will be ordering much more from ComicCon reveals.

I hate to say it, but Sideshow seems to be heading in a different direction from my collection tastes. I think the Court of the Dead is their big push and it looks fantastic, but I just cannot get into another line of statues. They are also focusing on movie versions of PFs (Cap, Thor, GOTG) which I do not collect. Only comic versions for this collector. They are also double (and sometimes triple) dipping into figures (Hulk, Doom, Boba, etc). I don't need multiple versions of statues (except Cap) so those are a no-go for me too.

I am saving up my monies for XM product offerings. :lecture

Last edited:

Great list Andy :clap

When does the museum open? And are season passes available? :wink1:

Doom looks insane, looking forward to seeing pics for him roll in!

Some great pieces highlighted there Andy! The deloreon is a must for me, also the HCG power loader.

In other pics Prime 1 bumble bee looks promising too...

So much cool stuff on show!

Absolutely Ben :exactly: so much stuff to tempt us :gah: Yea, the Delorean was such a pleasant surprise so hopefully one day we can finally see a 1/6 Knight Rider replica car :pray:

Batgirl pf. The stuff you named are majorly cool but I will leave it at possible temptations if great IN Hand. Doom LSF is one plus boba (that depends on PO). HT wise I like the Arkham city batman (but will wait for the pf) and optimus

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Hey Daryl, yea, I quite liked Batgirl...looks like she went down a storm at Comic Con. That Doom LSF must be very tempting...those pics I posted are just out of this world! :thud:

Personally there aren't much collectibles that i'm getting. Probably the only one will be the boba fett if it's prices reasonable. Don't mistunderstand me, i like most of them but i ain't interest in those.

A lot of collectibles shown in the CC from last year haven't come out yet.

Hey Nick, well Boba is still a great PF to get :hi5: besides, you'll be getting a new delivery of epic proportions very soon aren't you! How long until the big day? :)

Power Girl pf, Batgirl pf, Godzilla Maquette, HT BD Robocop, HT Marty McFly and DeLorean, HT Batman Returns and HT Optimus Prime are the ones I want. Maybe HT Ripley too.

Hey BR, nice list bro :clap I take it you collect both 1/6 and 1/4 scale stuff...your collection must be pretty huge by now! :horror

P.S. by the way, no 'that's what she said' jokes :lecture :lol :lol

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' WHAT STOLE THE SHOW AT SDCC14 ON ...

SS Iron Man Mk42
It cannot be worse than my IS colors... Love the pose...
SS Thor: The Dark World
SS Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Both have likeness off (especially Capt), but I'll get both! The pose are really stunning and I'm a movie fan... so :yess:

I'm just really sad 'cause I was eagerly awaiting pictures of SS Darth Vader PF and LSF. I'm not sure if I can afford $$$/space the LSF but I'll get the PF for sure!!! I was happy for Fett fans who had the chance to see one of Sideshow's best, but I can't wait to see the final product of THE most incredible villains of all time!!!

and lastly, as a GREAT SURPRISE: HT Batman Returns :hi5:

Other stuff that was amazing but I won't get:
- HT Optimus Prime (if only if was more 18"-24" instead of 12")
- HT BTTF (this is wonndderrrrfulllll, but can't display this...)
- Godzilla (EPIC!!!)
- Prime 1 Grimlock & Raphael from Ninja Turtles
- Court of the Dead (the details of this line is... wow!)
- Batgirl

Awesome list there Marc :clap yea, I was really disappointed not to see either of the Vader PF or LSFs at Comic Con :( but at least we got to see this art concept reveal of the PF by Sideshow and I think it looks amazing! :love

yqy3epup.jpg

And a HT's Batman Returns??? I didn't know you collect 1/6 scale buddy :dunno

This year is crazy to say the least.

Here is my list
1-TweeterHead Batman and Catwoman Signature Editions
2-HT DeLorean and Marty
3-HT Prime
4-HT Batman Arkham
5-HT Batman Returns
6-Prime 1 Grimlock
7-SS Godzilla
8-SS Power Girl
9-SS Boba
10-SS Thor Dark world
11-SS Iron Man II
12-SS Sixth Scale DC Line
13-HT BD Mark 42
14-SS White Queen
15-HT AppleSeed
16-SS Marvel Sixth Scale

I guess you get the idea. This is just what I remember off the top of my head. Thank God for flex pay lol

:horror :horror :thud: Hey Nabil, that's one crazy mofo list you got there! :lol :lol You need to start showing pics of your collection buddy so we can see some before and after pics :lecture

The only new reveal that caught my eye is the HT Delorean. Like you, BTTF is one of my all time favourite movies...one of the few movies that I watch over and over...and my 3 year old son loves it too.

Other than that, nothing new from SS caught my eye. Batgirl looks nice, but no interest in the character. Doom PF looks better than the proto pics...that one is a maybe. Doom LSF looks amazing, but I'm not in the market for that.

It was nice to see the pieces I already have on order. Thor & Daredevil...can't understand the negativity for either piece. Wonder Woman is amazing.

Best in show for me, though, was Lobo and Dawg. Can't wait to get those guys.

Hey Kris, yea...the Delorean is such an iconic car and I pray for Hot Toys to release a 1/6 Knight Rider too as that was my all time favourite :) Before I'd even heard of Sideshow I used to collect all the 1/18 Ertl movie cars like the Dukes of Hazzard car, Smokey and the Bandit Trans-Am, the Ghostbusters car, etc...so to have some of these in 1/6 would be a dream come true.

Yea, agreed on the Doom PF, did look much better that in the Sideshow order pics...as for the Doom LSF, Kris you need an LSF in your collection bro and what an epic one to get! :exactly:

y8a4avy3.jpg

Congrats on Daredevil and Thor...I'm a massive fan of the original Sideshow Comic Thor and in my eyes that one cant be beat but the Daredevil is pretty cool. Liking the new move from Sideshow to snaze up the poses and bases too.

Had to cancel Lobo and Gladiator Hulk yesterday due to my evergrowing list of PO's :( hope I don't live to regret it....

The ECC MiB bust looks amazing. From what I've read they are planning on lights and the bust opening up automatically verses manually. It will be quite the conversation piece. It's not don't me but it looks extremely well done. Now the ECC vampire Marcus is on my wanted list.

Man, its an amazing piece bro :love :love as I mentioned earlier, second to the Doom LSF its probably one of the best collectibles I think i've ever seen :horror This is one piece that I will do whatever it takes to get it into my collection :yess:

3e2y9u6e.jpg

I haven't seen the ECC vampire? I remember they had some kind of Wolf at Comic Con also :huh

Absolutely Ben :exactly: so much stuff to tempt us :gah: Yea, the Delorean was such a pleasant surprise so hopefully one day we can finally see a 1/6 Knight Rider replica car :pray:

Hey Daryl, yea, I quite liked Batgirl...looks like she went down a storm at Comic Con. That Doom LSF must be very tempting...those pics I posted are just out of this world! :thud:

Hey Nick, well Boba is still a great PF to get :hi5: besides, you'll be getting a new delivery of epic proportions very soon aren't you! How long until the big day? :)

The estimated date when the baby will be born is 31/07 so the little one can come on any day. An ultimate one of a kind collectible :)

Back