Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE COMING SOON* CHROME SSC SILVER SURFER CQ

I've heard Sideshow are indeed making a new Fett PF Steve :horror I've got the droids PF and a Stormtrooper PF in my collection...all I'm holding out for is a new Vader...whether it be half scale or another PF, it will be mine :yess:

Just checked out your PO list....some impressive pieces you got coming...but what is this Throg Dio? :lol :lol

Ha the best of the lot :rock :lol

Hey have you seen this listing on eBay. Heart-breaking
https://bit.ly/1igdWBm

WTF is that :dunno
yde5ugu3.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE COMING SOON* CHROME SSC SILVER SURFER CQ

Ha the best of the lot :rock :lol

Hey have you seen this listing on eBay. Heart-breaking
https://bit.ly/1igdWBm

WTF is that :dunno
yde5ugu3.jpg

Yea, that's been on the bay for quite a while now...the helmet isn't the worse of it...have you seen the fabric on the suit :horror mine is still brand new in the shipper but I still get frightened that the suit will begin to fade like so many others I've seen...some statues I've not even checked in the last two years which I need to do...

Talking of which...which statues do you have inhand at the moment Steve? I know you sold a heck of a lot of your old collection...when Bats, Supes and Punisher finally arrive it might be worth getting your own display thread up and running :rock

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE COMING SOON* CHROME SSC SILVER SURFER CQ

Yea, that's been on the bay for quite a while now...the helmet isn't the worse of it...have you seen the fabric on the suit :horror mine is still brand new in the shipper but I still get frightened that the suit will begin to fade like so many others I've seen...some statues I've not even checked in the last two years which I need to do...

Talking of which...which statues do you have inhand at the moment Steve? I know you sold a heck of a lot of your old collection...when Bats, Supes and Punisher finally arrive it might be worth getting your own display thread up and running :rock

Nothing :lol

I'm starting fresh. I was actually close to giving up on this hobby & just having the trinity & calling it a day because I didn't fancy chasing down all the characters I wanted all over again but then SS went Marvel crazy & revisited all the characters I really wanted & well now I'm truly back.

I will start a collection thread once I've got about 5 or 6 of my orders in

I tell you what though it feels like forever for my 1st piece to come through :impatient:

Nothing??? Did you sell it all mate when you moved to Cornwall? Whoa!! :horror

Yea, these PF's are taking their time...especially Bats for you and Supes for me :gah: and don't forget Punisher...when is he out? :dunno

Zavvi 10% back on, today only!

Hey Col, cheers for that buddy :hi5: just checked and couldn't find anything to buy :( saw the new Thor PF which I'm not a big fan of but I'd need the EX if I was desperate to order that one :( ordered Keaton Bats and the Superman PF already. The Frog Thor would work out at around £80 which I ain't paying :lol doesn't leave much else :dunno

Just ordered the IM LSB for £210.
Brett has just received his from Zavvi so probably in stock.

Predator mask :yess:

I wish I collected more of The Lord of the Rings PFs...that Saruman for £260 looks very tasty!! But I'd be spending for the sake of it and I just can't afford to do that :( looks like I'm gonna have to pass on this offer :monkey2 :wave

Yeah you need to keep you're kitty for that 1:2 endo on eBay haha!

Yeah you need to keep you're kitty for that 1:2 endo on eBay haha!

Nah...I got him to remove my bids mate...he wants pick up only and he lives up north so I've got no chance getting down there anytime soon as I live in London :( well worth it for someone that can though...congrats on the Pred mask though buddy...always feels great getting a good offer on a decent collectible...

Back