Silent Hill PVC Statues/Figures (Toymunkey/Gecco)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright guys, here it is: 95% finished. I may or may not touch it up and varnish the sign (matte), I don't want to ruin it because I think it's near perfect <_< at least for my artistic abilitiey

I was originally going to wire LED flickering lampposts onto the sign, but in the end, I realized it would look really crappy, so I left them out.

yC7OaN2.jpg
uP2Ht6o.jpg
IrnvfdP.jpg
tkYGIKz.jpg

Can you make us one pleaseeeeeee

Alright guys, here it is: 95% finished. I may or may not touch it up and varnish the sign (matte), I don't want to ruin it because I think it's near perfect <_< at least for my artistic abilitiey

I was originally going to wire LED flickering lampposts onto the sign, but in the end, I realized it would look really crappy, so I left them out.

View attachment 105014
View attachment 105016

Nicely done!

Haha thanks guys! I managed to get Konami to post it on the SH page on facebook! It's got 12000 likes and counting! :) I'm surprised!!!

After all I think this sculpt is really good.
Take a look at the repaint-job that Max-Min did for me.
Captures the character pretty fine, imo.

Last edited:
I just want my PH and Nurse from BBTS... Taking forever!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I really love the character of heather, but that statue is too anime-ized. I really wish they had nailed the likeness from the actual game. That would have been my first SH statue. Actress that brought her to life really blew me away with the portrayal.

The re-recording of new voices for the redo was a major crime

Last edited:
I really love the character of heather, but that statue is too anime-ized. I really wish they had nailed the likeness from the actual game. That would have been my first SH statue. Actress that brought her to life really blew me away with the portrayal.

The re-recording of new voices for the redo was a major crime

The sculpt is remarkably accurate to how she appeared in the game, it's the paintjob that's giving off her a cartoonish look. As we all know, paint apps can totally make or break a figure.

And yes. the re-recorded voices sounds AWFUL, Silent Hill 3 now feels like a poorly dubbed anime and I refuse to buy the HD Collection. Silent Hill 3 is one of my favorite games of all time, but I'll stick to my 60fps 4K PC version that still holds up, thank you very much. :lol

Last edited:
Back