TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received these today from amiami.com

20140716_124314_zpsa2a3c14c.jpg

Awesome. I've always wondered why Shredder was shirtless:lol

They will be release first at SDCC as a "early release" through TRU.com and at the EE booth, then they will be release everywhere else later in the summer.

Awesome. I've always wondered why Shredder was shirtless:lol

Shredder was shirtless and the turtles don't really look like there cartoon counterparts because they were designed before the cartoon designs, only bebop and vrocksteady were designed based on the cartoon, the rest of the figures, the sculpters were given a rough idea of how they'd look.

The humans are also all hunched over because playmates wanted the figures to be the same size, as it wouldent be right to have shredder tower over the bad guys.

I buy every incarnation of the 4 turtles. So I just picked up the single pack of each movie turtles. I was gonna buy the target exclusive box set but each box set had obvious paint flaws on a turtles face. I'll be getting the others later on. I'm one of the minorities that is gonna watch the movie when it hits theaters.

And those custom painted turtles are freakin bad ass.

Those turtles look like something a company like SSC or HT would churn out. They look perfect in that display!!

I agree. I was never a fan of the new look from the new movie, but these are rather impressive. I would def buy a set if they looked like this. What is the scale on these, 1/12?

You know, if someone like Hot Toys or Sideshow or Eneterbay or whoever wanted to 1/6 figures of the turtles from the original movie I think I would be pretty okay with that.:yess:

Yeah, you would kind of have to get all 4 turtles. Shredder would be nice as well. The turtle suits are so detailed in that first movie including little stuff like the scar on Raph's nose I think they would translate really well in a high quality 1/6th figure.

Back