Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW IRON MAN LIFESIZE BUST UPDATE* MKII, MKII...

Right guys, time to get back to my favourite subject....it's IRON MAN!!!! :woo Had my custom display case built for my MKVI 1:1 Lifesize bust a while back so finally got the chance to post up some pics. So these are the majority of my IM busts, I still have the War Machine lifesize bust all boxed up as there is no way I'd have space to display him at the moment plus he's the big daddy of all my Iron man busts :lol :lol

Looking forward to adding the MKVII bust which sideshow are supposedly shipping next month and then there is still Iron Patriot and the MK42 busts to be released towards the end of the year...then I think that'll be it unless Sideshow release another one based on the Avengers 2 movie!!! :gah: god, will it ever end!!! :lol

Really happy with how these glass cases have turned out...yes, they can be space eaters but boy do they look professional and museum-like when the lights are on! :love Now all I need is my new home so I can display all this stuff in my planned cinema/display room...I know right!:impatient: :exactly:

Here are some pics guys and thanks for looking :wave

e8uzahyg.jpg

juremu3e.jpg

2ebehypu.jpg

egejatud.jpg

2u4y8yby.jpg

SICK SICK SICK

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW IRON MAN LIFESIZE BUST UPDATE* MKII, MKIII +

I love those 1:1 busts. The custom boxes are the perfect finishing touch. Very classy.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW IRON MAN LIFESIZE BUST UPDATE* MKII, MKIII +

Very clean, professional looking display cases Andy. The lighting finishes them off perfectly. :clap :rock

Sorry for being nosey, but what's in all those blue boxes?

Nice

We are so used to seeing the factory boxes in the background that once you have room pictures of it just won't look right.

You're going to have to use the factory boxes as wall paper

Really classy display Andy. Bet your itching to set this up in your new pad :)

They do look really nice together!

amazing displays andy....they look tops displayed next to each other like that.

Wow they are looking awesome the case really shows them off and makes them look extra special

Congrats museum quality

Hey Ant, thanks buddy :hi5: glad you like the cases....you know that your Wolvie bust is crying out for one!! James will give you a great quote too :exactly:

Very nice display looks like a museum of Iron Man props from the movie. :clap: Really love those display cases! :horror

Thanks Stevo, very kind words as ever bud :)

Roberto, that setup is so spectacular that I didn't even notice the cardboard boxes! Good job on the Mark II chrome... so immaculate.

:lol thanks my friend, well at least the displays help divert the attention away from those damn boxes hahaha!

display cases look the business!

Sooo much iron man goodness to behold!

Really appreciate that Ben...thanks buddy :hi5:

WOW :clap chorme looks fantastic ^^

Thank you Sovel, really glad you like it my friend :hi5:

cracking display andy.and I'm sure james mentioned the cases are ''stackable''.mind you lifting then up on top of each other would be fun...where's hulk when you need him:lol
will make a great display room when you settle in the new house mate.:clap

Thanks so much Chris :hi5: are the cases seriously stackable?? :horror I wouldn't even think doing that...although it would look pretty cool :lol will ask James that when I put through my next order for my Predator statue which just came this weekend :love :love

Awesome as always Roberto! :hi5:

Thanks Miki, very kind my friend :hi5:

:thud:
Andy... why are you taking picture inside Sideshow's warehouse again?

Wait... those MUSEUM pieces are yours? IMPOSSIBLE!!! No one can have such an AMAZING / EPIC / MESMERIZING setup apart Sideshow right?
No? Those are all yours?
Oh sorry... forgot to pay the entrance fees. My bad... :lol

:lol:lol:lol great post Marc hahaha! Thanks my good friend :1-1: still waiting for your visit dude....:impatient:

VERY GREAT update my friend Andy!

Thanks Darth :clap

SICK SICK SICK

Hey Al, hope you had a good weekend bud, what you been upto? I watched that new Russell Crow movie 'Noah'...wasn't impressed to be honest :( thanks so much for your SICK comments :lol

You are just begging for it

That's what she said!! :exactly: :lol :lol

Thanks so much Chris :hi5: are the cases seriously stackable?? :horror I wouldn't even think doing that...although it would look pretty cool :lol will ask James that when I put through my next order for my Predator statue which just came this weekend :love :love

Thanks Miki, very kind my friend :hi5:

:lol:lol:lol great post Marc hahaha! Thanks my good friend :1-1: still waiting for your visit dude....:impatient:

Thanks Darth :clap

Hey Al, hope you had a good weekend bud, what you been upto? I watched that new Russell Crow movie 'Noah'...wasn't impressed to be honest :( thanks so much for your SICK comments :lol

That's what she said!! :exactly: :lol :lol

:thwak Wake Up :lol:lol:lol

That said, Weekend to short, I need to have 5 days off and work 2 and get paid the same amount or win the Lotto :lol:lol:lol

Jesus Christ!!! They look amazing Roberto :horror

3-roberto-baggio-sports-mullets.jpg
Me looking at your display (Of SS IM busts! get your mind out of the gutter Colossus! :lol)

roberto_baggio_premio_pace.jpg
You lookin at me

baggior1wh0.jpg
and me afterwards

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW IRON MAN LIFESIZE BUST UPDATE* MKII, MKII...

:thwak Wake Up :lol:lol:lol

That said, Weekend to short, I need to have 5 days off and work 2 and get paid the same amount or win the Lotto :lol:lol:lol

I know the feeling pal :exactly: although they say money isn't everything and when you do eventually get rich, it will only make your life a misery! :lecture

Who the **** actually said that!!! Are they nuts?! :cuckoo: i'd be running through the streets naked if I was rich!!!! :lol :lol

Jesus Christ!!! They look amazing Roberto :horror

View attachment 102727
Me looking at your display (Of SS IM busts! get your mind out of the gutter Colossus! :lol)

View attachment 102733
You lookin at me

View attachment 102734
and me afterwards

:lol :lol EPIC POST Ondi!!!! :clap :clap That's my man right there! :bow :bow certainly was good times when he was at his very best...for me personally, it just hasn't been the same without him :(

Love the display cases Andy. Have to admit that I kind of like the boxed, warehouse look with all the shipper boxes. :lol It makes your collection look massive.
Can't wait to see it all unboxed and displayed.

Thanks so much bro :1-1:

:lol @ kinda like the boxed warehouse look :lol :lol :clap I think my display will give CBG's display a run for his money! :lol I think he was the one that started the trend of displaying his collection on shippers :lol

Hopefully my time will come soon until I finally get to own my own display room :pray:

Ok Roberto... I think I just hate your right now ! :horror

Just kidding, all these busts are just killing me ! I have just one of these (and it's not even an "official" Sideshow) so when I see all of yours ! I'm just mad ! :gah:

Anyway, i'm not a big fan of the Sideshow's Robocop, the helmet seems to be too big ? :dunno

Btw really nice busts, your Iron Man collection are awesome with a big A, like AWESOME !

Can't wait for the Mk XLII and Mk VII. :)

Cheers. :)

Thanks for the great post my friend, really appreciate your kind words and great comments :hi5: really excited to be adding the MKVII bust shortly, plus the MK42 and Iron Patriot whenever they arrive...however, if Sideshow continue to bang out these busts faster than Usain Bolt then I'm gonna have to totally reconsider where I'm going with my collection..these busts aren't small and with only so much space, I may have to consider keeping my favourite armours and letting go of the ones that least like :(

As for the Robocop PF, I totally agree buddy. That head was totally out of proportion with the rest of his body and was also one of the reasons I ended up selling him. Was pleased to see another teaser pic from Jerry at PCS and how their 1/4 version of Robocop is coming along :panic:

Wow.... Those are freaking amazing Andy. Congrats!

Thanks so much Tam, very kind my friend :1-1:

That looks so good Andy. It'll be even better with your LSF Iron Mans as well, so much Iron Man goodness going on in your place.

Does your wife know you could of bought that new 7 bedroom house out right in cash if you weren't into this hobby :lol

You need to start getting into the Hot Toys Iron Man figures as well being how much you Iron Man :D

Hey Steve, thanks for the great post buddy :hi5: hope you had a cool weekend which was totally PO free :lol Yea, as you know my Iron Man movie collection is pretty much my Mecca for me. Its without doubt my favourite of the Marvel movies (Avengers included in that too!) and totally dig the majority of the suits, hence why I'm looking forward to the upcoming MKVII LSF :yess:

:lol my wife always says that with the money I've made on my statues and the money I use to put towards new stuff, that we could have bought 7 houses by now!!! :lol She was shocked at how much I sold my Doctor Doom PF for this weekend :horror to be honest, so was I :thud: considering it didn't come with no art box or shipper and that it was the regular version (albeit it does come with the custom pedestal and chalice) I literally sold it for over double the amount I paid for it...I don't think she can comprehend how much people will pay to own their post desired piece, then again, she doesn't know how much I've actually an LSF actually costs :lol:lol

:lol @ I should start to collect Hot Toy figures :lol Are you trying to get me back for tempting you with so many of your PO's eh Steve that your trying to get me into Hot Toys :gah: Trust me, if I started getting into Iron Man 1/6 scale stuff then it would finish me in every way possible know to man!!! :blissysmi :lol

Last edited:

Ha no I'm only kidding about the Hot Toys. That would be evil getting an Iron Man addict into them, especially now :lol

Hey great memories seeing Ondi posting some Roberto Baggio pics. What a haircut he had hey, as cool as it was though it was always in the shadow of Valderrama's. Like literally :lol

gyty9u5e.jpg

Ha no I'm only kidding about the Hot Toys. That would be evil getting an Iron Man addict into them, especially now :lol

Hey great memories seeing Ondi posting some Roberto Baggio pics. What a haircut he had hey, as cool as it was though it was always in the shadow of Valderrama's. Like literally :lol

gyty9u5e.jpg

WTF!!! :lol :lol Has that hair been photoshopped?! I knew he had big hair but that looks unreal!!! :horror like I'm trying to picture where the top of his head would be?! :lol :dunno

Great player mind you...skilful with the ball at his feet, great vision and one of those players who seemed to have so much time when on the ball...like all great players I guess :)

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW IRON MAN LIFESIZE BUST UPDATE* MKII, MKII...

Hey Andy. Did you order the Prime 1 Optimus Prime. Looks amazing

I can't wait for that day to finally completing all my must have Marvel & DC characters so I can get one off statues like that.

Hey Andy. Did you order the Prime 1 Optimus Prime. Looks amazing

I can't wait for that day to finally completing all my must have Marvel & DC characters so I can get one off statues like that.

I most certainly have Steve....the Exclusive too! :yess: and how about this...I've already raised all the money to pay for it!!! :horror I sold my Dr Doom Premium Format this weekend for an unbelievable price :) Gonna miss him but with the Doom LSF coming in June, I'm sure he'll be long forgotten :lol

:lol:lol:lol:lol The ones that say money doesn't make you happy or isn't everything already, have it but for those of us that do not it would make life alot easier and less tired and I have worked for everything that I own, so there's no luck involved, it's Hard Work, you make what your are, so these Elitist Entitled Trust Fund F#ckers can Kiss my A$$!

This Rant was brought to you by Colossus any opinions or persons that remind you of someone you know are just similarities and are just coincidence and do not reflect the First Party of the Second Party that the Third Party knows about the First or/of Second Party of this Thread.
:lol:lol:lol:lol

Be Cool
Al

Last edited:
Back