Fantastic Four reboot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Idk man, could've saved money instead of busting out a 300 on him.

Dnt see what so hard to do THIS
2a96aee4a2a3bbda990f79e8b9225533.jpg

c636b7218c9c0f4fa392b4a4f34ef0fe.jpg

Maybe the metal arms and legs will be CGI, the mask looks okay to me, I don’t think everything needs to be 100% accurate, he looks like Dr Doom to me just a bit creepier. If he looks exactly like that in the movie, with that baggy bland colored outfit, then I’ll be disappointed myself, but I doubt thats exactly how he’ll look.

Maybe the metal arms and legs will be CGI, the mask looks okay to me, I don’t think everything needs to be 100% accurate, he looks like Dr Doom to me just a bit creepier. If he looks exactly like that in the movie, with that baggy bland colored outfit, then I’ll be disappointed myself, but I doubt thats exactly how he’ll look.

Ok I'll be honest I didnt take a good look at the mask, so after zooming in, all I see is this now

c0052bfcd9207ef8fc270d1c3cea25c6.jpg

No drastic changes? Wut?....

I’m basing that on the hood/cape and mask only, I’m predicting that the rest of his suit won’t look like that in the film. With all of the rumors flying around, I wasn’t even sure there would be costumes in this movie, so I’m happy so far that Thing and Doom are at least recognizable.

Last edited:
I’m basing that on the hood/cape and mask only, I’m predicting that rest of his suit won’t look like that in the film. With all the rumors flying around, I wasn’t even sure there would be costumes in this movie, so I’m happy so far that Thing and Doom are at least recognizable.

That's fine. But lets not say things like ,"no drastic changes". That's just crazy. This IS drastic...but that can be okay sometimes. Elements can be taken and shifted. Every super hero movie look has drastic changes, from TDK Joker to Jackman Wolverine. The trick is to not make it look like ****...which this does...his body suit looks like hardened feces. I hope this is just a tracking suit of some kind ala the guy he's standing across from. Something the visual effects guys can get reference lighting from. If not...then I'm going to pout and whine the whole time until I see the movie :lol

That's fine. But lets not say things like ,"no drastic changes". That's just crazy. This IS drastic...but that can be okay sometimes. Elements can be taken and shifted. Every super hero movie look has drastic changes, from TDK Joker to Jackman Wolverine. The trick is to not make it look like ****...which this does...his body suit looks like hardened feces. I hope this is just a tracking suit of some kind ala the guy he's standing across from. Something the visual effects guys can get reference lighting from. If not...then I'm going to pout and whine the whole time until I see the movie :lol

Yea his body suit looks like crap right now, I think if they add metal to the arms and legs, and give him a green vest or something like that he will turn out fine, I have no problem with how his mask looks right now.

Holy ****! And we thought the last Doom was bad. :lol

This will go down as the WORST look for a comic book movie character ever. :lol

Back