Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' WHAT STOLE THE SHOW AT SDCC14 ON ...

Yeah that Doom LSF looks great but I will wait for the brave to feedback on the in-hand piece. I am 99% sure it will look awesome and be without serious faults. But it would be nice for the community to reassure me lol before I have to splash the cash lol.

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' WHAT STOLE THE SHOW AT SDCC14 ON PG58

Damn thanks for the great pics of your customs and the sdcc pics! That alien inside the head is mind blowing real looking. The doom lsf is awesome as well! A bit more than what I wish to spend on a doom. If it was a reissue predator wolf lsf I may buy it for that price. I liked doom but not enough to pay that much for him.
Those hulks looks so cool with the action poses. Yes the 80s is also my favorites with all the so many awesome cartoons! Can't wait to see your custom g1 megaton and prime complete.
As for sdcc so far I may buy these:

Buy for sure but waiting to use a coupon or release depending on ES size and how long they hang around.

She predator
Pinhead
Gladiator hulk
Wonder Woman -already PO
Catwoman -already -PO
Power ranger legacy Saba sword, titanus, white ranger movie morpher, and dragonzord.

Waiting to see more but not sure yet.

Batgirl
Power girl
White queen
King hulk
Boba fett - love the different new tall bases instead of the simple boring flat bases.
Sentinel

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' WHAT STOLE THE SHOW AT SDCC14 ON ...

That's a big Christmas list Andy, you better be good for the rest of the year.

:lol don't I know it ;) thanks Dave :hi5:

Cool stuff you are getting.

I will probably get these:

1. Boba Fett
2. Vampirella
3. Batgirl
4. Pinhead

And one or two COTD stufg

Great list there Yoga :clap wow, I completely forgot about Pinhead :horror that's a very cool PF indeed...with a light up cube I believe? :dunno

Hi Andy,

My list from ComicCon is pretty short this year. I think I have reached that point in collecting where it has to be really great as space is becoming a premium for me.

I really liked and will order the Batgirl PF. I will probably order the Power Girl PF as well. I liked the new Boba Fett PF, but where I already have the original, I will most likely pass on him. Other than that, I don't think I will be ordering much more from ComicCon reveals.

I hate to say it, but Sideshow seems to be heading in a different direction from my collection tastes. I think the Court of the Dead is their big push and it looks fantastic, but I just cannot get into another line of statues. They are also focusing on movie versions of PFs (Cap, Thor, GOTG) which I do not collect. Only comic versions for this collector. They are also double (and sometimes triple) dipping into figures (Hulk, Doom, Boba, etc). I don't need multiple versions of statues (except Cap) so those are a no-go for me too.

I am saving up my monies for XM product offerings. :lecture

Yea, some great pieces there Mikey and I see your a ladies Man with Bat and Power girls on there way :yess: :lol yea, those XM statues are pretty much taking all the plaudits at the moment with so many cool announcements and WIP pics. I think I'm right in saying you have Magneto, Wolverine and Hawkeye on standby :)

Great list Andy :clap

When does the museum open? And are season passes available? :wink1:

Doom looks insane, looking forward to seeing pics for him roll in!

Thanks Eric :) :lol I wish I could open a museum hahahaha...

Doom is looking incredibly good isn't he :love he is one of 2 LSFs coming in this year including the Iron Man MKVII so a lot of pressure on Sideshow to get things right :panic:

mymyjy7u.jpg

my9uje6a.jpg

pyvame2e.jpg

vyjyqe8y.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' WHAT STOLE THE SHOW AT SDCC14 ON ...

:horror :horror :thud: Hey Nabil, that's one crazy mofo list you got there! :lol :lol You need to start showing pics of your collection buddy so we can see some before and after pics :lecture

Lol don't remind me. True though I have to start posting up pics. Come to think of it I haven't posted an update to my collection thread since Feb I think. I've started cataloging my collection via Instagram recently so I'm on it. I think that is a bit easier that uploading pic by pic via tap talk. I still haven't figured out display options yet so individual photos are the best way to go at this point and to give them justice. I've run out of ideas honestly not to mention besta space lol. For reference I have 4 by 3 setup and 4 Billy book shelves in one room that are filled to the brim. Another 2 by 3 in the hall way that is also full. Negotiations are underway with the way for some display real estate in the main hall :D wish me luck ;)

Check out what I have posted so far at @v8club on Instagram.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' WHAT STOLE THE SHOW AT SDCC14 ON ...

:
Yea, some great pieces there Mikey and I see your a ladies Man with Bat and Power girls on there way :yess: :lol yea, those XM statues are pretty much taking all the plaudits at the moment with so many cool announcements and WIP pics. I think I'm right in saying you have Magneto, Wolverine and Hawkeye on standby :)

You know me too well. :lol

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' WHAT STOLE THE SHOW AT SDCC14 ON PG58

Hey Andy, for me, it is only Fett that I am getting. I do think the DOOM LSF looks frickin' bad ass, it is just stunning. I do love the HT Delorean & McFly! as I am a huge 80s fan (music, movies, Saturday morning cartoons :yess: etc.) and that is one of my favorite 80s movies. If I ever get a HT, it will be that one, no doubt. The MIB also looks fantastic, the detail of the guys face is ultra realistic. With so much money tied up in XM products (Mags/Wolvie) and customs, I had to be very picky (more than I already am lol). I look forward to your pics though, especially DOOM. :hi5:

Cool ass idea Andy

Here's my top 5. Making up my own rules here as two of them weren't actually at SDCC but they deserve mentioning and protos were released at the same time anyways

1. XM Magneto
2. Prime1 Ralphael
3. SSC Lobo and Dawg
4. PCS King of Darkness
5. SSC Batgirl

All buys for me. No 2nd thoughts. Bring on the damn POs :rock:rock:rock

A lot of nice looking items on your preorder list Andy. When are you going to get a mansion so you can display all of these beautiful pieces? :impatient:

Last edited:

The estimated date when the baby will be born is 31/07 so the little one can come on any day. An ultimate one of a kind collectible :)

That's amazing news Nick :clap so excited for your buddy! Becoming a dad is truly the best feeling ever, best of my life and I've been blessed to have felt like that twice :) I wish you and your family a healthy delivery my friend :1-1:

Yeah that Doom LSF looks great but I will wait for the brave to feedback on the in-hand piece. I am 99% sure it will look awesome and be without serious faults. But it would be nice for the community to reassure me lol before I have to splash the cash lol.

Yea, its certainly a piece worthy of the price tag (even for one as high as $2K) :horror but the piece just oozes presence, detail, size, features...you name it, Doom has got it. I'm sure this statue will go down a treat. Only issue I'm really concerned about is whether my dry cleaner will be able to get all the wrinkles out of his outfit!!! :lol cos there's a lot of fabric!!!

I can remember my wife giving me the most bizzare-ist look when I asked her to help me iron the cape of my Lord of Darkness PF :lol :lol as its permanently attached, I held the statue whilst she ironed!!!! :yess: final results were amazing!!!!

Lol don't remind me. True though I have to start posting up pics. Come to think of it I haven't posted an update to my collection thread since Feb I think. I've started cataloging my collection via Instagram recently so I'm on it. I think that is a bit easier that uploading pic by pic via tap talk. I still haven't figured out display options yet so individual photos are the best way to go at this point and to give them justice. I've run out of ideas honestly not to mention besta space lol. For reference I have 4 by 3 setup and 4 Billy book shelves in one room that are filled to the brim. Another 2 by 3 in the hall way that is also full. Negotiations are underway with the way for some display real estate in the main hall :D wish me luck ;)
Check out what I have posted so far at @v8club on Instagram.

Glad to see your thread back up and running Nabil :clap Sounds like you've ben busy planning your set up! Sounds awesome! P.S. I've just started following you on Instagram...if you check out my page you just might get a glimpse of my Full Sleeve Marvel Tattoo ;)

Nice PO list good sir! I didn't even know about that mib piece and I attended SDCC. Really looking forward to seeing pics of you mark vii LSF as well! My top 5 are as follows:

1. Batgirl PF
2. Emma Frost PF
3. Boba PF
4. Power Girl PF
5. Movie Cap/Thor PFs

I loved WW and Catwoman as well and already have both on PO. I may not order the movie cap or Thor because I already have my classic comic versions. If all the new IM maquettes look like the Mark 2 and 42, ill save up for the mark vii LSF!

RobertoBagg10 said:
Glad to see your thread back up and running Nabil :clap Sounds like you've ben busy planning your set up! Sounds awesome! P.S. I've just started following you on Instagram...if you check out my page you just might get a glimpse of my Full Sleeve Marvel Tattoo ;)

Awesome. Will do.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' PUNISHER PF WITH SPAZZY CUSTOM WEAPO

Hey Robert, that optimus G1 prime was at the SS booth? I stop by there almost everyday and didn't see it, so for sure ht is doing this??? Please say its so.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' PUNISHER PF WITH SPAZZY CUSTOM WEAPO

I guess if I was to say what I though was best in show I would say the Grimlock was amazing, although I didn't like how optimus looked on it, the detail on him was @hitty IMO. The back to the future car and Michael J. Fox was amazing too, probably the two big show stoppers IMO. The red hulk was an amazing piece, I have the green one on PO so I cant wait for that one. And believe it or not seeing the thor premium format in person sold me, it really is an amazing piece. Another one that most didn't talk about was the 1/6 deadpool, I though it looked really too, I talked to the SS rep and he told me the it will have comic bubbles for him to talk and a ex head, should be good. Catwoman was a really good looking piece too, not a huge fan but have to give credit for it being a great piece. And I guess lastly since would be the optimus prime G1 from HT, somehow I missed seeing it but seeing the photos now its gonna be a must have for me.

here´s mine andy

1-xiall
2-kier
3-mortighull

:duff

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' PUNISHER PF WITH SPAZZY CUSTOM W...

Hey Andy, for me, it is only Fett that I am getting. I do think the DOOM LSF looks frickin' bad ass, it is just stunning. I do love the HT Delorean & McFly! as I am a huge 80s fan (music, movies, Saturday morning cartoons :yess: etc.) and that is one of my favorite 80s movies. If I ever get a HT, it will be that one, no doubt. The MIB also looks fantastic, the detail of the guys face is ultra realistic. With so much money tied up in XM products (Mags/Wolvie) and customs, I had to be very picky (more than I already am lol). I look forward to your pics though, especially DOOM. :hi5:

Hey Sean :) Yea, Fett has made my PO short-list (or should that be long-list) :lol :lol its an exceptional pose with a great base to match so that one has to be ordered :rock

e9y5umaj.jpg

I've labelled the Doom LSF as being possibly the statue of the decade :horror certainly one the best statues I've ever seen....

uhezybe3.jpg

The 1/6 scale HT's Delorean is just one of those collectibles that will be the envy of all those who come round to your home and see it in your display :exactly: everyone can relate to that car and thus it's another must have pre order :yess:

vyretytu.jpg

As for the ECC MIB bust, that collectible is just in another league...this and the Doom LSF are just staggeringly good! :love

a6u5upam.jpg

Cool ass idea Andy

Here's my top 5. Making up my own rules here as two of them weren't actually at SDCC but they deserve mentioning and protos were released at the same time anyways

1. XM Magneto
2. Prime1 Ralphael
3. SSC Lobo and Dawg
4. PCS King of Darkness
5. SSC Batgirl

All buys for me. No 2nd thoughts. Bring on the damn POs :rock:rock:rock

Short and sweet James :rock Cool list brother :clap Glad to see the PCS Lord of Darkness there :yess: that's up for pre order in 2 weeks time and with an ES of only 150, I'm hoping it's not gonna be a free-for-all come 3pm PMT :panic: :panic:

8ujara4a.jpg

by the way, I thought you'd have way more XM orders in your list other than Magneto? What about Wolverine and Phoenix? :dunno

A lot of nice looking items on your preorder list Andy. When are you going to get a mansion so you can display all of these beautiful pieces? :impatient:

Thanks Stevo :hi5: Mansion? :lol :lol I wish :pray:

Nice PO list good sir! I didn't even know about that mib piece and I attended SDCC. Really looking forward to seeing pics of you mark vii LSF as well! My top 5 are as follows:

1. Batgirl PF
2. Emma Frost PF
3. Boba PF
4. Power Girl PF
5. Movie Cap/Thor PFs

I loved WW and Catwoman as well and already have both on PO. I may not order the movie cap or Thor because I already have my classic comic versions. If all the new IM maquettes look like the Mark 2 and 42, ill save up for the mark vii LSF!

Nice list bro :clap the girl PF's seem to have come out pretty well at the Con. Batgirl and Power Girl are a pretty popular choice aswell as the luscious Emma Frost PF :love

Gonna keep the faith with Sideshow in regards to the Iron Man Maquettes...so that'll be the MKII, MKIII, MKV and MKVII along with the Iron Patriot, MK42 and War Machine maquettes from Iron Man 3. I just hope they allow a little between each pre order cos that's a lot of statues!!! :thud:

Hey Robert, that optimus G1 prime was at the SS booth? I stop by there almost everyday and didn't see it, so for sure ht is doing this??? Please say its so.

He was indeed my friend :exactly: and boy does he look good! Not a big fan of the Starscream extras that come with it but on its own it looks perfect! So I can have the G1 half scale version and his little brother in my collection :yess:

mete3eby.jpg

I guess if I was to say what I though was best in show I would say the Grimlock was amazing, although I didn't like how optimus looked on it, the detail on him was @hitty IMO. The back to the future car and Michael J. Fox was amazing too, probably the two big show stoppers IMO. The red hulk was an amazing piece, I have the green one on PO so I cant wait for that one. And believe it or not seeing the thor premium format in person sold me, it really is an amazing piece. Another one that most didn't talk about was the 1/6 deadpool, I though it looked really too, I talked to the SS rep and he told me the it will have comic bubbles for him to talk and a ex head, should be good. Catwoman was a really good looking piece too, not a huge fan but have to give credit for it being a great piece. And I guess lastly since would be the optimus prime G1 from HT, somehow I missed seeing it but seeing the photos now its gonna be a must have for me.

Yea, cant disagree with your thoughts on the HT 1/6 Delorean :exactly: that car is a must for me! Yea, I heard you mentioning about the 1/6 deadpool in another thread...was it really that good? Don't think I even saw it at the Con :dunno Glad you liked the new Hulk PF...I have the Green and the Grey on order so your thoughts on it has certainly got me excited about receiving them :)

here´s mine andy

1-xiall
2-kier
3-mortighull

:duff

:lol :lol Samuel, what are those pre orders???? :dunno are they part of the court of the dead range? :horror

Damn thanks for the great pics of your customs and the sdcc pics! That alien inside the head is mind blowing real looking. The doom lsf is awesome as well! A bit more than what I wish to spend on a doom. If it was a reissue predator wolf lsf I may buy it for that price. I liked doom but not enough to pay that much for him.
Those hulks looks so cool with the action poses. Yes the 80s is also my favorites with all the so many awesome cartoons! Can't wait to see your custom g1 megaton and prime complete.
As for sdcc so far I may buy these:

Buy for sure but waiting to use a coupon or release depending on ES size and how long they hang around.

She predator
Pinhead
Gladiator hulk
Wonder Woman -already PO
Catwoman -already -PO
Power ranger legacy Saba sword, titanus, white ranger movie morpher, and dragonzord.

Waiting to see more but not sure yet.

Batgirl
Power girl
White queen
King hulk
Boba fett - love the different new tall bases instead of the simple boring flat bases.
Sentinel

Wow :horror that's an incredible list CBG :rock thanks so much for your post buddy...:hi5:

deadpooll7_29_14 (1 of 2).JPGdeadpooll7_29_14 (2 of 2).JPG

Here are the shots of deadpool Robert, they didn't show the ex but from what the SS guy told me its an ex head and he also comes with comic bubbles as well, looks pretty impressive and im not even a huge deadpool fan.

View attachment 124257View attachment 124258

Here are the shots of deadpool Robert, they didn't show the ex but from what the SS guy told me its an ex head and he also comes with comic bubbles as well, looks pretty impressive and im not even a huge deadpool fan.

WOW! That does look amazing my friend!! :horror :horror thanks so much for sharing :) So what for you stole the show at this years comic Con? Was it the Prime 1 Studios Grimlock?

WOW! That does look amazing my friend!! :horror :horror thanks so much for sharing :) So what for you stole the show at this years comic Con? Was it the Prime 1 Studios Grimlock?

That and the BTTF car, the g1 prime would of probably been in my list too but I didn't see it damit, also the prime one optimus, finally seeing it in person really makes me really excited to own. And lastly, to me, the modern thor was a really amazing piece, in person it was wow, the pics just don't do it justice, at least IMO. And also red hulk, catwoman, lobo, and wonder woman were also great pieces too, there just not for me lol.

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' PUNISHER PF WITH SPAZZY CUSTOM W...

That and the BTTF car, the g1 prime would of probably been in my list too but I didn't see it damit, also the prime one optimus, finally seeing it in person really makes me really excited to own. And lastly, to me, the modern thor was a really amazing piece, in person it was wow, the pics just don't do it justice, at least IMO. And also red hulk, catwoman, lobo, and wonder woman were also great pieces too, there just not for me lol.

Yea, have to agree with you in regards to the BTTF Delorean :yess: I've wanted that piece since owning the 1:18 diecast version...I think I remember having one car from each of the 3 movies if I'm not mistaken :lol Glad to hear your thoughts on the Prime 1 Optimus...I've got that on order too so I'm glad its gone down well :) I wanted to ask you whether you managed to see the ECC Ambassador Rosenburg Bust from MIB movie? Not much has been said about this piece yet for me it was the one piece that shone out above all the others. Apparently its not on pre order yet but you can bet your bottom dollar that i'll be owning it! :yess:

9anusyre.jpg

a4u2y2ev.jpg

za4y4aqu.jpg

Back