TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have to requote large pic posts immediately like that? :huh

It just breaks up the discussion unnecessarily, let alone kills your bandwidth.

****s me to no end. :lol

Do you have to requote large pic posts immediately like that? :huh

It just breaks up the discussion unnecessarily, let alone kills your bandwidth.

****s me to no end. :lol
Lmao i have unlimited. And I don't have to but I did, never really thought about bandwidth for anyone. I thought everyone deserved to see the pics again

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Sorry, I'm not trying to be nasty - it's just such an unnecessary thing to do - the pics are right there, & you quote them straight away.

Anyway.. now that I've commented, I'm expecting it to happen repeatedly now, because others want to be funny. :lol

Sorry, I'm not trying to be nasty - it's just such an unnecessary thing to do - the pics are right there, & you quote them straight away.

Anyway.. now that I've commented, I'm expecting it to happen repeatedly now, because others want to be funny. :lol
Lol I figured you weren't being nasty and yeah it makes sense Lol.

About that last part, I Hope so! Lol otherwise this would be boring old Statue Forum

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

My point was more about the flow of discussion being broken, really.

If it's one pic getting requoted - even multiple times, fine. A huge one like that previous set though, doesn't need quoting so soon between posts.

After weeks of hard work Leo and Don are now complete. Well complete till I decide to change some things as usual :lol

LEO_zps793adbd1.jpg

DON_zps8511d32f.jpg

one zillion dollars is my offer!*

*mikedanger does not have one zillion dollars and will not be held responsible for actually paying one zillion dollars if offer is accepted

Back