TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now how cool would a Hot Toys version of that Ralph be? You know they would nail all of the details and it would be posable at a fraction of the cost of that statue.

Is there a nicely detailed large figure of that classic Shredder a few pages back? Its still my favorite look of his.

Well, i hope it's not going to be around that price. Wishful thinking. I really want that ralph. But if prices are Up. I'll justenjoy seeing it on pictures then

Why would it be any cheaper? You can see right in that picture the Transformers stuff they did right behind Raph. He is the same size if not larger (more bulk). He is also hunching down a bit compared to them and if they put him on a proper base he'll be taller. The paint on this will also be way harder to do than making a Transformer simply look somewhat metallic. I would bet between that and another year of inflation, this will cost more than their previous Transformers.
Guys there is a separate thread for this too. Lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Sorry to spoil that thread with a custom but I wanted to share my custom Leo with some Turtles fan.

Hero in a half shell.

Leonardo is now 99% complete. Onto the next now Donatello.

A huge thanks to my friend F-seb for sculpting the head for me.

So the base body is a predator body, mixed with a 12" playmates ninja turtles, some scultping to the body and custom clothing and accessories.

IMG_1048_zps1ac888ea.jpg

IMG_1025_zps09f4fa53.jpg

IMG_1045_zps9666ffa6.jpg

IMG_1044_zpsf2fb5b3b.jpg

IMG_1029_zps6f68f3a7.jpg

IMG_1035_zpsf16a035e.jpg

IMG_1036_zpsa0bf76a4.jpg

Sorry to spoil that thread with a custom but I wanted to share my custom Leo with some Turtles fan.

Hero in a half shell.

Leonardo is now 99% complete. Onto the next now Donatello.

A huge thanks to my friend F-seb for sculpting the head for me.

So the base body is a predator body, mixed with a 12" playmates ninja turtles, some scultping to the body and custom clothing and accessories.

IMG_1048_zps1ac888ea.jpg

IMG_1025_zps09f4fa53.jpg

IMG_1045_zps9666ffa6.jpg

IMG_1044_zpsf2fb5b3b.jpg

IMG_1029_zps6f68f3a7.jpg

IMG_1035_zpsf16a035e.jpg

IMG_1036_zpsa0bf76a4.jpg
Holy **** that's awesome. Who do I pay for that

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back