1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 184-The Tumbler (Camouflage Version)-1/6th scale collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone got any ideas on goldfish tanks for a tumbler, in the uk?
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine was displayed like this....
y9esuhyq.jpg
a8eby3am.jpg

Wow, that's an awesome set up! Is that gold fish tanks your using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone interested on acquiring camo tumbler? I'll give it a pretty good deAl just for me to recover from my lost. And give it a proper home that they can display and not rather just sitting on box and packages. Thankyou

is fish tank really the way to display this massive thing or there is other alternatives

is fish tank really the way to display this massive thing or there is other alternatives

Fishtanks are not the worst choice, they're usually more affordable then acrlic cases (at standard sizes) and glass usually even blocks more of the UV light. Therfore you can get custom sized acrilic cases for less.

One of the nicest displays I've seen recently is this one:

10296087_519574314810366_3875568941963739112_o.jpg

This one is pretty creative as well:

10308155_518022518298879_991186088517590437_n.jpg

Many ways, also in coffe tables and things like that.

Found it randomly on facbook, I'm wondering if it's custom made or if it's available somewhere.
Think it's the combination of the evenly white lighted inside and the black outer finish that makes it pop so much.
Really decent.

Getting white shelfes evenly lighted isn't that difficult btw, as explained in the thread of mine:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?139391

Last edited:
will a tumbler fit in a besta? or its too long? I don't own both thats why I am asking and the only dimesnion I can find is the box of the tumbler.

will a tumbler fit in a besta? or its too long? I don't own both thats why I am asking and the only dimesnion I can find is the box of the tumbler.

Too long, but if you put a BESTA unit front to back, you can fit one. I'm working on that project when I can. Someone already did it too in the Display section.

Wow!!! Agreed! What is that first display? Where can I get it? And how much does it cost? :horror:panic::clap

10296087_519574314810366_3875568941963739112_o.jpg

If I am not wrong, I think this one is made by custom furniture shop located in jakarta - Indonesia.
I ever saw this picture several months ago when i attended the toys exhibition on May 2014.

I am looking at selling one of these on ebay, but my big concern is shipping. Who would you guys use to ship something this large in the US?

Back