Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE COMING SOON* CHROME SSC SILVER SURFER CQ

Cool thanks Col and cheers for the voucher heads up!

Predator mask due in December :yess:

Haha a battle royale is on the cards then for the eBay endo :lsvader:lol:panic:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE COMING SOON* CHROME SSC SILVER SURFER CQ

Cool thanks Col and cheers for the voucher heads up!

Predator mask due in December :yess:

Haha a battle royale is on the cards then for the eBay endo :lsvader:lol:panic:

I hope Colin wins it...he lives the closest ;) I'm officially out the running. As much as I'd love a 1/2 scale Endo in my collection, I think I'll never get another chance :( which serves me right after cancelling my order with Sideshow last year :gah: that's karma right there for ya :lol :lol

I hope Colin wins it...he lives the closest ;) I'm officially out the running. As much as I'd love a 1/2 scale Endo in my collection, I think I'll never get another chance :( which serves me right after cancelling my order with Sideshow last year :gah: that's karma right there for ya :lol :lol

One will come up and they are usually under retail...

At the time I had to pick between the 1:2 mk3 iron man or the endo. Had to be the endo for me.

I was gutted when the mk3 sold out but at least I've got the avengers suit on order which after the mk1 is my favourite - I got real lucky! :yess:

Go through Quidco for 6% cashback.

Pmsl I was just about to say about quidco!

My mrs has a quidco account and keeps telling me to use it with the amount of crap that I order online lol.

I went through quidco and am awaiting a text from her when the email notification from quidco goes through to her email :lol

I expect it to be along the lines of what the fuuuu kkkk have you ordered now, you told me Optimus was the last thing you were buying this year :thwak:tap:lecture

Just tell her she can buy herself something nice when it all pays out :lol

She will get an email alert every time you order something :panic:

Just tell her she can buy herself something nice when it all pays out :lol

She will get an email alert every time you order something :panic:

Yeah I know I've been getting a lot of verbal abuse from these darn email notifications haha!

Oh well at least this is the first collectible and a reasonable price under £250

One will come up and they are usually under retail...

At the time I had to pick between the 1:2 mk3 iron man or the endo. Had to be the endo for me.

I was gutted when the mk3 sold out but at least I've got the avengers suit on order which after the mk1 is my favourite - I got real lucky! :yess:

Yea, I hope so Ben. I've still got an inkling that Sideshow will be releasing a new Endo this year but still unsure of the scale. I doubt it will be 1/2 scale though :( the Iron Man MKIII is one of my favs in my collection, that was up until I recieved my custom MKI half scale which is probably my favorite :)

Yea, can't wait for the Avengers MKVII LSF buddy, that's my most anticipated piece of the year :rock

Yeah I recall seeing a sketch of an endo in one of sideshows blog pics. I am after the 1:4 endo that they did years ago. So shall wait and see!

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* R2D2 C3PO PF EXCLUSIVE CUSTOM YAV...

Really cool Yavin base Andy! :clap I like how it was inspired by the old Kotobukiya one! BTW I like my Stormie PF there ;)

:lol best pic I could find of him ;) thanks my friend Serg :hi5: indeed the design was inspired by the koto version :exactly:

Hi Andy :wave I know its been a while....sorry about that but you probably guessed im preferring to post ECT on Facebook.
Anyway back to your amazing custom base.....i love it Andy in fact its million times better than sideshows half hearted attempt :lol your very cruel Andy :lol showing us What sideshow should have given us. It truly is awesome and a first time sculpt to boot very impressive Andy :clap:clap

Such kind words Dave and always a pleasure to read your posts my friend. Thank you so much buddy :hi5:

Now... that's two awesome figs! Congrats to the pick up, my friend:hi5:

Thanks my friend :)

the new Base is PERFECT!!! :rock

Glad you like it Oktay :) thanks bro :1-1:

Loving the new base Andy, congrats!!!

Thanks For visiting Daniel and for the great comments buddy :)

Great work Andy!!! :hi5: The custom base turned out amazing. Really like the painted finish. Great job again! :clap

Hey Jim, thanks for stopping by :) appreciate the kind words my friend, thanks :duff

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* MY CHROME SSC SILVER SURFER TEASE...

Hey guys, got a cool update and one which has taken a long two months to wait for :thud: some of you may remember a while ago that I posted an upcoming project for chroming my Sideshow Silver Comiquette which was way back on pg 427 (https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...LIFESIZE-BUST-UPDATE*-MKII-MKIII-MKVI/page427) - well it's finally complete and I couldn't be more excited!! :panic::panic: however, my statue was shipped back to me in London only late last week via Los Angeles and is currently awaiting customs clearance so I'll be unable to take some proper pics until it arrives hopefully this weekend or early next week :pray: but fear not as I still have some update pics of the final chrome look and a teaser pic of the customised cosmic trail which was repainted to my choice of colours.

I first fell in love with the chrome customizing on the Sideshow Silver Surfer Comiquette when I first saw fellow freak ComputerFlys version way back last year...it just looked emmense :love but it was something that I never thought I'd be able to do to mine at the time but after seeing a fellow Brit collector over on Facebook have the same thing done to his Surfer back in February, I kindly asked him for the contact information on how to go about doing to the same thing to mine and the rest as they say is history ;)

Enough talk, here some pics of how my Silver Surfer looked before it was sent away for chroming

zyga9uza.jpg

And now what a transformation to fully chrome :horror :horror I can't imagine how this is gonna look inhand...:thud:

ere8egug.jpg

qanahaqa.jpg

y6egenuj.jpg

6ahe4y7y.jpg

And now for a teaser pic of the final completed project and a glimpse of the newly airbrushed cosmic trail :eek:

ra3asamu.jpg

Really hope you enjoyed the update guys and I promise to get some final pics of my Silver Surfer as soon as this arrives in the next few days...thanks so much for looking :wave

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* MY CHROME SSC SILVER SURFER TEASER PI

Wow that looks so nice, Congrats Andy. I really want a SS but annoyingly the paint app's if SS ever revisit him they won't be nearly as nice as that :drool

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* MY CHROME SSC SILVER SURFER TEASER PI

Wow that looks so nice, Congrats Andy. I really want a SS but annoyingly the paint app's if SS ever revisit him they won't be nearly as nice as that :drool

Hey Steve, thanks for the great comments my friend...so glad you like it. It's just how I'd imagine my Silver Surfer to look...all chromed up! :lol can't wait to show you the full reveal once this guy clears UK customs ;)

Congrats on securing the Green Hulk EX by the way :hi5: think you made the right choice getting the Green and Grey buddy :exactly: Can't wait for them to arrive now :panic:

Holy *****.... That's freaking amazing.

Congrats!

That looks incredible actually. Really improves that piece. Wear gloves when you touch it though ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey Steve, thanks for the great comments my friend...so glad you like it. It's just how I'd imagine my Silver Surfer to look...all chromed up! :lol can't wait to show you the full reveal once this guy clears UK customs ;)

Congrats on securing the Green Hulk EX by the way :hi5: think you made the right choice getting the Green and Grey buddy :exactly: Can't wait for them to arrive now :panic:

Yeah my little boy has become a big Hulk fan even though he's scared of him :lol

Yeah I was showing him the Grey version but when he see the Green he was so disappointed I wasn't getting it. So being that my collection will be his one day I had to get it

Wow. Word's can't describe how good it looks. I will say it again wow.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* MY CHROME SSC SILVER SURFER TEASE...

Hey guys, got a cool update and one which has taken a long two months to wait for :thud: some of you may remember a while ago that I posted an upcoming project for chroming my Sideshow Silver Comiquette which was way back on pg 427 (https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...LIFESIZE-BUST-UPDATE*-MKII-MKIII-MKVI/page427) - well it's finally complete and I couldn't be more excited!! :panic::panic: however, my statue was shipped back to me in London only late last week via Los Angeles and is currently awaiting customs clearance so I'll be unable to take some proper pics until it arrives hopefully this weekend or early next week :pray: but fear not as I still have some update pics of the final chrome look and a teaser pic of the customised cosmic trail which was repainted to my choice of colours.

I first fell in love with the chrome customizing on the Sideshow Silver Surfer Comiquette when I first saw fellow freak ComputerFlys version way back last year...it just looked emmense :love but it was something that I never thought I'd be able to do to mine at the time but after seeing a fellow Brit collector over on Facebook have the same thing done to his Surfer back in February, I kindly asked him for the contact information on how to go about doing to the same thing to mine and the rest as they say is history ;)

Enough talk, here some pics of how my Silver Surfer looked before it was sent away for chroming

zyga9uza.jpg

And now what a transformation to fully chrome :horror :horror I can't imagine how this is gonna look inhand...:thud:

ere8egug.jpg

qanahaqa.jpg

y6egenuj.jpg

6ahe4y7y.jpg

And now for a teaser pic of the final completed project and a glimpse of the newly airbrushed cosmic trail :eek:

ra3asamu.jpg

Really hope you enjoyed the update guys and I promise to get some final pics of my Silver Surfer as soon as this arrives in the next few days...thanks so much for looking :wave

Cool can't wait to see the final piece. :yess:

oohh shiney:cool:.that's very very nice andy.hope customs don't screw you too much.

wow super shines! Looks soo cool!

Good luck with customs, I hope the people who odd the work are helping you out ;)

Back