Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' IRON MAN LSF HALL OF ARMOUR DISP...

:lol I saw that too and was like...DAMN! :thud: Andy please hurry with the pics of this :impatient: lol

Thanks Tone :) will definately be up by tomorrow buddy :) looking forward to sharing the wips with you all :hi5: also I finally got my Iron Man MKVII LIFESIZE bust tracking details on Friday just gone and it's touched down at Stansted abt an hour ago so it'll be touch and go as to whether I get it tomorrow :panic: :pray:

are7u4ep.jpg

Excellent update my friend! :)

Thanks for the kind words Serg :clap

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' IRON MAN LSF HALL OF ARMOUR DISP...

Thanks Tone :) will definately be up by tomorrow buddy :) looking forward to sharing the wips with you all :hi5: also I finally got my Iron Man MKVII LIFESIZE bust tracking details on Friday just gone and it's touched down at Stansted abt an hour ago so it'll be touch and go as to whether I get it tomorrow :panic: :pray:

are7u4ep.jpg

Thanks for the kind words Serg :clap
Niiice!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' IRON MAN LSF HALL OF ARMOUR DISP...

WOW! Congrats Papo :clap your getting the bust too :hi5:

Niiice!

Thanks Caesar...looks like I'll be getting the bust....TODAY! :horror Man that was fast! Only shipped from Sideshow late Friday night and it's out for delivery here in London today! FedEx are super fast! :thud:

WOW! Congrats Papo :clap your getting the bust too :hi5:

Thanks Caesar...looks like I'll be getting the bust....TODAY! :horror Man that was fast! Only shipped from Sideshow late Friday night and it's out for delivery here in London today! FedEx are super fast! :thud:
No problem brother. Yeah man FedEx for me too (I guess all is int'ls) and they get here fast. My HB shipped tonight and will be here Wed by 12pm which is pretty good. Still waiting to buy myself an Ironman

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' IRON MAN LSF HALL OF ARMOUR DISPLAY

No problem brother. Yeah man FedEx for me too (I guess all is int'ls) and they get here fast. My HB shipped tonight and will be here Wed by 12pm which is pretty good. Still waiting to buy myself an Ironman

Whats HB bro? Hellboy is it? Awesome! Congrats :clap Yea, i know within the States, FedEx doesn't seem to have a good reputation but over here in Europe and especially in my experience, they have delivered sometimes 2-3 days earlier than the original confirmed delivery date...and in this case for my Iron Man bust, it was scheduled to be delivered here on Thursday so that's pretty awesome in my opinion :rock

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' IRON MAN LSF HALL OF ARMOUR DISP...

Okay guys, so this update is a real exciting one for me as it's in conection with my most eagerly awaited piece of the year....the Iron Man MKVII LSF :) Yes, despite all the recent negativity that has accumulated over the past few days since the first inhand pics were released, I'm still actually buzzing to receive mine still and am not too concerned about all the bad press its receiving other than the fact that the base is somewhat underwhelming when compared to the what we saw on the order page via the Sideshow website as shown here....

5ymatasa.jpg

So for those who haven't seen the latest inhand pics of the Sideshow Iron Man MKVII LSF, here are a few courtesy of our very own CowboyTsunami and Mamba :)

te2yheny.jpg

y4u6u9ah.jpg

ba4yvaqa.jpg

My order was expected to arrive this week but received some bad news in that Sideshow will be delaying all international orders by a further 10-14 days due to a change in the packaging :slap originally, this LSF has been shipped in one box which contained 3 packages inside, however, Sideshow have discussed things and decided that it would be safer and more efficient to ship each of those 3 packages into 3 separate shipping boxes...(similar to what we've seen with the Prime 1 Megatron statue). So that news totally sucks as it means yet another delay on a piece that I've ben fully charged for nearly 2 weeks ago now :mad:

With that said, i received some epic news last weekend from a good friend and fellow Iron Man collector...upon witnessing his very own attempt at creating a 1/2 scale Hall of Armours themed display background for one of his custom statues as shown here

e6eduqyt.jpg

he agreed to help build me my very own half scale hall of armour background display for my upcoming Iron Man MKVII LSF. However, I'm going full out on mine and having the background made pretty close to the original design as per the movie albeit not exactly 100% accurate :lol Here are some of the reference pics we've been working on...

5unaqudy.jpg

avujepeh.jpg

ny7aga7u.jpg

a5eterab.jpg

azutuna6.jpg

Including this fun photoshopped pic of the MKVII LSF infront of the hall of armour background :)

4ypaqyhe.jpg

So for the past couple of days, i have been sending over, via email, sketches and more sketches of how I'd like my design to look and hopefully soon i'll be able to update you with some final designs which should be finalised today :pray: Until then, here are some wip pics taken from my friends display to give you a better idea of what's to come soon...:panic: :panic:

eqasujuj.jpg

a8ubunyh.jpg

And it will also include these rather cool spot lights in the top base which can be angled to your preference :)

sahumupu.jpg

qupequru.jpg

Ever since i saw this incredible pic of a MKIII LSF display, I've always wanted to recreate something similar for mine so exciting times ahead!

taru2a4y.jpg

After all, what better way to display one of your most eagerly awaited pieces of the year than with a background display based on the actual movie :yess: More WIP updates to follow shortly, until then thanks for looking :wave

P.S. I've also got my Sideshow Iron Man MKVII Lifesize Bust arriving TODAY so expect an update on that piece very soon also :yess:

yba4e9es.jpg

u2uta5yd.jpg

Last edited:

Okay guys, so this update is a real exciting one for me as it's in conection with my most eagerly awaited piece of the year....the Iron Man MKVII LSF :) Yes, despite all the recent negativity that has accumulated over the past few days since the first inhand pics were released, I'm still actually buzzing to receive mine still and am not too concerned about all the bad press its receiving other than the fact that the base is somewhat underwhelming when compared to the what we saw on the order page via the Sideshow website as shown here....

5ymatasa.jpg

So for those who haven't seen the latest inhand pics of the Sideshow Iron Man MKVII LSF, here are a few courtesy of our very own CowboyTsunami and Mamba :)

te2yheny.jpg

y4u6u9ah.jpg

ba4yvaqa.jpg

My order was expected to arrive this week but received some bad news in that Sideshow will be delaying all international orders by a further 10-14 days due to a change in the packaging :slap originally, this LSF has been shipped in one box which contained 3 packages inside, however, Sideshow have discussed things and decided that it would be safer and more efficient to ship each of those 3 packages into 3 separate shipping boxes...(similar to what we've seen with the Prime 1 Megatron statue). So that news totally sucks as it means yet another delay on a piece that I've ben fully charged for nearly 2 weeks ago now :mad:

With that said, i received some epic news last weekend from a good friend and fellow Iron Man collector...upon witnessing his very own attempt at creating a 1/2 scale Hall of Armours themed display background for one of his custom statues as shown here

e6eduqyt.jpg

he agreed to help build me my very own half scale hall of armour background display for my upcoming Iron Man MKVII LSF. However, I'm going full out on mine and having the background made pretty close to the original design as per the movie albeit not exactly 100% accurate :lol Here are some of the reference pics we've been working on...

5unaqudy.jpg

avujepeh.jpg

ny7aga7u.jpg

a5eterab.jpg

azutuna6.jpg

Including this fun photoshopped pic of the MKVII LSF infront of the hall of armour background :)

4ypaqyhe.jpg

So for the past couple of days, i have been sending over, via email, sketches and more sketches of how I'd like my design to look and hopefully soon i'll be able to update you with some final designs which should be finalised today :pray: Until then, here are some wip pics taken from my friends display to give you a better idea of what's to come soon...:panic: :panic:

eqasujuj.jpg

a8ubunyh.jpg

And it will also include these rather cool spot lights in the top base which can be angled to your preference :)

sahumupu.jpg

qupequru.jpg

Ever since i saw this incredible pic of a MKIII LSF display, I've always wanted to recreate something similar for mine so exciting times ahead!

taru2a4y.jpg

After all, what better way to display one of your most eagerly awaited pieces of the year than with a background display based on the actual movie :yess: More WIP updates to follow shortly, until then thanks for looking :wave

P.S. I've also got my Sideshow Iron Man MKVII Lifesize Bust arriving TODAY so expect an update on that piece very soon also :yess:

yba4e9es.jpg

u2uta5yd.jpg

Looking great Andy, can't wait to see the finished product. ;)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' IRON MAN LSF HALL OF ARMOUR DISPLAY W

Awesomeeeeeee

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' IRON MAN LSF HALL OF ARMOUR DISPLAY W

Wow this is going to be amazing once completed

Wow! It's funny how this picture shows the MKVII the color we should get ours... ;)

The only thing I don't like about this display case is that it's almost 2x the size of the figure.... it seems too big. I hope yours (and knowing you it will be EPIC) will fit more closely.

CONGRATS ANDY and thanks for the WIP pictures. This makes me :thud:

This is really going to be epic....I can not wait to see it!

THIS IS GOING TO BE EPIC! :)

I agree that the pictured HOA is way to tall, but I'm sure yours will be to scale.

Holy Crapatoa Andy! That display alone is epic as hell. Yeah i meant Hellboy lol

Damn great loving it brO.........

Jaw dropping. One suggestion, since it is being custom built may be you can get rid of the Sideshow base? It doesn't fit in well with the Dio so if it is custom then you can probably rig a peg hole in the new base to match the statue?

Wow, this completed will be the best collection I've seen. This will be so epic when done. Post tons of pics :)

Looking great Andy, can't wait to see the finished product. ;)

Thanks Stevo :clap I'll have some more WIP pics very soon buddy :)

Awesomeeeeeee

:lol :lol Thanks Pau :hi5:

Wow this is going to be amazing once completed

Hey Yoga, thanks for stopping by bro :) Yea, really looking forward to this project too :yess:

The only thing I don't like about this display case is that it's almost 2x the size of the figure.... it seems too big. I hope yours (and knowing you it will be EPIC) will fit more closely.

CONGRATS ANDY and thanks for the WIP pictures. This makes me :thud:

Thanks so much Marc, great feedback as ever bro :hi5: Yea, don't worry, it'll be to scale...I was just using that pic as a reference to what I've always wanted to achieve in terms of how to display my LSF's ;) agreed that the background is way out of scale against the MKIII LSF :exactly:

more pics to follow :)

Epicness!

Back