Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* CUSTOM 1/4 PREDATOR INHAND PICS!! PG4

9ugamy4y.jpg

u9eqa7yg.jpg

uhy4agam.jpg

dupa2upa.jpg
uhe8aqan.jpg

So you've seen the completed pics of this one already but finally it has arrived in hand and boy it looks even more awesome in the flesh :love its the custom 1/4 scale 1987 Predator Statue. For me personally, this is an absolute masterpiece and definitely a must have for any serious Predator fan! I've waited almost 2 years to finally get my hands on my very own Predator for my collection and it was so worth the wait! Featuring a light up Biomask, light up shoulder canon and light Predator logo on the front of the base, this statue comes packed with awesome detail from the movie accurate necklaces, awesome netting over the skin, amazingly intimidating pose, an alternate reveal portrait headsculpt and finally a beautifully designed diorama base...:thud: It literally has it all...it even comes with a Cinemaquette style "Certificate of Authenticity" :)

emymehem.jpg

y4y3ude7.jpg

3abuhavu.jpg

pu6enyty.jpg

OMG!! :thud: yet another grail piece to your already grail-tastic collection Andy :clap this statue for me portrays the Predator perfectly so massive congratz

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* CUSTOM 1/4 PREDATOR INHAND PICS!! PG4

what movie was Wolf from again buddy? :dunno not Aliens vs Preds was it?....

Yeah it was the sequel to that, Alien vs Predator: Requiem. Terrible movie with some of the worst lighting I've ever seen in a film. Can't even tell what's happening in most of the action scenes because it is so dark! I actually didn't mind the first AvP, it was OK, but not really memorable. Like you, nothing tops the original '87 classic for me. It's easily the best movie of the lot, and probably the only Predator film I love, hence why I was never interested in any other Predator piece unless it was from this film. It's either classic Predator or nothing, so I was pretty stoked that this was made available :)

P1 awesomeness!!! looks a solid piece, is it heavy?

Thanks so much Ben, appreciate that buddy :hi5: Is it heavy? Fairly so I'd say...naturally the base is the heaviest part but it all feels solid throughout :)

Really cool Andy Where did you get this ...again?

Hey Carey, thanks buddy...this was a custom piece made by a company called The Arts Department in the Philipphines...;)

great piece this predator,finaly at home :duff

Thanks so much Samuel...yea...my first P1 Pred in my collection and I'm stoked :yess:

Congrats on the custom Predator, Andy. Looks cool.
TeFhv.gif

Hey Sarv, hows it going bro? Good to hear from you...thanks for the great comments :duff

I think he's from the second movie, AvP : Requiem wich's not the fav fans movie. :rotfl (Even if I can see it many times just to see more Aliens and the Wolf pred... :panic:)

Yeah it was the sequel to that, Alien vs Predator: Requiem. Terrible movie with some of the worst lighting I've ever seen in a film. Can't even tell what's happening in most of the action scenes because it is so dark! I actually didn't mind the first AvP, it was OK, but not really memorable. Like you, nothing tops the original '87 classic for me. It's easily the best movie of the lot, and probably the only Predator film I love, hence why I was never interested in any other Predator piece unless it was from this film. It's either classic Predator or nothing, so I was pretty stoked that this was made available :)

Thanks guys..:hi5: yea, I remember watching that movie Requim and thinking the majority of the action scenes are too dark to see anything :dunno not the greatest movie filming ever made eh...:lol

I kinda liked the first AlienvsPred movie...Predators needed a better story line in my opinion...that just got silly plus the cast didn't exactly help either :huh:

Another Predator movie maybe? ;)

OMG!! :thud: yet another grail piece to your already grail-tastic collection Andy :clap this statue for me portrays the Predator perfectly so massive congratz

Very kind words my friend :duff thanks so much for continued support, it is much appreciated :1-1:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE COMING SOON* CUSTOM BASE FOR DROIDS EX

Great news guys, my custom Yavin base has now been completed!! I have it inhand and I couldn't be happier...the base totally compliments the two shiny droids perfectly and more importantly allows then both to be displayed side by side and not on their two individual bases which was the whole reason behind this custom base being made.

I've also just ordered a new display case for these droids to go in but will take about 2-3 weeks to be made...but fear not as I'll take some quick snaps of the final base with droids on it and will have some posted here on Friday ;)

However, as teaser...here is a pic of the base at the preliminary stages of clay sculpting. I have to say that it's incredible to see how this started and what it looks like completed. Stay tuned guys :)

e9uryhaj.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE COMING SOON* CUSTOM BASE FOR DROIDS EX

Looking good bud

Now, THAT is a Predator 1:4 scale if I've ever seen one! Congrats Roberto!

Looking good bud

Thanks Dave :hi5: will have the completed pics up tomorrow and yes, it will include the droids my friend ;)

Now, THAT is a Predator 1:4 scale if I've ever seen one! Congrats Roberto!

Very kind words Bro and much appreciated...glad you like it :duff

So much goodies you got my friend :clap

Great news guys, my custom Yavin base has now been completed!! I have it inhand and I couldn't be happier...the base totally compliments the two shiny droids perfectly and more importantly allows then both to be displayed side by side and not on their two individual bases which was the whole reason behind this custom base being made.

I've also just ordered a new display case for these droids to go in but will take about 2-3 weeks to be made...but fear not as I'll take some quick snaps of the final base with droids on it and will have some posted here on Friday ;)

However, as teaser...here is a pic of the base at the preliminary stages of clay sculpting. I have to say that it's incredible to see how this started and what it looks like completed. Stay tuned guys :)

e9uryhaj.jpg

This is a great idea Andy! I also never understood what Sideshow were thinking when they named their Exclusive bases 'Yavin themed'? Can't wait for the final pics dude :)

So at last my R2D2 / C3PO Premium Format Exclusive custom 'Yavin' themed base is now complete :) So most of you guys know that when Sideshow had first announced the exclusive that there a lot of us scratching our heads as to why they labelled their individual black bases as 'Yavin' themed despite them looking identical to that of the Stormtrooper PF :huh

So here's a quick pic of the droids on their Sideshow EX bases:

nuzavyta.jpg

And a pic of the Stormtrooper PF base:

zehadu6u.jpg

As you can see, the Droids bases do not appear to be anything remotely like a 'Yavin' theme :dunno hence why it was always my intention to get one custom made so that they could finally be displayed on one base (which for me is why the Regular Version has the advantage over its Exclusive Version IMO) these two iconic figures should be displayed side by side and almost touching, which is something that is extremely difficult to pull off when on separate bases.

I really must hand it to my very talented friend who since making this base for me, had never sculpted before in his life :lol it really is a truly remarkable first attempt and am so grateful to have his services on tap otherwise I'd never get round to attempting it myself due to work commitments and tearing myself away from the kids :lol

Really hope you enjoy the pics guys but as ever, they don't really do this base justice as seeing these two glorious droids on their new display base is almost like recreating part of that infamous end scene of A New Hope at the Yavin Award Ceremony in your own front room...:lol thanks for looking guys :wave

P.S. I've just purchased another glass display case for these droids to go in so I'll get some more pics up once it arrives ;)

jetemyzy.jpg

2u7e2u7a.jpg

yqeryred.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* R2D2 C3PO PF EXCLUSIVE CUSTOM YAVIN B

Wow that looks fantastic the paint on it really makes it something special

Finally there is a yavin base congrats on having a super ex of 1 :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* R2D2 C3PO PF EXCLUSIVE CUSTOM YAVIN B

You are the diorama master.

that base with both of them on it is superb. Once again you've made something good....Great.

So at last my R2D2 / C3PO Premium Format Exclusive custom 'Yavin' themed base is now complete :) So most of you guys know that when Sideshow had first announced the exclusive that there a lot of us scratching our heads as to why they labelled their individual black bases as 'Yavin' themed despite them looking identical to that of the Stormtrooper PF :huh

So here's a quick pic of the droids on their Sideshow EX bases:

nuzavyta.jpg

And a pic of the Stormtrooper PF base:

zehadu6u.jpg

As you can see, the Droids bases do not appear to be anything remotely like a 'Yavin' theme :dunno hence why it was always my intention to get one custom made so that they could finally be displayed on one base (which for me is why the Regular Version has the advantage over its Exclusive Version IMO) these two iconic figures should be displayed side by side and almost touching, which is something that is extremely difficult to pull off when on separate bases.

I really must hand it to my very talented friend who since making this base for me, had never sculpted before in his life :lol it really is a truly remarkable first attempt and am so grateful to have his services on tap otherwise I'd never get round to attempting it myself due to work commitments and tearing myself away from the kids :lol

Really hope you enjoy the pics guys but as ever, they don't really do this base justice as seeing these two glorious droids on their new display base is almost like recreating part of that infamous end scene of A New Hope at the Yavin Award Ceremony in your own front room...:lol thanks for looking guys :wave

P.S. I've just purchased another glass display case for these droids to go in so I'll get some more pics up once it arrives ;)

jetemyzy.jpg

2u7e2u7a.jpg

yqeryred.jpg

Andy that Yavin base looks fantastic!! :clap

Did you sculpt and paint it yourself??? Mighty fine work. Do you take commissions? :lol

Looks awesome. Really nice display :) C3 and R2 have to be together :)

congrats dude

Superb work!! That turned out great. Nicely done.

Back