Silent Hill PVC Statues/Figures (Toymunkey/Gecco)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the Blue Robbie!

I didn't actually think that Gecco would find a new distributor...I'm really hoping (selfish) that the Amazon thing flops because $130 vs $185...big difference!! I want to feel my price was justified lol.

OMG that was some fast shipping. paid for this on April 1, and it's already here. And this is when i love collectibles, when something arrives and it just blows you away. so beyond what i was expecting! this package is ridiculous! LOVE! I may have to order one through amazon just to keep one boxed up. WOWZERS!

got mine today too. its really cool, the packaging is cool and so is the fabric on it. got mine from ami ami, paid monday morning

Thanks!

Looks like Heather will arrive today...with no signs of either Robbie lol.

I find that pretty damn funny, since I placed the order a day or two later.

I love the heather statue, looks great in person. Still undecided about whether I want to pop Robbie outta da box. god it's so pretty.

Thanks!

Looks like Heather will arrive today...with no signs of either Robbie lol.

I find that pretty damn funny, since I placed the order a day or two later.

Take it out!

I'm really picky about removing figures from their box, and I know Robbie looks amazing in his box...but it's a statue after all! Statues should be displayed! :D

I bought a new set-up for my RE and SH statues. I'll be installing the Besta shelf in my room with two Vassbo doors and then I'll wire up some RGB led strip! I think I can get some cool photos using red leds :)

Looks like Pink Robbie will be in my hands tomorrow! I'm thinking the Blue one should be here Monday or so.

HA! you're funny. More than likely will take it out of the box, we'll see. I'm pretty full in my set up of cabinets.

When you get it you let me know how soon you rip it out of the box. would love to see pics of the set up.

Take it out!

I'm really picky about removing figures from their box, and I know Robbie looks amazing in his box...but it's a statue after all! Statues should be displayed! :D

I bought a new set-up for my RE and SH statues. I'll be installing the Besta shelf in my room with two Vassbo doors and then I'll wire up some RGB led strip! I think I can get some cool photos using red leds :)

Looks like Pink Robbie will be in my hands tomorrow! I'm thinking the Blue one should be here Monday or so.

Haha definitely! I'll be posting my set up when it's done. Hopefully by next Friday.

Just picked up a coping saw to modify the shelf. Last thing I need to order is the leds.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

PH looks huge! How wide is he with his blade???

Man I love the Detolfs. I wish I had the space for them!!

Well damn! I wonder when BBTS will start shipping him.

Also might get the blue Robbie tomorrow too in the mail. Both are at the NY sort facility!

So excited but at the same time it really sucks that I have to wait to set up my new shelves. I got 7 stitches in my foot for accidentally stepping on a knife (long story) and it's hard to do certain things with an injured foot let alone assemble a shelf :p

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I'll be nervous everytime i enter the house with ma shopping bags.

It's like visiting a cramped museum, you'll never know when you'll tip something off the table.

since this was taken most shelves have been filled.

I'm lucky enough to have a mailman deliver it whether I'm home or not.

I'm wondering if it'd be difficult to remove certain spots around Robbie's cheeks. I hope mine turn out okay but if they look like rosy cheeks...I'll be annoyed.

Here's a comparison between Heather and Robbie, stolen from FB.

1538649_10154028784060093_784544738_n.jpg

Back