Fantastic Four reboot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember when James Franco *****ed about ASM rebooting Spider-Man so soon? Chris Evans did the opposite. When asked in 2012 what it was like to play two Marvel superheroes he just said that he'd prefer people forget about the first two FF movies and focus on the reboot. :lol

I have it Dvd

It's just burned from a VHS rip, though.

I've got a DVD-R of it for download - anyone who hasn't seen it / wants it - PM me.

Mods, feel free to delete this if that's not allowed, but I figured it'd be okay to offer since you can't buy this in any way.

It's just burned from a VHS rip, though.

I've got a DVD-R of it for download - anyone who hasn't seen it / wants it - PM me.

Mods, feel free to delete this if that's not allowed, but I figured it'd be okay to offer since you can't buy this in any way.

It's a VHS burn but a good copy of it.Mine has box art and DVD artwork on the Disc...I got mine at Philly Comic Con 10 years ago before the ban hammer went down to sell them.The movie sucks so hard that I don't want it anymore :lol the best part of the film are the costumes (Comic book accurate) though, Johnny Storms transformation is dumb

It's a VHS burn but a good copy of it.Mine has box art and DVD artwork on the Disc...I got mine at Philly Comic Con 10 years ago before the ban hammer went down to sell them.The movie sucks so hard that I don't want it anymore :lol the best part of the film are the costumes (Comic book accurate) though, Johnny Storms transformation is dumb

haha yeah - the Human Torch is literally a cartoon.

Because of a picture...ok? :lol The film could be terrible, but there is no indication that it will be a bad film...so far. They have a very talented cast of actors, a really good director, and the producer is Mathew Vaughn. If anything, this might be a really good film.

I think at worst this'll be disappointing like Thor 2 or Iron Man 3. Can't see it being terrible as Fox track record the last 5 years has been good to great

View attachment 130305

This is what a mo cap suit looks like. Doom's costume looks like it is done. You can't cg a costume on without markers. Doom's design was one of my last hopes for this movie. I am really hoping I'm wrong about it and it turns out terrific. But, I'm a realist, and nothing about this suit looks remotely good, for any character.

Ultrons set pics had no markers on him

I can't wait for Marvel to get the rights back :lol

You'll have to. They won't be getting them for Seven years

Now now, hasn't anyone learned a lesson from the DOFP QS pre-release hate.

Apparently not :lol

Now we see why the director advised the actors, "Yeah, don't bother reading any comics...."

James Gunn apparently told the cast not to read GOTG comics :dunno

I never watched the movie, but I've seen pictures and clips. It always bothered me that they used those particular costumes, however comic accurate they may be, because it was the Negative Zone costumes. The group's uniforms were reversed in color scheme when they went into the Negative Zone in a (very great) story run. As far as I know that didn't happen in the movie (but correct me if I'm wrong). It bothers me because there was a very specific reason for the color scheme in the comics, so the costumes should have been blue with black collars, not dark blue with white collars.

I know, dumb thing to fixate on, but it bothered me that filmakers were still largely ignoring comic lines at the time in favor of some half-baked script of their own.

I think that the Ultron was a marker for actors to look at, not a mo-cap actor. All the chitauri in the first one had mo-cap actors with markers. Just like the Thing that was pictured, I think ultron was just for character placement.

Like a set puppet

728bf03505deb29e8980739f8aa780ec.jpg

Depends on how you view the source material. It's based around Ultimate Fantastic Four so it may be quite accurate to that. But it won't be accurate to 616, as that's not what they seem to be pulling from

Back