Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' IRON STUDIOS AVENGERS HULK 1/6 DIORAM

Congrats buddy. Simply beautiful. Can you send me a pm on where I can get more info on this.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' IRON STUDIOS AVENGERS HULK 1/6 DIORAM

Man, I'm just in awe! That is such a beautiful piece! You're very lucky individual and you'll just be getting luckier when the rest of them arrive. Congrats, man!

Ok I've now read the review which to be fair is very good. Great pics and great statue really glad it turned out well looks like they are on there way to recovering from the mk42 fiasco :)

That Hulk is awesome, I can't believe the detail in the sculpt especially around the torn pants.

And the paint job is outstanding.

Beautiful Andy. The hulk looks so awesome. :)

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' IRON STUDIOS AVENGERS HULK 1/6 DIORA

Coming soon to Comic Con guys!! :love :love

e5y9y9as.jpg

Very cooool.
I have the VI , and ordered the others!!
Love 1/4 scale iron man stuff

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

cracking dio andy.agree about the top lip/lack of teeth look though, needed teeth for that snarling ''hulk smash'' look.but great piece.

What a great review brother. Congrats!

Hulk smash! Will you be collecting the whole avengers diorama ?

Looks excellent dude. I did think about jumping on this aswell but to much stuff coming lol.

this will look insane complete.

Congrats buddy

Bravo!!! Looks like Iron Studios did not dissapoint. What a sweet dio Andy. Looking great buddy!!! Are you going for all the pieces to the dio? Looking foward to seeing Thor. He seemed to be my favorite of the group. Congrats buddy

Hulk looks cool, my friend. Looking forward to the full dio.

Awesome hulk dio bud. Thanks for the update that thing is crazy cool.

Wow! That thing looks huge! Love the 2 guys hulk is smashing up. So cool seeing the pose. Excellent job as always my friend. I see some megaton pics. Hehe..

That Hulk looks better than I expected. Now to see if Iron Man and Caps turn out as well.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' IRON STUDIOS AVENGERS HULK 1/6 DI...

Wow, looks sweet dude!

How big is this it's tough to judge scale. Paint seems ok on Hulk, the cracks on the base seem kinda rushed. Looks cool though, I totally forgot about this piece. Where can you order?

Sweet addition to your impressive collection, can never have to much Hulk ;)

Chris

I enjoyed your review and a lot of pics.

Hulk and base is nice looking.
It might be surely more wonderful when it was 1/4 size.
But it will be to become the great force when all dioramas gathered.

Thank you :lol

Hell Yes! I'm loving that Hulk!! :rock :rock

Just found your thread, what a collection. keep it up

Back