Silent Hill PVC Statues/Figures (Toymunkey/Gecco)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Homecoming is quite mediocre. I find Downpour to be a lot more enjoyable. Felt more like Alone in the Dark but regardless, I enjoyed it more than 4 and Homecoming.

Shattered Memories had a great story but it's gameplay was really tedious and repetitive.

Origins was great.

Got Amazon to upgrade my shipping. My LEDs should be here today and when I get home at 7pm I plan to finish my set-up for my RE/SH figures!!

Haven't found my good canon camera I got years ago, but still! Stupid thing needs 8 double AAs anyways.

I hated 4 so much because it's so creepy, i hate the room part where you get haunted randomly and need to exorcise, i hate the part where you get chased by flying ghost that can't be killed, and Silver bullet only stops them for few seconds and you miss so easily, I also hate the part where you were being stalked by Sullivan. I hate that game so much!

Homecoming is quite mediocre. I find Downpour to be a lot more enjoyable. Felt more like Alone in the Dark but regardless, I enjoyed it more than 4 and Homecoming.

Shattered Memories had a great story but it's gameplay was really tedious and repetitive.

Origins was great.

Got Amazon to upgrade my shipping. My LEDs should be here today and when I get home at 7pm I plan to finish my set-up for my RE/SH figures!!

Haven't found my good canon camera I got years ago, but still! Stupid thing needs 8 double AAs anyways.

Finished my set-up!!

GrYDjL1.jpg

And the other side of the BESTA is SH's rival :)...

czBYmqF.jpg

Thanks!

The tape I'm using is rubbish (clear 3M mounting tape)...Amazon refunded it. Bought some $30 VHB tape. That price though.

Alright so I found my some-what new camera from way back in 06! I never really used it. And I still don't know how to truly use it. I've been messing around with certain functions and I think I got a really good shot with Heather and the two Robbies! Using a Canon Powershot S3 IS and a small touch-up in photoshop.

nKLmQTI.jpg

Here's two close-ups of both Blue and Pink Robbie:

Q7hit8P.jpg
nemVZit.jpg

You should print some red themed SH backdrops & base to make the setup even better.

Can we have some shots on the Chris & Valentine statue?

Sure. Sometime tomorrow night most likely. Working on my mini diorama and it's costing me a lot lol. I just hope it comes out semi decent.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Anyone brewed their green tea? i actually removed the japanese texted seal sticker on the bubblewraps & kept it on a sticker sheet.

I'm not one impressionable person, really. I'm watching any kind of movies with no censure from 6 years, reading any books and playing any games as far as I remember. I'm writing quite mature novels and plots since school. So it's pretty hard to impress me.
But this rabbit made me s*** hard!!! :lol
It was late evening when I started upboxing. I took my Robbie from the box, set him on his base and just placed in a front of me. And started staring at him. He stared at me. And I felt really weird and uncomfortable from his glance, you know! I was not too much high, I'd say! :D Just the whole memories of Silent Hill games and it's influence on my person and my world-view came to the surface of my mind at this moment. The SH plot always impressed me with it's world of self-built hell in which characters were thrown, with it's crazy sadistic torturing puzzle and barely discoverable way for salvation. This is one really creepy concept and I always thought that we're building something like Silent Hill in our own lives and it leads us into paradigm of repeating mistakes and suffering. And it's extremely hard to find an exit from it, because there is no load\save and guides in the real life, you can't just replay it for some other ending. And all those thought, all the Silent Hill memories of mine, all related troubles and fears in me were "activated" at a time I displayed Robbie.
I don't know, maybe it's because generally he's really nice and pure, but he's all covered with blood and strongly related with the Silent Hill. Maybe it's because of the mystery around it (it's a costume? if there is somebody there?). Maybe both. But this rabbit really frightens me. Dammit! I hate this figure. And I love it at the same time. No other Silent Hill figure gave me this discomfort feeling. Weird staff, really weird staff.
I'm glad I've got it!

P.S. I will drink my tea only playing SH3. I will this summer.

Does it feel like there's a smurf under the Rabbit suit starring back at you while you stare at it? i know the creepy feeling someone dead/alive inside a bunny suit.

The blood is probably the blood gushing out from the wearer's mouth. People easily mistaken it as blood from the rabbit's prey.

BTW the green tea probably only enough for 1 pot. Did they have expiry dates? Did they say which mountain they got the tea from?

Do you guys have round patch like marks on his shoulders?

I'm not one impressionable person, really. I'm watching any kind of movies with no censure from 6 years, reading any books and playing any games as far as I remember. I'm writing quite mature novels and plots since school. So it's pretty hard to impress me.
It was late evening when I started upboxing. I took my Robbie from the box, set him on his base and just placed in a front of me. And started staring at him. He stared at me. And I felt really weird and uncomfortable from his glance, you know! I was not too much high, I'd say! :D Just the whole memories of Silent Hill games and it's influence on my person and my world-view came to the surface of my mind at this moment. The SH plot always impressed me with it's world of self-built hell in which characters were thrown, with it's crazy sadistic torturing puzzle and barely discoverable way for salvation. This is one really creepy concept and I always thought that we're building something like Silent Hill in our own lives and it leads us into paradigm of repeating mistakes and suffering. And it's extremely hard to find an exit from it, because there is no load\save and guides in the real life, you can't just replay it for some other ending. And all those thought, all the Silent Hill memories of mine, all related troubles and fears in me were "activated" at a time I displayed Robbie.
I don't know, maybe it's because generally he's really nice and pure, but he's all covered with blood and strongly related with the Silent Hill. Maybe it's because of the mystery around it (it's a costume? if there is somebody there?). Maybe both. But this rabbit really frightens me. Dammit! I hate this figure. And I love it at the same time. No other Silent Hill figure gave me this discomfort feeling. Weird staff, really weird staff.
I'm glad I've got it!

No, I have no ideas about someone inside this suit. It's just all my intertwined associations about Silent Hill and life.

The blood came from the inside or from the outside, that's for sure. For example, some kind of bloody monster may sniff around the suit. But it also may came from the person inside... that's the mystery, we'll never know.

Yes, there is round patches on his hands. It's lids from his hands' joints.

The tea was sorted at January 2014. I think we can easily store it for 1,5 year. But I probably gonna drink mine this August.

I'm glad I've got it!

That's the creepiest thing they me tion about Robbie. Whether or not there's someone inside the suit. It's such a bonechilling aspect to think on.

Sorry for the lack of Jill/Chris picture, Potato. Been super busy working on the following:

This is the first time I've ever tried something "custom". Here's a very early sneak peak. I'm no artist by any means, and I think my paint skills are ****. I just ruined one of the two bases I had (stupid matte varnish). I think the one in the picture is better because it's less thick. I will be buying a grass roll later to put on the base, and this should possibly be done by the weekend. I have to find a template for the font because the one I tried cutting came out really crappy.

AfJ8LVB.jpg

*I'm holding up the metal sign, it's not off-center, not attached to the legs yet. I want to get the grass roll and cut out a small part so wood is bonded to wood, not the grass.

I'm feeling really iffy about this. But I think once I have the key Silent Hill items included (I've made a map, a first aid kit, got some health drinks, etc.) this might actually be some-what decent. I dunno. Maybe the grass and bushes too.

Either way, I'm stressed out over this lol. Picture has really odd lighting, the green looks really off..it's closer to the counter, although very slightly lighter.

Like I said, first time for something like this. And I think once I have everything finished, it might look nice in my little display. As long as nothing else ****s up again. I think the base and the wooden legs came out the best so far. Oh and the map I mentioned looks great, but I ain't showing you that yet :D

it's silent hill, either everyone is dead or has a twisted mind. which part does it chill that there's potentially a living/dead person in a giant bunnysuit?

it'd be creepy if it were in a metal gear solid game.

That's the creepiest thing they me tion about Robbie. Whether or not there's someone inside the suit. It's such a bonechilling aspect to think on.

hi,
my robbie also has the round circles on his shoulders. when i first opened him up i thought there had been some manufacturing mistake, but i have been checking pics of other peoples robbie's and it appears it's on all of them. i'm not sure what the deal is with it though and am surprised that no one else has really mentioned it.

hi,
my robbie also has the round circles on his shoulders. when i first opened him up i thought there had been some manufacturing mistake, but i have been checking pics of other peoples robbie's and it appears it's on all of them. i'm not sure what the deal is with it though and am surprised that no one else has really mentioned it.

It some sort of manufacturing thing I'd guess. Like how you can see the seems of toys where they joined the molded pieces together.

Here you go Potato. Not as good as my Heather pic...I've never noticed how goofy Chris' head sculpt is. I still like them though!

Jill.jpg
Chris.jpg

Back