Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If only it was a tad bigger.... Love the details on the Medicom R2... I was going to buy him as a fill me but at 200+ I'd rather just wait.

To be in scale with the Tamashii 3PO, R2 needs to be a more than a tad bigger than mini R2 there.. :lol

The thing that hurts Medicom SW releases just as much as the scale issue though - is their idiotic prices.

One more for y'all to scale. IMG_20140318_193322.jpg

Whoa, check out the lean in that 3PO. How does that thing not fall over? Great figure, we really need to hear some whispers about that R2, Sideshow....

Might do what I do routinely. Get figure, remove feet, blu-tac in ankle and feet joints. Makes your figures rock solid.

Or just use the thing that you paid for along with the figure... it's called a stand. I cringe every time I read or hear someone tell me that their high end collectible fell off a 4 story shelf because they couldn't be bothered to use a stand.

Might do what I do routinely. Get figure, remove feet, blu-tac in ankle and feet joints. Makes your figures rock solid.

Good idea. I use the stuff all the time and I never even considered this.

Or just use the thing that you paid for along with the figure... it's called a stand. I cringe every time I read or hear someone tell me that their high end collectible fell off a 4 story shelf because they couldn't be bothered to use a stand.

:lol While I like the look of figures displayed without stands I would NEVER display this figure without a stand.

Back