PROP eFX ESB Yoda Puppet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0066_RESIZED1.jpg

IMG_0065_RESIZED1.jpg

IMG_0067_RESIZED1.jpg

IMG_0062_RESIZED1.jpg

Hmmm, ok. Interesting. Not bad. A painted sample will yield a better analysis.

Seriously folks, this is still several years away. Plenty of time to save however...

Sculpt looks good. I know some were concerned about it degrading if it was latex, so I am pretty sure this will be rotocast for durability and so detail will remain sharp.

Hopefully it'll be a few years, when I'd be able to afford this :lol Love the idea of a puppet over the SS offering.

Very interesting..... yeah it is probably going to be a long way off but with the lack lustre showings for SW from SS, Kotobukiya and GG I'm just glad there is something that interests me coming out of this con apart from Fett PF

I am quite impressed with this. no way it will cost as much as the SS version, at least I hope not...

well, I'm out then. I have a custom ESB life size that I paid $500 for which I was hoping to upgrade, but it was not meant to be.

Hey guys! I'm swamped here at the show and getting a good wi if connection is a pain but I'll definitely make a thorough post as soon as I get back.
This yoda early prototype is made from production made parts acquired directly from Stuart freeborn before he passed. These freeborn assets were lent to us from a small group of private collectors who when combined make up everything needed to make a screen accurate puppet. For the robes and accessories we patterned the originals to make exacting copies. The outer robe in the pics is my personal robe being used as a stand in since there wasn't enough time to weather the accurate prototype and it looked horrible with him wearing clean robes.

Thanks Gino, this looks astounding, and is quite tempting. I look forward to your longer post when SDCC is over. :D

You guys are going all out! I look forward to (hopefully) seeing a more complete version at Celebration next year. :monkey3

Back