Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM HALF SCALE G1 MEGATRON PICS! P

Yea, and once I get the new torso with Megatrons eyes working it'll look proper menacing all lit up :rock plus Optimus has his light up eyes and plasma gun too :horror

u6unevyz.jpg
Prime is so gangster! Wish his canon lit up too

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' CUSTOM HALF SCALE G1 MEGATRON AT...

i take it you didn't see the pics i made abt a month back buddy:dunno here's a pic of my good friend and fellow collector who received his around the same time as me :)

ahajyju2.jpg

pu4edutu.jpg

judy9e8a.jpg

that's what all the girls say ;)

dddaaaammmnnn!!! Ammaaziing!!

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM HALF SCALE G1 MEGATRON PICS! P

Thanks Stevo :) yea, it's exceptionally bright...but it's more purple than blue which is what's coming out out of the picture...it really is super cool :)

samu9anu.jpg

Cool that's exactly what u want! :rock

Nothing worse than dull lights.

Yea, and once I get the new torso with Megatrons eyes working it'll look proper menacing all lit up :rock plus Optimus has his light up eyes and plasma gun too :horror

u6unevyz.jpg

Wow I never knew that!

Look carefully at the pics again and u u will see it does light up, but it lights up yellow and not blue, which I think is accurate to the cartoon.:dunno

Cool that's exactly what u want! :rock

Nothing worse than dull lights.

Wow I never knew that!

Look carefully at the pics again and u u will see it does light up, but it lights up yellow and not blue, which I think is accurate to the cartoon.:dunno

:lol yea, Caesar, like Steve mentioned, if you check the pic I posted you can see that Optimus Primes plasma gun also,lights up yellow :) and yes Steve, it's just like in the cartoons buddy :hi5:

dddaaaammmnnn!!! Ammaaziing!!

Thanks so much for the kind words Nick :duff glad you like it :) P.S. That's not me in the pic by the way :lol :lol that's my fellow collector friend from the States :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' IRON MAN LSF HALL OF ARMOUR DISPLAY

IRON MAN LSF HALL OF ARMOUR DISPLAY CASE

Wait... what????? :thud:

u6unevyz.jpg

i'm so jealous WOW, very great my friend Andy ;)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' IRON MAN LSF HALL OF ARMOUR DISPLAY

:lol yea, Caesar, like Steve mentioned, if you check the pic I posted you can see that Optimus Primes plasma gun also,lights up yellow :) and yes Steve, it's just like in the cartoons buddy :hi5:

I knew it! :yess:

:lol :lol Oh Yea Marc :rock wait until you see the WIP pics...you'll love it :exactly:

This will be interesting to see if they will look a lot better than Hot Toys Iron Man hall of armor ones.

Man those pieces are monstrous. I wish I have the space and budget for them.

Thanks so much Michael :clap I wish I had the space for them too! :lol :lol

Wow! This is a dream thread! Megaton and prime is my all time favorite 80s characters! So freaking awesome! Love the lights on the cannon. Everything is so epic about these two. Congrats on these two gems!

I thought you might like this update CBG :yess: thanks so much for the great feedback bro :)

Wow....that's just amazing. I grew up watching transformer. The original version is the best.

Congrats Andy!

Yea, G1 rules :rock thanks so much Tam :clap

Wicked cool Andy! You always have the best toys!! Did you paint it up yourself? Defintely like the new look vs the original rustic one. Your going to need to build a 2nd Garage when you buy your house bro just to fit all this stuff!! Very impressive post. Sorry to hear those jerk offs in customs messed with your baby but he looks so nice now. Congratulations on yet another amazing aquisition buddy. You truly have one of the most marvelous collections out there. :clap

Hey James, that's right buddy, I repainted this myself :) took about 2 months in total due to only being able to work on it once the kids and wife are tucked away in bed ;) thanks so much bro for all your support and great feedback. Much appreciated as ever :1-1:

Loving the Transformers duo Andy :rock Congrats buddy.

Thanks Eric :) Cheers buddy :hi5:

Looks *****ing brute! Really like these iconic characters from the 80's. Congratz!

But as i was looking at Megatron. Weren't his legs black or at least darker and not white?

Hey Nick, how's it feel to be a daddy? :lol hope everything is going well bro :) thanks for the great words. Yea both Prime and Megatron have parts of them which aren't 100% true to the cartoons. Your right about Megatron having the darker legs and it's still something I might do in the future but liked the way it looked so left it for the time being :)

Love that G1 Meg! :rock

Thanks my friend for the kind words :hi5:

Megatron looks great my friend.

Hey Yoga, thanks for stopping by bro and for the feedback :) appreciate it :hi5:

stunning.just stunning andy.one beast of a statue,and brilliantly repainted/repaired mate.

Thanks so much Chris...took a while getting there but I can finally rest a little :lol

OMG! :hi5:
That is all :lol

:lol :lol glad you like it Christian :clap

I knew it! :yess:

This will be interesting to see if they will look a lot better than Hot Toys Iron Man hall of armor ones.

:lol well considering it's going to be 1/2 scale as opposed to HT's 1/6, it may not be 100% accurate but when you see it you'll certainly know what's it's supposed to be :) really excited about it :yess:

:lol well considering it's going to be 1/2 scale as opposed to HT's 1/6, it may not be 100% accurate but when you see it you'll certainly know what's it's supposed to be :) really excited about it :yess:

I am sure it will look more realistic that Hot Toys one, that isn't really over priced for what it is.

Last edited:

I am sure it will look more realistic that Hot Toys one, that isn't really over priced for what it is.

I'm trying to have it built as movie accurate as I can but it will nowhere be 100% accurate. It's more of a display piece for my MKVII LSF rather than just having it on display by itself...you know me...I like to go that extra mile ;)

I look forward to seeing this :)

Congrats on the Awesome addition. The repaint looks sweet, the way I remember the Gen1 Transformers.

I look forward to seeing this :)

Hey Dave, your gonna love it buddy :hi5: I know you like your Hall of Armours :lol but this will be pretty big! :horror

Congrats on the Awesome addition. The repaint looks sweet, the way I remember the Gen1 Transformers.

Hey Ryan, thanks for stopping by bro :duff and thanks so much for the great feedback. Yea, the G1 Transformers cartoon holds so many good memories for me growing up as a child so to have these huge beasts on display just brings back all those good times :)

I agree Robert, nothing beat for me the classic TFs. Movie one are also nice but it's only the name that reminds me of the character.
I just shown your collection to my 10 year old son, 4 years old daughter and as soon they saw prime and Meg's I hear a chorus of WOOoW. Lol

Hey Dave, your gonna love it buddy :hi5: I know you like your Hall of Armours :lol but this will be pretty big! :horror

Hey Ryan, thanks for stopping by bro :duff and thanks so much for the great feedback. Yea, the G1 Transformers cartoon holds so many good memories for me growing up as a child so to have these huge beasts on display just brings back all those good times :)

Excellent update my friend! :)

I agree Robert, nothing beat for me the classic TFs. Movie one are also nice but it's only the name that reminds me of the character.
I just shown your collection to my 10 year old son, 4 years old daughter and as soon they saw prime and Meg's I hear a chorus of WOOoW. Lol

:lol :lol great post Ryan....I'm glad your kids enjoyed the pics :hi5: thanks again for your kind words my friend :)

Back