Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Catwoman on the way to join these bad boys..
image.jpg

is it true that the brown shirt could stain the body if it is on the figure along with the coat at the same time?

is it true that the brown shirt could stain the body if it is on the figure along with the coat at the same time?

This happened to me buddy. :wave

So it definitely happens but thankfully I managed to remove the stains with some spot cream. I then posed him again with his Brown sweater so if it happens again I will be ready. I will have to have a look at him pretty soon to check and see if it has re-stained.

I'm not too concerned about stain issue, that brown shirt is never coming off my figure.
It was major pain to take the body armor off:horror...can't see my self ever doing that again.

This figure does look great in hand, pictures don't do justice.

For a second I thought that was me behind Bane but I remember I was wearing a brown beanie. Was an awesome scene to film!

For a second I thought that was me behind Bane but I remember I was wearing a brown beanie. Was an awesome scene to film!

You mean you were there during the set of this scene? If you were, then I envy you. [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick question: What are my options for achieving the "boss" pose with this guy? Do I have to pick up a TTM20 or is there a generic muscle body out there that has double jointed elbows? I'd love to avoid spending $80 on a body that I'd just need for arms....

Back