Fantastic Four reboot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. . .I hate to pull this card out, but even the lame '00s POS Doom looked better than that.

g8bf912b1.jpg

But maybe pturtle is right and he will be totally CG'd over so he won't actually have that face, or hood, or garbage bag suit?

So what are we calling this? "Hobo Destro"? "Doctor Dumb"? "Box-office Poison"?

EDIT: maybe just "disappointing".

Last edited:
What a turd... I don't think there is any doubt now, that this movie is gonna BOMB!

I'm amazed that a selected few even try defend this crap.

Man, I can't wait for the reviews

Last edited by a moderator:
What a turd... I don't think there is any doubt now, that this movie is gonna BOMB!

I'm amazed that a selected few even try defend this crap.

Because of a picture...ok? :lol The film could be terrible, but there is no indication that it will be a bad film...so far. They have a very talented cast of actors, a really good director, and the producer is Mathew Vaughn. If anything, this might be a really good film.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because of a picture...ok? :lol The film could be terrible, but there is no indication that it will be a bad film...so far. They have a very talented cast of actors, a really good director, and the producer is Mathew Vaughn. If anything, this might be a really good film.

Its already bad with a black Johnny Storm. Who cares about how a director was before? Look at Shane Black, he was heralded until he made the POS IM3. What a joke.

It looks like Doom had another failed attempt at rescuing his mother. You'll get him next time, Doom. And when you do kick Mephisto's butt, say THIS IS FOR ONE MORE DAY! Oh, who am I kidding, it was Peter's fault. As soon as Aunt May came back, she should have been hit by a car, or something. What a lousy devil! Kick his butt for being a wuss!.....I'm talking to myself again.

My point is that he looks like he's been burnt by hellfire!

tumblr_miv0jmsvu91s6mknho1_500.jpg

This is what a mo cap suit looks like. Doom's costume looks like it is done. You can't cg a costume on without markers. Doom's design was one of my last hopes for this movie. I am really hoping I'm wrong about it and it turns out terrific. But, I'm a realist, and nothing about this suit looks remotely good, for any character.

I guess people already forgot about Ultron's leaked set photos....

Don't get me wrong, I don't care about this movie, but that could very well be a place holder for lighting and stuff.

I never saw them. The only thing I saw of Avengers 2 was the pic of Captain America sitting that was released when the Winter Soldier first hit theaters.

its starting to look more and more like this is the same situation as the 1994 fantastic four, seems this is just another, lets keep the rights move on the studio's part

After seeing that picture I can really see how they captured the stature, regal demeanor and sophistication of Von Doom. You can feel the air of superiority oozing from the crumpled aluminum foil body suit and metallic "v" for Vendetta mask. So full of win.

Back