Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* R2D2 C3PO PF EXCLUSIVE CUSTOM YAV...

Wow guys!!! So flattered by the amazing support and fantastic feedback from all you great guys and gals...thank you so much :bow :bow as ever, I'll promise to get back to each of your replies as it's the least I can do as a way of saying thanks :1-1: really glad you like the base...so much of the credit really goes to my friend who sculpted it...all I did was send him the dimensions to work with by measuring up the droids and making sure it was all in scale :)

Stand by for another update coming soon which are some teaser pics of my completed Silver Surfer Comiquette, which if you remember from page 427, I was getting fully chromed and having the cosmic trail vamped up with some cool colours :) well, almost two months later the project is complete and boy...it really does look amazing if I do say so myself :lol

So thanks once again everyone and here are a few more snaps of the droids with the lights on :)

a8avu6ad.jpg

u4u6u4aj.jpg

yjuja8un.jpg

And a cool sketch I found on Google Images which I though would look really cool with those who have the Regular Version!! ;)

e2uqanu4.jpg

Happy Easter to you too Andy :hi5: just seen your custom base for your R2 and threepio mate and it complements them perfectly. This is 100% what sideshow should have done for the exclusive. Congratz bro :clap

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* R2D2 C3PO PF EXCLUSIVE CUSTOM YAVIN B

Wow! Looks awesome! You need to start a custom shop for statues. So many goodies in such a short time. You will have a museum soon :) congrats on the great custom work.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* R2D2 C3PO PF EXCLUSIVE CUSTOM YAVIN B

Never sculpted before? Wow! It turned out great!
Dude, I think you must be the most passionate collector on these forums...always something on the go! It's really great to see.

:lol @ always something on the go :clap thanks so much for kind words Kris...I absolutely love this hobby and am certainly pushing things to the limit with all my pre orders :horror as for updates, well I've got my Silver Surfer chroming project (which has now been completed and shipped back to me from the States) which I'll post some teaser pics some time this week plus I've currently awaiting pics of my G1 Optimus Prime Half Scale statue which is being repainted....so lots to still come buddy ;)

Wow that looks fantastic the paint on it really makes it something special

Finally there is a yavin base congrats on having a super ex of 1 :)

Thanks Ant...Lol I guess your right buddy...this'll be the super EX :rock

You are the diorama master.

Thanks so much for those kind words BR :hi5 really appreciate that :)

that base with both of them on it is superb. Once again you've made something good....Great.

Such great comments Dave, thank you bro :clap

Andy that Yavin base looks fantastic!! :clap

Did you sculpt and paint it yourself??? Mighty fine work. Do you take commissions? :lol

Hey Ski, thanks bud :hi5: this base was made for me by my talented friend...the same guy who repainted my Iron Man MK42. This infact was his first eve time at sculpting and his talents have just blown me away :thud: very lucky to have his work at hand whenever I need it :)

Looks awesome. Really nice display :) C3 and R2 have to be together :)

congrats dude

Thanks for the great words Matty...cheers pal :duff

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* R2D2 C3PO PF EXCLUSIVE CUSTOM YAV...

Superb work!! That turned out great. Nicely done.

Thanks so much Slynger :hi5: glad you like it buddy :)

"Talented" for sure!!!! :-D

Thanks my friend :clap

Nice work RB.... Top notch... You know I love watch the creative process.

Hey Spidey, thanks for the kind words my friend...here are some more WIP pics just for you ;)

ymadasug.jpg

teqy9eju.jpg

ganu5ane.jpg

Your building a very impressive museum!

Thanks Ads...loving your custom work too bro, Batman looks awesome :rock

Looks great. I wouldn't mind a base like that for my die cast War Machine

Thanks Dave :hi5:

awesome base bro 👍 I never understand why SS decided to do separate bases for the EX

Thanks Haitham...yea, it's a strange one...what I find even more confusing is how they can call their EX bases Yavin theme??? There is nothing Yavin about them :dunno

Nicely done! Superb! Indeed they need to be shown close next to eachother. Wasn't the exclusive one sand base btw?

Nicely done! Superb! Indeed they need to be shown close next to eachother. Wasn't the exclusive one sand base btw?

Thanks Nick :) no, the exclusive for these guys were the two individual black bases (supposedly Yavin themed also) :dunno the sand base was the regular edition which went with the weathered droids ;)

Roberto... That looks FANTASTIC!!! I mean... WOW... It improves the piece so much. I have never been a huge fan of the clean droids. Much of that is due to the seperate bases. But you took care of that. Really amazing. This is about the best I have seen any of the droids look. I like this base better then the Dirty Droid base also. Had this been the original base I might have been tempted to get the EX versions. (Stil don't like the way clean R2 looks though :) )

Really great work.

Wow Jaws...really appreciate those kind words my friend and such high praise indeed as I know you love your regular version :exactly: thank you :duff

Your work is amazing! Congrats! Looks 100% better! :)

Hey Masterside, thank you so much for your great feedback and kindness :) glad you like it buddy :hi5:

Looks awesome!

Thanks Ben :) still winning the 1/2 Endo by way :rock :lol

That's a great base Andy. Looks like actual granite. Which I suppose might be a way to replicate it. Go to a stone masons and ask them to shape an actual granite off cut?. Just an idea.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Certainly a good suggestion Daryl, thanks mate...:hi5:

gives the figures a nice touch of class andy.very marble/granite like.good job buddy

Thanks so much Chris :hi5: bet it feels great having Brucey in hand :rock

Wow, as a Star Wars fan I cannot dislike your new update Roberto. :)

It's look fantastic, I wish I can get these 2 guys one day.

Cheers. :)

Thanks for your kind words my friend...not sure which you prefer Exclusive or Regular but without doubt the droids PF are must for any SW fan :hi5:

Looks great Andy,very classy :clap

Very kind Samuel :1-1: thanks my friend

Base looks great, compliments them really well :clap

Thanks for the feedback Jay :)

These are the bases Sideshow are looking for.

:lol :lol great post Shoo :lol:lol

Great job my friend Andy!

Thanks Adam :clap

Nice base. I want one too :)

Thanks for the kind words Angelica :hi5: do you have the Exclusive version aswell? :horror

WOW!!!
That base brings a lot more to these great figures!!! Congrats!!!!

Thanks Marc :duff hope your saving up for that 1/6 Avengers diorama :lecture

That base looks sick. Is that real stone or what?

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

:lol :lol thanks Jedi :) much appreciated buddy

Wow.... That's freaking amazing. This look way better.

Always a pleasure to read your posts Tam...thanks my friend :clap

Ok, so your collection went a level up from Awesome to Spellbiding! :) :rock

I find (and really like) your passion for Dio / bases as much as what you have for the statues. Its a pleasure to see those intricate details and the overall art involved. When a dio becomes a part of the collectible, it gives a whole new meaning to the display.

Congrats on the acquisitions Andy! :clap

emymehem.jpg

jetemyzy.jpg

P.S.: Saw the collection pics / posts with 'links' on the first page! :hi5: :duff

Looks great. Very nicely done.

Thanks so much CPB :hi5: really appreciate that bro :)

Really nice job on that base Andy :)

Thanks my friend :duff

That Yavin IV base looks awesome. Well done!

Thank you Chris...nice one buddy ;)

Absolute great job Roberto :clap!!!

Coming from you Dex, that's an honour my friend...one of the best SW collections I've seen buddy :hi5:

**** balls! The droid stand is fantastic! :rock

SW OT FTW!

:lol :lol thanks so much Chace :hi5: now I'm trying to work out what SW OT FTW means? Hahahah...SW is Star Wars I got that bit :yess:

It's hard to believe that this lump of clay soft looking substance went from this

e9uryhaj.jpg

To this hard rock looking substance with beautiful finish.

jetemyzy.jpg

2u7e2u7a.jpg

yqeryred.jpg

It totally looks like two different bases made out of two two different materials. The base looks totally amazing! :clap

Thanks so much Steve...yes, I always love watching the creative process of such things as a base or statue being made...

Ok, so your collection went a level up from Awesome to Spellbiding! :) :rock

I find (and really like) your passion for Dio / bases as much as what you have for the statues. Its a pleasure to see those intricate details and the overall art involved. When a dio becomes a part of the collectible, it gives a whole new meaning to the display.

Congrats on the acquisitions Andy! :clap

emymehem.jpg

jetemyzy.jpg

P.S.: Saw the collection pics / posts with 'links' on the first page! :hi5: :duff

WOW my friend...thank you so much for kind words...I couldn't agree more with your post regarding how a diorama can give a whole new meaning to the display :goodpost: it can totally bring it life and that's how I love to eventually display my collection one day (if space allows me to) ;) for example, I already have something planned for my Superman PF which has me excited ;) although I will most likely be repainting the base much whiter once it arrives to coincide with my display ideas....more will be revealed once I recieve the damn statue!!!! :gah: hahaha

Thanks again for the visit my friend, it's a pleasure reading your posts and as you can see, thanks to you, I implemented your 'copy the link' idea on my index page to make things easier :hi5:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* R2D2 C3PO PF EXCLUSIVE CUSTOM YAV...

Truly beautiful

Thanks V8 :hi5: appreciate that buddy :)

Your inbos was full so i had to post here, the figures look nice though. Nice job on the base also looks good.

:lol sorry about that bro...all cleared now ;) Thanks for the feedback my friend and the visit :duff

Looks sweet man. Congrats

Thanks my Man James :hi5:

nice job! looks great :)

Hey Sovel, thanks for the great feedback as ever bro :1-1:

That base looks amazing. Congrats Andy 😊

Thanks Stevo :duff glad you like it buddy

damn fine work!

Cheers Bro :)

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE COMING SOON* CHROME SSC SILVER SURFER CQ

So what's next for you Andy? I keep saying Punisher but it keeps getting pushed back :lol

Once my 1st Pre-Order hits I'm hoping to start receiving one or two pieces a month but it never happens that way with delays. More like nothing for months & then 6 in a week :/

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE COMING SOON* CHROME SSC SILVER SURFER CQ

So what's next for you Andy? I keep saying Punisher but it keeps getting pushed back :lol

Once my 1st Pre-Order hits I'm hoping to start receiving one or two pieces a month but it never happens that way with delays. More like nothing for months & then 6 in a week :/

Hey Steve, well I've got a few projects reaching their final stages, some of which have been completed like my custom chromed Sideshow Silver Surfer Comiquette which will be my next update in a day or twos time. I think your gonna like that one! It taken a little over 2 months to get it done via a chroming company in Los Angeles but it's arrived in UK today and is in customs awaiting release. Then I've had my G1 Optimus Prime half scale statue repainted also which should be completed in another week I'd say...plus I'm having a third custom head being made for my Predator statue which will be battle damaged, similar to that of the Hot Toys version...and not forgetting the Batman PF custom Stan Lee Headsculpt which should be arriving in two weeks so lots of mini projects going on in terms of custom work.

As for Sideshow, still waiting for my Superman PF EX...those inhand pics look great by the way :love like you, still waiting for Punisher PF (plus the Spazzy custom weapons should be ready a round the same time too which I'm looking forward to). So just those two PFs should be arriving next...

Looking forward to tomorrow and PO'ing the Green Hulk EX :yess:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE COMING SOON* CHROME SSC SILVER SURFER CQ

Hey Steve, well I've got a few projects reaching their final stages, some of which have been completed like my custom chromed Sideshow Silver Surfer Comiquette which will be my next update in a day or twos time. I think your gonna like that one! It taken a little over 2 months to get it done via a chroming company in Los Angeles but it's arrived in UK today and is in customs awaiting release. Then I've had my G1 Optimus Prime half scale statue repainted also which should be completed in another week I'd say...plus I'm having a third custom head being made for my Predator statue which will be battle damaged, similar to that of the Hot Toys version...and not forgetting the Batman PF custom Stan Lee Headsculpt which should be arriving in two weeks so lots of mini projects going on in terms of custom work.

As for Sideshow, still waiting for my Superman PF EX...those inhand pics look great by the way :love like you, still waiting for Punisher PF (plus the Spazzy custom weapons should be ready a round the same time too which I'm looking forward to). So just those two PFs should be arriving next...

Looking forward to tomorrow and PO'ing the Green Hulk EX :yess:

I completely forgot about Superman. Yeah he looks great I can't wait for that one to arrive.

I keep going back & forth on the Green Hulk but I'm definitely going to get the Grey. I might just order the Green tomorrow just incase I regret not having a Classic Green Hulk in my collection plus the Ex is vital to me on that one because I just don't like the Reg HS. Plus I made the mistake of showing it to my little boy who begged me to get it :/

I completely forgot about Superman. Yeah he looks great I can't wait for that one to arrive.

I keep going back & forth on the Green Hulk but I'm definitely going to get the Grey. I might just order the Green tomorrow just incase I regret not having a Classic Green Hulk in my collection plus the Ex is vital to me on that one because I just don't like the Reg HS. Plus I made the mistake of showing it to my little boy who begged me to get it :/

You have to order it now Steve, especially if you've showed the pic to your son already :lecture :lol but just incase that wasn't enough, I think you should definately order it mate...I know you've got Planet Hulk arriving, so have I...plus I've already got the original Green Hulk PF...I'm just loving the new sculpts. Not a big fan of Rulk so will leave him behind but the EX head on the green Hulk is just pure Hulk to me...and of course there is no way I'm missing out on the Grey version :panic: So I'm loving these new Hulks and will certainly be displaying both the Green and Grey together.

I say order Mr Green tomorrow Stevo :lecture and make sure it's the EX :yess:

You have to order it now Steve, especially if you've showed the pic to your son already :lecture :lol but just incase that wasn't enough, I think you should definately order it mate...I know you've got Planet Hulk arriving, so have I...plus I've already got the original Green Hulk PF...I'm just loving the new sculpts. Not a big fan of Rulk so will leave him behind but the EX head on the green Hulk is just pure Hulk to me...and of course there is no way I'm missing out on the Grey version :panic So I'm loving these new Hulks and will certainly be displaying both the Green and Grey together.

I say order Mr Green tomorrow Stevo :lecture and make sure it's the EX :yess:

Yeah if I do I'll definitely be ordering the Ex. I think I'm going to stop with the trinity DC wise for now & just concentrate on Marvel characters for the for see-able future because it's getting a bit crazy :lol

That's unless SS do a Blue Batman & Robin of course

I nearly ordered the Joker Bust but I'm not sure now, only because there not using the arcylic eyes anymore. I'm hoping to see what the new eyes look like at SDCC before having to make a decision.

Yeah if I do I'll definitely be ordering the Ex. I think I'm going to stop with the trinity DC wise for now & just concentrate on Marvel characters for the for see-able future because it's getting a bit crazy :lol

That's unless SS do a Blue Batman & Robin of course

I nearly ordered the Joker Bust but I'm not sure now, only because there not using the arcylic eyes anymore. I'm hoping to see what the new eyes look like at SDCC before having to make a decision.

There is no 'if' Steve :lol:lol I wanna see you posting tomorrow night that you've pulled the trigger on the Hulk EX :lecture hahaha

So in regards to the Trinity, your waiting for a Bats and Supes...have you ordered Wonder Woman? The DC line by Sideshow is looking pretty sick at the moment...but for me I'm stopping with the Trinity. Those 3 PFs will do for me otherwise, like you said, it'll just get outta control! :cuckoo: :lol

There is no 'if' Steve :lol:lol I wanna see you posting tomorrow night that you've pulled the trigger on the Hulk EX :lecture hahaha

So in regards to the Trinity, your waiting for a Bats and Supes...have you ordered Wonder Woman? The DC line by Sideshow is looking pretty sick at the moment...but for me I'm stopping with the Trinity. Those 3 PFs will do for me otherwise, like you said, it'll just get outta control! :cuckoo: :lol

Yeah the Trinity is all ordered (Batman situation is bit of mess though but you know all about that ha) & like you I will probably stop there for time being. I was going to order the new Green Ivy but if I do then I'm going to want to hunt down the Joker PF again & well where does it stop :lol

And also I do want to eventually venture into other licences as well, mostly Star Wars. If SS do a new Boba Fett PF that's a day one order for me. Still wouldn't mind picking up a Stormtrooper though when things calm down

Yeah the Trinity is all ordered (Batman situation is bit of mess though but you know all about that ha) & like you I will probably stop there for time being. I was going to order the new Green Ivy but if I do then I'm going to want to hunt down the Joker PF again & well where does it stop :lol

And also I do want to eventually venture into other licences as well, mostly Star Wars. If SS do a new Boba Fett PF that's a day one order for me. Still wouldn't mind picking up a Stormtrooper though when things calm down

I've heard Sideshow are indeed making a new Fett PF Steve :horror I've got the droids PF and a Stormtrooper PF in my collection...all I'm holding out for is a new Vader...whether it be half scale or another PF, it will be mine :yess:

Just checked out your PO list....some impressive pieces you got coming...but what is this Throg Dio? :lol :lol

Back