Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* R2D2 C3PO PF EXCLUSIVE CUSTOM YAVIN B

Nice work RB.... Top notch... You know I love watch the creative process.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* R2D2 C3PO PF EXCLUSIVE CUSTOM YAVIN B

Your building a very impressive museum!

Looks great. I wouldn't mind a base like that for my die cast War Machine

awesome base bro 👍 I never understand why SS decided to do separate bases for the EX

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE COMING SOON* CUSTOM BASE FOR DROIDS EX

jetemyzy.jpg

2u7e2u7a.jpg

yqeryred.jpg

Roberto... That looks FANTASTIC!!! I mean... WOW... It improves the piece so much. I have never been a huge fan of the clean droids. Much of that is due to the seperate bases. But you took care of that. Really amazing. This is about the best I have seen any of the droids look. I like this base better then the Dirty Droid base also. Had this been the original base I might have been tempted to get the EX versions. (Stil don't like the way clean R2 looks though :) )

Really great work.

Your work is amazing! Congrats! Looks 100% better! :)

That's a great base Andy. Looks like actual granite. Which I suppose might be a way to replicate it. Go to a stone masons and ask them to shape an actual granite off cut?. Just an idea.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gives the figures a nice touch of class andy.very marble/granite like.good job buddy

Wow, as a Star Wars fan I cannot dislike your new update Roberto. :)

It's look fantastic, I wish I can get these 2 guys one day.

Cheers. :)

Looks great Andy,very classy :clap

Base looks great, compliments them really well :clap

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE COMING SOON* CUSTOM BASE FOR DROIDS EX

So at last my R2D2 / C3PO Premium Format Exclusive custom 'Yavin' themed base is now complete :) So most of you guys know that when Sideshow had first announced the exclusive that there a lot of us scratching our heads as to why they labelled their individual black bases as 'Yavin' themed despite them looking identical to that of the Stormtrooper PF :huh

So here's a quick pic of the droids on their Sideshow EX bases:

nuzavyta.jpg

And a pic of the Stormtrooper PF base:

zehadu6u.jpg

As you can see, the Droids bases do not appear to be anything remotely like a 'Yavin' theme :dunno hence why it was always my intention to get one custom made so that they could finally be displayed on one base (which for me is why the Regular Version has the advantage over its Exclusive Version IMO) these two iconic figures should be displayed side by side and almost touching, which is something that is extremely difficult to pull off when on separate bases.

I really must hand it to my very talented friend who since making this base for me, had never sculpted before in his life :lol it really is a truly remarkable first attempt and am so grateful to have his services on tap otherwise I'd never get round to attempting it myself due to work commitments and tearing myself away from the kids :lol

Really hope you enjoy the pics guys but as ever, they don't really do this base justice as seeing these two glorious droids on their new display base is almost like recreating part of that infamous end scene of A New Hope at the Yavin Award Ceremony in your own front room...:lol thanks for looking guys :wave

P.S. I've just purchased another glass display case for these droids to go in so I'll get some more pics up once it arrives ;)

jetemyzy.jpg

2u7e2u7a.jpg

yqeryred.jpg

Great job my friend Andy!

Nice base. I want one too :)

WOW!!!
That base brings a lot more to these great figures!!! Congrats!!!!

That base looks sick. Is that real stone or what?

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Wow.... That's freaking amazing. This look way better.

Looks great. Very nicely done.

Back