Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake: Show Us Some JASON!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im slowly but surely getting there with my part 7 . I used the SS suit on a ACI andrew body and repainted it made the head ball joint sculpted the arms and neck fixed the broken rib on the chest because I didn't like it missing . Now just have to weather the clothes View attachment 121585

Damn I so wanted to transport my New Blood Jason onto a bigger body and Ron encouraged me to do so but I decided not to after hearing that SSC is re-realising their Jason's but that modded figure makes me regret my decision a bit.

Fantastic work pal and I'm looking forward to the updates, Good Luck.

Looking good philly...now that you know some of my secrets for the trimmer weapon, I hope to see yours completed soon.

I have a new part 7 and part 8 that's coming from One that is going to rock!! Pics of them as soon as I get them.

I think they will reign supreme Ron, especially that part 8 figure, not that I know anything about it of course. :wink1:

phillydon21 awesome work on that Part VII jason. Love it!!!

Updated my Remake Jason with the Beto sculpt. Thanks to Papito for the sculpt. It was painted and haired by Steven G. but I retouched the paint and remade the hair completely to be more to my liking.

I will have full pics once he is completely done.

IMG_0945_zps886207e2.jpg

IMG_0948_zpsca5702ad.jpg

IMG_0950_zps8d2ded56.jpg

IMG_0944_zps53e49dd4.jpg

Again your work amazes me buddy. Top notch Jason from head to toe. Well done Sir. :clap

Looking good philly...now that you know some of my secrets for the trimmer weapon, I hope to see yours completed soon.

I have a new part 7 and part 8 that's coming from One that is going to rock!! Pics of them as soon as I get them.
Much appreciated , yea I'm gona start the brush cutter once he is finished I'm just waiting on the pants to come in . I seen your part 7 & 8 too ron [emoji6]

Nice! Always liked Jason Goes to Hell. I love the detail on the machete/axe. How'd ya do that? I'm curious. I'm still not satisfied with my 1/1 axe and would like to do something like that :)

I USED CLEAR RED ACRYLIC PAINTS WITH BITS OF BOWNS AND BLACKS , MIXED TOGETHER INA POT OF GLUE AND CAREFULLY DABBED ON

Im slowly but surely getting there with my part 7 . I used the SS suit on a ACI andrew body and repainted it made the head ball joint sculpted the arms and neck fixed the broken rib on the chest because I didn't like it missing . Now just have to weather the clothes View attachment 121585

philly CAINT WAIT TO SEE MORE, IM DOING THE SIMILER THING WITH MINE BUT NOT GOT ROUND TO IT- EVER SINCE JOEBIZZ PUT THE THE RUBBER SUITE ONTO A BIGGER BODY, I NEW THIS COULD BE A PROMISEING FIGURES - LOOKING GOOD _ WELL DONE

phillydon21 awesome work on that Part VII jason. Love it!!!

Updated my Remake Jason with the Beto sculpt. Thanks to Papito for the sculpt. It was painted and haired by Steven G. but I retouched the paint and remade the hair completely to be more to my liking.

I will have full pics once he is completely done.

IMG_0945_zps886207e2.jpg

IMG_0948_zpsca5702ad.jpg

IMG_0950_zps8d2ded56.jpg

IMG_0944_zps53e49dd4.jpg

elvis you,ve done it again,you,ve knocked it out of the park- and that coat is unbearlivable, remmember u saying once before that its made from 3 different coat put together thats epic ;) do u mind me asking where you get the t _ shirt for the remake , suppose u have to cut the round neck yourself by hand ? cvaint wait to tackle mine must of had the sculpt 18 moon now ;)

Awesome Seb...what did you use for the jacket if you don't mind me asking?

I'd like to know as well. ;)

I USED CLEAR RED ACRYLIC PAINTS WITH BITS OF BOWNS AND BLACKS , MIXED TOGETHER INA POT OF GLUE AND CAREFULLY DABBED ON

philly CAINT WAIT TO SEE MORE, IM DOING THE SIMILER THING WITH MINE BUT NOT GOT ROUND TO IT- EVER SINCE JOEBIZZ PUT THE THE RUBBER SUITE ONTO A BIGGER BODY, I NEW THIS COULD BE A PROMISEING FIGURES - LOOKING GOOD _ WELL DONE

elvis you,ve done it again,you,ve knocked it out of the park- and that coat is unbearlivable, remmember u saying once before that its made from 3 different coat put together thats epic ;) do u mind me asking where you get the t _ shirt for the remake , suppose u have to cut the round neck yourself by hand ? cvaint wait to tackle mine must of had the sculpt 18 moon now ;)

Thanks guys. The jacket is indeed made out of 3 different ones. I will try to find some links to help you all.

The shirt is the HT noland shirt with the neck cut out and weathered. That is all.

That guy is 13" tall. A bit bigger in fact. That is the only way to make the beto head looks inscale.

I have got an ACI Christian and KP03 laying around and I wonder if either would work to build a Jason remake figure?

Well I think both will be too small.

I used an Arnold body. I dremeld the torso, thigh and calves to make a bigger body. IMO it was the only solution to make him really tall and massive. He even sports platform boots :)

Thanks guys. The jacket is indeed made out of 3 different ones. I will try to find some links to help you all.

The shirt is the HT noland shirt with the neck cut out and weathered. That is all.

That guy is 13" tall. A bit bigger in fact. That is the only way to make the beto head looks inscale.
Wow that's funny because I too bought a Noland shirt for him. LOL..guess I'm on the right track but yeah I would love to get more info for the jacket. :)

Much appreciated , yea I'm gona start the brush cutter once he is finished I'm just waiting on the pants to come in . I seen your part 7 & 8 too ron [emoji6]
Hey philly, looking forward to it but the part 7 and 8 I'm talking about are brand new coming from One. I don't have them in my possession yet but when I do, pics will follow. :)

xphilx i seriously caint wait to see all those beautiful heads 8-bit painted up for you to put together , hand on heaRT I MUST SAY IT, EVERYONE HE PULLED OUT AND SHARED HE DID FOR YOU I WAS SO JEALOUS ;)- your gonna have one hell of a horror collection and i can not wait to check it out..

i no you,ve got so may goodies coming - congrats buddy ;)

xphilx i seriously caint wait to see all those beautiful heads 8-bit painted up for you to put together , hand on heaRT I MUST SAY IT, EVERYONE HE PULLED OUT AND SHARED HE DID FOR YOU I WAS SO JEALOUS ;)- your gonna have one hell of a horror collection and i can not wait to check it out..

i no you,ve got so may goodies coming - congrats buddy ;)

Hehe thanks mate, he really did an amazing job painting them. I was blown away with the end paint results.

Im currently on holidays right now, but once I get back I will be getting my hands dirty and getting some of these figures together.

Hey Seb could I please get the links to look for the jacket? I am shopping around to pick up the clothes and accessories to build my Jason remake figure using Betomatali's sculpt I'm buying from PapitoMX. Thanks!

Hey Seb could I please get the links to look for the jacket? I am shopping around to pick up the clothes and accessories to build my Jason remake figure using Betomatali's sculpt I'm buying from PapitoMX. Thanks!

Yeah i'm trying to find the stuff I used. I made that jacket a year ago and finding the parts is hared now.

If anyone even cares...I took hotslayer's tips and I went and completely overhauled that fake axe head I bought. Since the old blood application ruined the head, I started from scratch and completely re-painted it, and then applied blood using a mix of elmer's clear glue, tamiya clear red, and some dark blue/black acrylic mixed.

I think my painting skills are getting a lot better, because I think I made the foam axe look really realistic...hopefully you all can agree :) It's still sitting on the old axe handle, haven't got the ****** one yet from Rubies. I might add more splatter though, and then it's done.

Any day now I should be receiving the mask from DSS and Zsas...hopefully ;)

axe.jpg
saltter.jpg

Thanks. Unfortunately I ****ed it up yesterday thanks to nail polish. So I completely repainted the axe head again and added blood... Again. Spent way too many hours on this lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back