Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM HALF SCALE G1 MEGATRON PICS! P

Holy **** Andy that Megatron is sick

So much better with the repaint

Wow

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM HALF SCALE G1 MEGATRON PICS! P

Geezus thats a biggen lol. Looks great Andy :)

Dude where do you store all your boxes ?

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM HALF SCALE G1 MEGATRON PIC...

WoW Guys!!! Thank you so much for all the great feedback and comments :bow :bow really appreciate it and I promise to get the replies over as soon as I can :) Yea, I couldn't be happier in regards to my G1 Transformers collection...having the two main characters from one of the most iconic cartoons of the 80's and have the chance to re-live my youth through these magnificent pieces is a real blessing.

Here are just a few more pics that I forgot to add earlier, including this pic for Henny3232 who wanted to know the exact height of Megatron...safe to say he's the biggest piece in my collection, standing at a whopping 56 inches tall :thud: :thud:

u7u8a7ag.jpg

ty7ysyda.jpg

u7ezeber.jpg

4u2ytupe.jpg

4a5u5amu.jpg

Last edited:

Optimus and Megatron looking badass :rock

Thanks so much for the kind words Frank :clap

Megs looks great my friend, the repaint looks much nicer :).
I still can't get over just how massive he is!

Glad you liking the repaint bro :) thanks :hi5:

Megatron looks great. If you get a new torso and head, do you have to get it repainted again? I definitely prefer your more classic repaints.

Hey Kris, thanks buddy :) Yea, once the new torso arrives i'll need to repaint that too :( it's not the end of the world...I have the paints at my disposal, its just that with kids, finding the time isn't always easy :(

They look great Andy, glad you could bring Megatron back to life so to speak. ;)

Look forward to seeing pics once the eyes are repaired on Megatron, glad u were able to take one pic before te light up eyes mechanism broke. :yess:

:lol Yea, I'm glad I took that pic aswell cos it reminds me just how much better it looks with the light feature working. I could've taken a partial refund but its not the same without Megatrons eyes lighting up plus I've got working lights on my Optimus Prime aswell so they kinda need to both be working :)

WOW!!! :thud:
Just WOW!!!!
Andy, those are UNIQUE and TRUE MASTERPIECE!!!!
A shame for the light, but the repaint are INCREDIBLE!!!!

Now, if only someone could redo them (like this) in 24", I would have to plundge!!!!

:lol Thanks so much Marc :hi5: 24"? C'mon, you've got space for this 56" monster in your display room! :exactly:

Congrats on the Megatron acquisition Andy! :clap

The shear size alone of the Transformers pieces are incredible. When does your gallery open? :lol

Thanks so much Mikey :clap I know buddy, if you were to see Megatron infront of you I think you'd be astounded as to how big he really is :horror Cant see me buying anything bigger that this guy...heck, he's even bigger that the Doom LSF :lol

Andy holy **** man. Now those two are pieces EVERYONE should have bar none

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Thanks so much Caesar :) Really appreciate your kind words as ever bro :1-1:

Damn Andy, Megatron looks ridiculously good, the paint job came out stellar. Really captures the Megatron from what I remember as a kid. :hi5: No comparison to the original. Grats on a fantastic piece. :clap

Thank you for the add....love your collection!

Your welcome Chris and thanks for your kind words my friend :hi5:

It's a shame you have to do it all over again. I hope the new torso and head look as good as the first

I actually enjoy the process Dave :) its just finding the time to do it that I find the hardest...my kids take up most of my time :)

Such Heroic Nonsense!!! OMG this is so awesome. The wait was totally worth it brother. A "Masterpiece" in the true sense pun intended :). Congratulations bro. Simply Amazing. Can you take a front On pic with a black background? This would make an awesome wallpaper for my phone :D

Hey Nabil, thanks so much bro :hi5: There should be a front on pic that I posted a few pages back brother...as for a black background...I wish I had the photoshop software as I'd be posting all my collection with black backgrounds...looks so much better. Feel free to copy my pics and have a go yourself if you have the software at home buddy :)

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they look so sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Papo :wave long time no speak bro...missing your statue Youtube reviews! :monkey2 Thanks so much bro for the kind words :)

Grats brother! I have to agree with you about liking Megatron more than Optimus. When I got Megs I was floored how massive he is. I love his cannon. Btw, yeah it sounds like both Soundwave and Grimlock are being worked on.

The Grimlock is going to be about 70" tall :horror

Bro...I have to say...how can you not get Soundwave with all his cassettes that are going to come with it (Ravage, Rumble, Lazerbeak, Frenzy...hopefully Ratbat as well). Grats on the paint up. Looks great!

Hey Kris...thanks my friend. Yea, so impressed with Megatron! Not cos of his size but just the design of the actual statue is so accurate to how I remembered him from the animation. My only wish is that the Optimus Prime was also in a similar pose standing upright as this would have made both of the statues more displayable together...unfortunately, due to Primes low running pose, Megatron looks like Godzilla next to Prime! :lol :lol

I'm pretty certain that I wont be adding anymore of these half scale G1 Transformers buddy...Grimlock and Soundwave sound awesome but with Megatron standing a whopping 56 inches tall and Prime also 42 inches, I just wouldn't have the display space :( plus not forgetting that I have the Iron Man MKVII LSF about to ship anytime now plus the Doom LSF...space is something that I'm vastly running out of :(

I have to say, even if this Megatron's incredibly massive and amazing, I'm not a big fan of him.

I prefer Optimus by far ! Maybe I'm not a transformers guy enough to get all his potential.

Anyway they are really nice and they contribute to keep your collection on the "next level".

Congrats. :)

Massive congrats on the massive Megatron! Truly an amazing piece :clap

Just CRAZY my friend Andy ;)

Thanks so much Adam :clap

WOW, Megs turned out awesome...congrats Andy

Thanks for the kind words buddy :duff

Didn't realise just how big it was until I saw the can of Coke next to it. Really, really very cool! Congrats!

Hey Nanuke, yep....he's a proper giant! :lol thanks buddy :)

DAAAAAAYUM, Andy! Optimus and Megatron are looking pretty badass, bro! Congrats! :rock:rock:rock

Thanks for the great feedback Mark :) much appreciated my friend :hi5:

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM HALF SCALE G1 MEGATRON PIC...

Just CRAZY my friend Andy ;)

Thanks so much for the kind words Adam :hi5:

WOW, Megs turned out awesome...congrats Andy

Thanks bro, glad you like it :)

Looks amazing indeed! !

Looking good.

Thanks a lot guys :duff really appreciate it :)

Sweet Mother of Milan!!!! That is ridiculous bro :thud:

Amazing stuff, I think I can now retire from the hobby. It's gonna take something really special to top those transformers.

:lol :lol great post Andre :clap yea, I'm certainly in awe of these pieces every time I see them :) my son Rocco Romeo absolutely loves them....I can't imagine what goes through his head as a one year old and seeing all these incredible giant Collectibles I front of his very eyes :horror :lol

e8u8y2uv.jpg

Wow the blue LED light up arm cannon looks amazing! Is it very bright?

Thanks Stevo :) yea, it's exceptionally bright...but it's more purple than blue which is what's coming out out of the picture...it really is super cool :)

samu9anu.jpg

Yeah the colour of his canon makes that statue so epic. It looks like he could really blast something

Yeah the colour of his canon makes that statue so epic. It looks like he could really blast something

Yea, and once I get the new torso with Megatrons eyes working it'll look proper menacing all lit up :rock plus Optimus has his light up eyes and plasma gun too :horror

u6unevyz.jpg

Back