Silent Hill PVC Statues/Figures (Toymunkey/Gecco)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boy that's a really small can of Japanese Green Tea. I hope it's premium rated. Can't believe i paid extra 1000yen for it.

I'm lucky enough to have a mailman deliver it whether I'm home or not.

I'm wondering if it'd be difficult to remove certain spots around Robbie's cheeks. I hope mine turn out okay but if they look like rosy cheeks...I'll be annoyed.

Here's a comparison between Heather and Robbie, stolen from FB.

View attachment 102452

It turned out pretty sweet
I'm lucky enough to have a mailman deliver it whether I'm home or not.

I'm wondering if it'd be difficult to remove certain spots around Robbie's cheeks. I hope mine turn out okay but if they look like rosy cheeks...I'll be annoyed.

Here's a comparison between Heather and Robbie, stolen from FB.

View attachment 102452

Alright, here's an update. Decided to put the shelf 75% together. I also got Blue and Pink Robbie this morning so I was super excited.

The Robbies are HUGE. A lot bigger than I imagined. They also smell like paint when you open the package, so you probably want to have him air out for a bit. I don't think Heather smells this bad lol.

The stand is separate, and putting it into his legs is annoying. Took me a white, then I just gently smacked the bottom of it.

Robbie is a BOSS. The material he is made of just feels amazing. But I'm sure if dust was to gather on him, it'd be a pain to dust off.

I didn't try putting any of the weapons in his hands, because I can't read japanese and I'm not sure what the diagram is trying to say. Regardless, he's a great addition to my statue family!

Here's an early pic with my Galaxy S3. Until I have the LEDs installed and find my better camera, this will just have to do.

at5AJ7g.jpg

The material he is made of just feels amazing
They call it "flocking", from the "floss". Such a coverage could be spoiled by dust very quickly, so you'd better keep your Robbie in the showcase. Blue one looks so nice!!! But I'm going with the pink only for myself.

Waiting mine to arrive from AmiAmi. :panic:

Last edited:
Yah they hit a home-run with this flocking method! Fuzzy fuzzy robbie.

Some-what related, I finally found the Robbie plush for $33 shipped. I don't think that's a terrible price for him? Ebay prices seem to be between $40-100...insane!

that looks great. Shoot the blue looks nice. congrats mister. the flocking is nice but it is a ***** to keep clean. whatever you do, don't use dark fabric to wipe off, or even a dark lint brush... nice photo, oh they did have a tutorial online. there are two pieces of plastic at the top of the box when you open it up and you have to wrap the handle of the metal and the chain saw before you insert in his hands.

Alright, here's an update. Decided to put the shelf 75% together. I also got Blue and Pink Robbie this morning so I was super excited.

The Robbies are HUGE. A lot bigger than I imagined. They also smell like paint when you open the package, so you probably want to have him air out for a bit. I don't think Heather smells this bad lol.

The stand is separate, and putting it into his legs is annoying. Took me a white, then I just gently smacked the bottom of it.

Robbie is a BOSS. The material he is made of just feels amazing. But I'm sure if dust was to gather on him, it'd be a pain to dust off.

I didn't try putting any of the weapons in his hands, because I can't read japanese and I'm not sure what the diagram is trying to say. Regardless, he's a great addition to my statue family!

Here's an early pic with my Galaxy S3. Until I have the LEDs installed and find my better camera, this will just have to do.

View attachment 102567

Oh is that what the plastic meant? I couldn't even fit the chainsaw into his hand without it. I don't even know where the plastic might be now...

Oh well. Looks fine without the items!

is the suit made of pleather material? I think only the head & feet are flocked right? The arms should be fabric suit.

thing about flocking is the white parts tend to turn yellow after some time. I have a Kimba flockies they turned yellowish even in box.

Is Heather's base detacheable? I am paranoid with this kind of pegged base as overtime the peg fuses with the foot, either that or they start to become weak & eventually breaks.

Oh is that what the plastic meant? I couldn't even fit the chainsaw into his hand without it. I don't even know where the plastic might be now...

Oh well. Looks fine without the items!

I think everything minus the actual overalls and bow tie is flocked.

I don't think Heathers base is detachable. I haven't tried.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Heather glued to her base pretty hard. Sure you can detach her, but you'll need some tools for this. Anyway, she has very thick pegs there.
AmiAmi shipping is SOOOO quick, my package with 3 Robbies is already at the delivery department. So cool!

If only we could get Harry, James, Douglas and Valtiel, shif-shif... T_T

You have 3!? Why!

One to open... One to display... One to...?

Just curious, I consider myself a pretty big SH fan myself; you all still play the old games on occasion? Just curious......for my money, SH1-3 are the best, SH: The Room was interesting....

Couldn't handle the graphics on 1, 2 is abit too quiet, 3 is still the best. But currently i have many silent hills yet to finish...

Just curious, I consider myself a pretty big SH fan myself; you all still play the old games on occasion? Just curious......for my money, SH1-3 are the best, SH: The Room was interesting....

God, no! I'm just combine shipping with items for my friends, lol. XD Two rabbits will leave my house soon.
The postman will be here in a two hours! :yess:

200px-PostalDude.jpg

I'm still playing SH's. Got In_Water ending in SH2 year ago. Gonna redo SH3 this summer. Fully played SH1 2 times, pretty boring to come back there again. And I really have no intense to play The Room. :\ Would be great to get Downpour on PC.

Haha gotcha!

I've been meaning to replay 2 and 3. Probably this summer. The PC ports are beautiful.

I'm in the process of making a non scale mini diorama for my new SH statues. Supplies alone are costing a lot more than I expected...

Can't wait until it's complete and show you guys! Hopefully it turns out okay. Gonna be a while though. Still need to finish my cabinet lol.

Just picked up my Robbie. Really impressed with the flocking. I love how it didn't interfere with the crease lines on the costume. It looks like a real suit. Fantastic.

Hopefully this tea is worth the $. 10 grams for $10…it better be :lol

Couldn't handle the graphics on 1, 2 is abit too quiet, 3 is still the best. But currently i have many silent hills yet to finish...

People bash Homecoming and Downpour, but they are quite decent. Story feels similar to 1 or 2, but they are nice, IMO. Homecoming is a pretty tough game, in terms of combat

I find downpour harder, died a few times and couldn't get myself to advance in the game.

People bash Homecoming and Downpour, but they are quite decent. Story feels similar to 1 or 2, but they are nice, IMO. Homecoming is a pretty tough game, in terms of combat

Back