Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake: Show Us Some JASON!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My remake Jason by One custom
una6e5ap.jpg
3equ5yda.jpg
ehenany7.jpg
a3y6udeb.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Hey guys! If you are looking for a Friday The 13th Part 3 axe used by Jason...not very many custom made axe are out there and I had one made by Maisto. He is open to making some more if you guys are interested! Here's his thread

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...and-Private-Commissions&p=6732715#post6732715

Its on the last page (49) and the axe is very detailed and a spot on! An awesome work. Well done by Maisto. :clap Check it out

we finished our concept Jason custom - here's a few snaps from it :)

[RIP WORKSHOP] JASON by 8-bit commando, on Flickr

I LOVE that version of Jason! Really awesome, David. I am curious what kind of leather strap and rivets did you use for the hockey mask? Also how did you do it? I have a few masks here that needs the strap and rivets to be added to it.

New pics of my FvJ Jason Voorhees figure -

5lgOKaal.jpg

Lz707uzl.jpg

lWK5Ecfl.jpg

I have decided that I will pick up another Jason as well. :yess:

I'm 99.9% certain that it will be the Part VII, New Blood version of Jason that I will get. Big job updating/modding him though.

I have always liked the FVJ Jason figure. I plan on picking one up later on. Yours looks good! Hey, do you know that there's an interest thread of Caine's that he did for Jason Lives? He titled it "Rot Back to Life" :lol check it out. I got on the list and am looking forward getting it and work up a figure.

I have always liked the FVJ Jason figure. I plan on picking one up later on. Yours looks good! Hey, do you know that there's an interest thread of Caine's that he did for Jason Lives? He titled it "Rot Back to Life" :lol check it out. I got on the list and am looking forward getting it and work up a figure.

Yeah he is a cool figure and he has presence that is for sure.

Yep I have seen that custom Jason my friend and it looks great. Post pics when you have him all finished.

I managed to snag a loose SSC New Blood Jason Voorhees on eBay last night. :yess:

The box and Axe are not there, I can get a 1/6 Axe later on down the road and the box is no big deal as it would have been stored away in the loft but everything else is there, oh and it is not the 'Exclusive' version so the bonus weapon is not there either.

I will be modding/weathering him from top to bottom. I'm just deciding on which colour to go for as I could use a combination of green, grey, blue or black. I'm currently swaying towards the greyish green look I think. :gah:

Looking forward seeing your finished work on SSC New Blood Jason figure. Btw congrats on grabbing him off eBay!

Back