SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't think I'd assemble a high end 1:6 Justice Leage before Hot Toys got around to it after a JL movie years from now. This is pretty much a dream come true.

All that's missing to make this perfect is Wonder Woman. Come on, Sideshow! You guys are on a roll!

And Aquaman and Martian Manhunter. The Original Seven. EPIC.

Crud, I'm going to give in and get this one. He's looking better and better. The other three though…uumm no.

Got on the waitlist for the EX of this yesterday and it converted today. What are the chances lol. The last wait list I was on was for 7 months and got cancelled ha ha.

From M. Crawford's SDCC Coverage posted:
sdcc2014_sideshow_123.jpg

I put myself on the waitlist for the EX. That way if it converts, I figure it was meant to be... or I'm an idiot that likes to spend money I don't have.

Either way, I'm excited to find out.

The video suggest that cape is pleather so that's cool look forwarded to getting him next month

I put myself on the waitlist for the EX. That way if it converts, I figure it was meant to be... or I'm an idiot that likes to spend money I don't have.

Either way, I'm excited to find out.

I got on it yesterday and it converted today, so I think your chances are good.

Back