Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC IRON MAN MKVII LSF AVENGERS ASSEM

Wow Andy!!!
You must be so proud to have this great piece on display! Glad it's a perfect condition for you my friend!!!! :hi5:

Can't wait to see your Hall of Armour.
django-unchained-movie-quotes-7.gif

Indeed I am Marc :hi5: thanks buddy :) Always a relief to receive something that you've been looking forward to, arrive in perfect condition. Especially after the MKVII lifesize bust fiasco :( thankfully my replacement has already shipped and will be here on Monday :yess:

Lots more updates regarding the hall of armour...as we speak I have the carpenters working on the top and bottom bases of my display ;)

Now its down to you buddy...hope you get a good one! :pray:

Congrats Andy. That is a thing of beauty I only hope to own one someday.

Hey Angelica, thanks for the kind words :) I really hope you do manage to experience the wonderful world of the half scales....such amazing pieces that will make a centre piece for any collection :)

Andy, I have to admit, the LSF is looking nice. Looks like you got a good one!

Hey Satosh, thanks bro :hi5: yea, relieved to have it one piece and more importantly have the lights working! PHEW! :yess:

Great pics Andy, the MK VII looks fabulous. You have restored my faith in this piece & as a result I'll be keeping my order for this and will turn down a pending deal I had on the MK III LSF.

That's great news to hear that your keeping your order Simon :clap and glad I could play a part in your decision too ;) If this is your first LSF then standby to be blown away and also be warned that these larger pieces do become somewhat addictive...as I painfully found out :lol:lol

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC IRON MAN MKVII LSF AVENGERS ASSEM

Btw Andy, do you keep and Excel sheet with all our name/alias or you have an iphone app I don't have? :p

Btw Andy, do you keep and Excel sheet with all our name/alias or you have an iphone app I don't have? :p

:lol :lol :lol great post Marc :clap I was actually born with a photographic memory...true story :exactly:

tumblr_m5xtkwgawk1r7p94h.gif

Congrats my friend on your most anticipated Collectible :clap:clap:clap the Mark VII looks freaking AWESOME :rock

if you have time... can you make some pictures with the Mark III LSF in natural light? that I would be interested :)

Really nice, though I still prefer the war machine LSF! Amazing collection.

Thanks for the feedback bro :hi5: yea, WM is an awesome piece :)

That is a steal for everything you get :hi5: Exactly, we both have it and that is all that matters :exactly:

I must say Andy, when it comes to taking your pieces to the next level, you can really come up with some crazy ideas. I think your custom display will be spectacular :) I'm glad everything came out well bro :clap Can't wait to see it once you get the custom display and with the lights on :thud:

Thanks so much for the kind words Sean :) really appreciate :) I pray the custom display comes out perfect :pray:

Wow! He's huge! Badass! You are super lucky to have such an amazing collection!

Thanks CBG :duff very kind comments as ever my friend :1-1:

congrats on the haul, can't wait to see the final set up

money well spent i say

Thanks buddy :clap

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC IRON MAN MKVII LSF AVENGERS A...

Awesome Andy....StarK:hi5:

:lol great post Dhaval :hi5:

This looks very nice Andy.

Thanks Yoga :)

Looks great and the presence generated by these1/2 scale pieces cannot be underestimated (especially when your wife gives over a room for that custom display lol lol). BUT beginning to think like others for the money theses pieces should be even better in regard to paint app and the QC perfect sideshow. Really glad you got a good one buddy...I know it's especially hard for us UK buyers to sort out a problem with these massive pieces but I do wish the QC consistency was there for all the bros outs there lol wherever they are based. Doom I am sure will have the presence of a truly phenomenal sculpt in 1/2 scale and I am truly tempted BUT I know I can't trust SS to create armour that looks like metal instead of painted plastic....so no order until I can be clear on the QC inhand....

Plus locking up a lot of cash in XM at present lol where I know I will get something close to prototype out of the box. Getting THANOS ... I know your interested ?...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey Daryl, yea totally agree with your post buddy. QC standard should be much better not just for a $2k piece but even for our PFs and busts aswell...I have to say though, Sideshow have certainly looked after me in regards to my MKVII lifesize bust issue where I had two 2 different shades of red on both the torso and the head :slap after notifying them of the issue they have now sent a replacement which is due for delivery on Monday :pray:

As for Doom, well he's another piece that I can't wait for :panic: he truly looks awesome! As does the XM Thanos...but unfortunately I'm having to pass on that one also and therefore remain an XM virgin :(

Wow! Massive congrats on the MKVII (my fave) It's a truly impressive piece. Look forward to seeing it with the HOA display.

Thanks so much Jay :duff

Amazing pics Andy on the mark 7 LSF :clap just love coming back to this thread and seeing the best and latest pieces in the world of collectibles! Your collection is simply amazing!! :thud:

That's great news to hear that your keeping your order Simon :clap and glad I could play a part in your decision too ;) If this is your first LSF then standby to be blown away and also be warned that these larger pieces do become somewhat addictive...as I painfully found out :lol:lol

I've always wanted at least one LSF in my collection & I came very close to picking up Darth Maul about 6 months ago but the size of the sabre was a deal breaker for me. :( So this will indeed be my 1st LSF, I don't think anything can prepare me for the sheer size of this thing, being a 1/4 scale collector.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC IRON MAN MKVII LSF AVENGERS A...

Absolutly amazing Roberto, you push the limit again and again, your collection's a complete museum now with every awesome Iron Man pieces.

Congrats. :)

Thanks so much for the great feedback my friend :) Iron Man is my biggest passion and so I love going crazy for my favourite Marvel character :yess:

Man the Mark 7 LSF looks majestic! Congrats bro!

Thanks so much Michael :)

Nice looking booklet, you would actually think that is a suit prop from the movie going by those pics.

Yea, thanks Steve...you actually get the same booklet for the Wolverine LSF also :)

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC IRON MAN MKVII LSF AVENGERS A...

The LED lights rope that wrap around the base really makes this piece pop out. I am glad this time around they managed to put him into some type of pose, similar to Kotobukiya's Mark III one. The Mark III LSF just looked like a suit of armor as there was practically no pose to it at all. Looks like the booklet didn't disappoint as this just looks like the one in the booklet and thus, looks like a prop from the movie. Congrats Andy! :clap

Thanks for the comments Steve :) Yea, lighting is really important when it comes to any display so I know that these LED ropes that I use for most of my displays will always enhance any piece ;) You know its funny cos I was actually thinking the same thing when I stood back and looked at my MKVII LSF in that the pose does have a slight similarity to the MKIII Kotobukiya pose :exactly: Thanks again bro :clap

ha6yhyqa.jpg

very nice!! are you planning to do any custom paint job on this one? I can only imagine how awesome a battle damage version would look like

Hi buddy and thanks for stopping by :wave in regards to custom painting, i'm actually blown away at how it looks considering the first couple of inhand pics were for the most part very negative....however, the only parts I will be looking to repaint are the base, which is lacking somewhat in detail and part of the faceplate which shows as silver when it should really be black as shown in the pic below :)

tumblr_m5xtkwgawk1r7p94h.gif

Congrats my friend on your most anticipated Collectible :clap:clap:clap the Mark VII looks freaking AWESOME :rock

if you have time... can you make some pictures with the Mark III LSF in natural light? that I would be interested :)

Thanks so much Oktay :hi5: a lot of people often ask me how and why I got involved with this hobby and especially Iron Man...well, not a lot of people know (apart from you) ;) was that you were actually the one responsible for my collection :exactly: With all the amazing YT vids and reviews, it was yours that totally blew me away with your amazing MKIII LSF display :thud :thud: So I have you to blame for my obsession!!! :lecture :lol :lol

Joking aside, thanks for your comments my friend and speak to you real soon :duff

uhazuba7.jpg

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC IRON MAN MKVII LSF AVENGERS A...

Amazing pics Andy on the mark 7 LSF :clap just love coming back to this thread and seeing the best and latest pieces in the world of collectibles! Your collection is simply amazing!! :thud:

Thanks so much my friend :hi5: Always a pleasure to hear such great feedback aswell as sharing my collection with my fellow collectors :)

I've always wanted at least one LSF in my collection & I came very close to picking up Darth Maul about 6 months ago but the size of the sabre was a deal breaker for me. :( So this will indeed be my 1st LSF, I don't think anything can prepare me for the sheer size of this thing, being a 1/4 scale collector.

Well Si, I think you made a great choice buddy :) I would've liked to have picked up the Maul LSF but so glad I didn't in the end after hearing about the announcement of the Vader LSF...that one I've been waiting for since I started out in this hobby! Just love Vader....not as much as Iron Man though ;) :lol

All I can say is that seeing an LSF inhand for the first time is just the best feeling you'll get as a collector...at least it was for me. I remember feeling the same way about my Premium Formats back in the day and then BAM!!!!! I saw the MKIII LSF and I was just mesmerised...like literally....:eek Your gonna love it!!!! :rock

Holy....! That Mk.7 is incredible! :rock

Thanks Robban :) Glad you like it...it's an awesome piece! :love

a8yha4uv.jpg

Just beautiful my friend Andy ;)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' IRON MAN MKVII LIFESIZE BUST REPLACE

Some final pics before it's returned back to its box while await my custom Hall of Armour display to arrive :)

e5a2ebaq.jpg

u7uvuje6.jpg

a3agyny3.jpg

gy9egahu.jpg

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' IRON MAN MKVII 1:1 BUST REPLACEMENT

Wow Andy! Big congrats on the IM statue. He looks fantastic. I think you are the definitive IM collector on this forum. :clap

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' IRON MAN MKVII 1:1 BUST REPLACEMENT

nice andy that is one of the best IM in your ever growing collection.

Sad that he has to back into the box for now

Back